The Caravan

The Pink Field Circus

I ran as fast as my short legs could take me. I was literally running away from home. I took nothing with me except the clothing on my back.

Beads of sweat appearing on my forehead as my barefeet hit the pavement. I ran hard into the night until I bumped into an abnoramally tall man.

I looked up fearful "Uh sorry sir.." I bowed a few times but before I could move any further he caught my wrist.

"Dude are you okay? You look cold you're practically shaking!" the tall man commented with a slightly worried voice. I suddenly realized how cold I was from the sweat getting cold from the icey night air. I also took notice on how blistered my feet are now.

"I'll be fine by morning..." I lied. I had no food,no idea where the hell I am and mostly no where to stay sadly"

"Well at least stay with me til morning." The giant didn't really ask but didn't really demand.
I don't know why but he makes me feel sort of safe.

I subconsciously nodded my head and was lead to a large sort of gypsy caravan.

 

I was lead inside and noticed how many people were in the caravan already. There were around 4 others all sound asleep.

My stomach rumbled gently. I guess he heard because he left and made me microwave cup ramen. I ate it gratefully.

After I finished eating I sat on the floor with him. There was comfortable vibe about this carvan.Sure it was messy but it was cozy. I started to feel the blood rushing to my cheeks leaving a red tint because I could feel his eyes on me.

 

 

"So are you going to tell me why you were running?"

I dont know why but I felt like I could trust him. "I needed to get away." Plain and simple. I could sort of make out the giants facials features from the dim purple nightlight casting a gentle glow in the room. He's beautiful. "I've been through all kinds of stormy weather. I understand why you wouldn't want to talk about it." his deep husky voice gently echoed. "My name is Kris." he whispered trying not to wake the other four mysterious bodies.
"I'm Minseok but just call me Xiumin."

 

"Would you like to join our circus of street performing misfits?"

I started to feel drowsiness tug at my eyelids. I nodded my head subconsiously before falling into a state of sleep.

 

____________________________________________________________________

So that was chapter one. My goal is to at least write seven chapters for this story. Thanks for reading ^^. Subscribe and comment please.