No More Soju

No More Soju (One Shot)

“You been drinking a lot Su.”

Jae stated pulling the bottle away from the others grasp with a heavy sigh.

“It's not like you, normally I'm the drinker.”

“Well I think its time we switch roles.”

Chuckling drunkenly Junsu reached for the bottle again only to have it pull even further away by his hyung.

It had been half a year since the court hearing pass and a month since they had been in the same room with the other two members of the group. Tensions was high and trust was broken. In fact anything the fans saw on stage in Japan was a lie. It was taking a tole on the boys and there bodies. And it was effecting Junsu more than any of them. Being the sensitive thing he was before, he had turned cold and uncaring. Always drinking when he didn't wanna feel anymore. Always fighting with the other two. Scowling he grabbed the bottle pushing Jaejoong hard back on the sofa making him hit his head on the table close by. Hissing his pain Jae sat up holding his head while Junsu stood there with a blank stare taking a sip of the contents of the bottle.

“Do what ever you want. I'm going to bed. Let Yoochun worry about you for once. I'm done!”

“Pff...” was all Jae heard come from the other as he stormed off to his room slamming the door behind him.

To be honest Yoochun was in just as bad shape as Junsu. Hardly ever home, normally out with his friends. Jaejoong had truly become umma.

“Aish..my head! When did he get so strong.”    Jae sat on his bed grabbing his cell running his fingers down the screen as it scrolled down the list of numbers stopping at one in particular.

“Just ing call him hyung.” Jae looked up quickly to see Junsu barely standing in the door way swaying slightly.

Drunkenly he made his way over kneeling in front of the other touching his face smiling flirtatiously. Now he was for sure not being him self.  Jaejoong blinked shocked at the contact. Normally the younger idol would be yelling at him for something he had nothing to do with or trying to hurt him self. Tonight was gonna be different...very different.

“You really miss Yunho hyung don't you.” Junsu spoke running his thumb across Jae lips as he looked away sadly sitting his cell off to the side.

“You really look like a girl when you get like this.”

Jae glared at the other looking back at him barking out bitterly. “Don't call me a...”

“You're beautiful.”  Junsu smiled.

“Ye, your drunk. Give me to bottle.”

Again Jae reached out for the bottle expecting to get hit again by the younger male. As quickly as he reached for that bottle he found him self on his back looking up at Junsu who was now hovering over him smirking devilishly. Trying to sit up he was pushed down again by a strong hand on his shoulder keeping him in place. Junsu took another drink of the Sojiu finishing off the bottle  dropping in gently on the bed as it rolled off with a thud oh the ground.

“Junsu! Let go of me...” He pleaded pitifully pushing at Junsu hand.

For a brief moment Junsu forgot where he was looking around the room as if he didn't know where he was blinking at the sudden tightness around his arm looking down.

“Oh! Hyung!” He literally sang happily smiling cheerful like.

“Junsu, your hurting me.”

“You look amazingly y tonight hyung.”

He tilted his head to the side smiling wider pushing on him harder.

'Where did he get all this strength suddenly?' Jaejoong asked him self wincing in pain.       

Jae snapped out of this thoughts quickly as a set of lips pressed to his. The taste of Sojiu and Vodka on his lips he had clearly been drinking long before he come home. Jaejoong pushed Junsu off on to the bed sitting up as fast as he could moving to the other side of the bed in shock at when just happened.

“Junsu...don't do that again!” He said wiping his mouth ridding him self of the taste of liquor.

“But why hyung..” Junsu whined playfully sitting up making his way back over as Jae moved away slowly backing into the head board of the bed. “I'll even let you pretend I'm Yunho hyung. Eh? Will that make it better?” He smirked wrapping an arm around his waist pulling him close.

“You're drunk Junsu...”

“You said that more that I care to hear tonight. Say it again and I won't be so nice.”

This time begin much more gentle he push Jae on the bed a second time leaning over him kissing his nervous lip closing his eyes. Jae coped his actions closing his eyes tightly. Junsu opened his eyes looking down at the display chuckling at the blush that was slowly starting to spread across his cheeks.

“You remind me of a girl getting her first kiss hyung.”

Opening his eyes he looked up at him glaring blushing even more.

“Just hurry before I change my mind.”