Cover Me Up Cuddle Me In

Cover Me Up Cuddle Me In

Title: Cover Me Up Cuddle Me In

Fandom: NineFinite

Characters/Pairings: Minha/Sungjong

Length: One Shot/ Drabble

Genre: Fluff, fluff everywhere

Rating: PG-13

Summary: A lazy morning with JongHa

A/N: Because I was sad today so I decided to write a happy fic, I wrote this during the car ride home. Inspired by Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me.

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

This feels like falling in love

–Kiss Me, by Ed Sheeran


--

Sungjong wakes up to his phone ringing on his bedside table. His arm is wrapped around a small a waist, and he can feel hot breath on his neck from where Minha's lips are pressed to his neck, and he knows before he opens his eyes that her long, long hair will be fanned out all over her pillow, with her growing bangs falling over her eyes. Their thin cover is wrapped around both their waists down holding them together.

She cuddles closer to him as a light shiver racks through her body, and throws one of her long legs in between his, while placing her arm over his chest to hug him closer. It's then when he finally opens his eyes and feels his heart beat a bit faster (the way it only did with Minha), at the sight he already foresaw.

He's too busy staring at her to pay attention to the still ringing phone.

"Are you going to answer that?" Minha says in a sleepy voice, "it's probably Hoya."

"Hoya can wait." Sungjong says while reaches for the phone, with the arm that isn't currently holding onto his girl friend's waist, and thumbs off the phone without taking his eyes off of her.

"Weren't you two supposed to do something today?" She asks, her eyes still closed. Sungjong can feel her lips move against his neck as she talks and presses his cheek against the top of her head tenderly.

"He can wait." Sungjong repeats.

Sungjong can feel her long eyelashes tickle his jawline as they flutter open. She pressed her hand to Sungjong’s chest (right over his heart) and pushes herself up, her long, messy bed hair falling over her shoulders. She flips her bangs out of her face and smiles down at him before kicking the covers off of them and throwing the leg that was between Sungjong's, over him and sits down, both legs on his sides, straddling him. Sungjong reminds himself to breath.

"You're choosing me over Hoya? How sweet, he'd be deviated though." She says with a teasing voice and a teasing smile to match it. Minha then leans down, her long, elegant fingers curling into Sungjong’s loose pajama shirt, and kisses him softly. It's short, too short, and she’s pulling back until Sungjong cups the side of her face and brings her back down for a longer kiss. He ignores the fact that neither of them have brushed their teeth, because Minha’s right here, and her lips look so damn inviting.

He feels her fingers loosen from his shirt and lightly touch his face, grazing over his cheeks and staying there. His fingers move from her face to her hair and tangle themselves into her long mane. Minha makes a tiny sound in the back of that sends shivers through Sungjong spine, she always loves it when he plays with her hair.

It isn't until they run out of breath that they pull apart. Minha buries her face in his neck and closes her eyes, her arms wrap around his chest, a small smile gracing her lips. She ignores the butterflies in her stomach and the warm feeling in her chest, she's used to it by now anyways.

Sungjong can't help but bury his face into her hair and take in the smell of sweet vanilla.


They pull apart slowly when his phone rings again, and Minha plops herself down onto her side of the bed, sitting cross legged (she notices Sungjong stare at them while he answers the phone) and hugs a pillow to herself.

She watches him while he talks, paying no attention at all to what's being said, too busy taking in his bed head hair, his pale skin, long fingers, his adorable nose that she loves to pinch every once in a while, his delicate facial features.

She's been told more than once that her boyfriend is almost as pretty as her, almost too pretty to be a boy, but she doesn't mind that at all. He has a unique face that can't be found just anywhere, and she's always been more attracted to lean men than to muscular men. Even then it’s Sungjong he’s always an exception. Not to mention he's really ing y, especially when she gives him that stare that let's her know he wants her that exact moment. And of course the is great.

But aside from all that Sungjong can be so fierce and fearless, yet sweet and caring. And she absolutely loves it when he drops his facade and let's himself act dorky or so adorable that she could die.

She hugs the pillow closer and smiles wider at him when Sungjong hangs up and turns to look at her, "What did he want?"

"Nothing, we just rescheduled." He answers and crawls over to her taking the cover with him, and playfully snatches the pillow from her, ignoring her sound of protest and pulls her closer by the waist. Minha smiles as he pulls the covers over the both of them, and then nuzzles his face into her neck. She buries her fingers into his shiny black hair while resting her cheek on the top of his head, "lets sleep then," she whispers softly and closes her eyes and falls asleep listening to the sound of their in sync breathing.