MAKE UP YOUR MIND

THE ONE YOU LOVE

 

 

 

 

"When you remember those nights in his arms

You know you've gotta make up your mind"

 

 

 

“WE’RE DONE!”

 

 

“WE’RE DONE!”

 

 

“WE’RE DONE!”

 

“WE’RE DONE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Unnie.''

 

 

Minzy looked at Bommie. She's been calling Dara's attention for the nth time but to no success at all.

 

 

Bommie frowned. She stepped on the break so hard. Maybe this time they'll get her attention.

 

 

''YAH!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?'' Dara shouted seemingly annoyed.

 

 

''Jesus. Finally! That's for ignoring us the whole drive. And FYI, we're already here.'' Bom answered.

 

 

''Unnie, come on.'' Minzy smiled and went out of the car to open the door to her side.

 

 

''Girls...'' Dara looked at them, troubled and full of doubts.

 

 

 

''Just try hearing her out Dara-ah. You've made your decision, fine. And that was loud and clear as what others have told us they heard. So now keep movin’ and face them. As if you're the one who did them wrong??!!! Puhlease! You deserve to know everything.'' Bom continued talking animatedly as they make their way to their rehearsal room.

 

 

 

''Bom-unnie, why so eager when you already know the truth!” Minzy chuckled. But it didn’t last too long.

 

“Omo!!!” She gasped upon realizing she just slipped.

 

 

''Yah, yah!'' Bom glared at the maknae.

 

 

''Seriously Bom?'' Dara eyed her suspiciously.

 

 

 

''Oh well, were sisters here. And.. and… CL's part of us too.. Aisht! Dara, please, let's listen to what she has to say.... Just... Please...''

 

 

 

''Spill it.'' Dara said seriously.

 

 

 

 

''What?'' Bom asked in confusion.

 

 

 

''I said spill it. You two.'' Dara eyed the two girls.

 

 

 

''Bom-unnie...'' Minzy nudged Bom.

 

 

 

 

''What?!” the two pushed each other towards Dara.

 

 

“ENOUGH!!! Okay! Okay! I'm gonna spill it.'' Bom halted.

 

 

''I... I...''

 Bom actually didn’t know where to start. She wanted Chaerin to be the one to explain things clearly and she wanted Dara to listen to her so they could settle everything.

 

 

 

 

 

''Bom unnie talked to CL unnie. CL unnie said she wants to talk to you and Bom unnie agreed to set you two up to meet.'' the maknae blurted out.

 

 

 

''YAAAAAAH!''

Minzy hid behind her Dara unnie.

 

 

''Yah! Spare Minkki. Tell me more. I'm listening.''

 

 

 

''Dara, if you're thinking that CL's the one who's pregnant, you're wrong. CL and Seungri, they called me up earlier. Actually I think the boys already know as we speak.''

 

 

 

 

''So now Seungri's in too. Wait, Youngbae didn't tell my anything. He knows already?''

 

 

 

''Listen will you?''

 

 

Dara just nodded.

 

 

 

''The one who's pregnant wasn't CL you ahjumma. It's... It's the FISH. Seungri just  came from Japan the other night right? He accidentally shared the news to CL and CL confronted Jiyong yesterday because she was so mad that time, Seungri wasn't able to control her. And it turns out, Jiyong was also shocked upon hearing the news. When I learned about what happened yesterday from Minzy and you went missing, i asked Seunghyun to ask every single soul he knows that might lead to you. He said Youngbae wasn't answering his calls so we thought he's probably with you and my call earlier just proved it.  I believe those boys are also figuring things out so i believe Youngbae also knows by now...So it's that Btch for the record arasso? Not our CL-roo. You know she can't do that. So let's go. She must be waiting.'' Bom went on talking nonstop as she walked followed by Minzy. Dara trailed them behind, not even knowing how to register everything to her mind.

 

 

 

''Unnie, you've been calling her names since this morning.'' Minzy chirped in.

 

 

''She deserves it! Crap. What kind of woman will cling to someone who's already in a relationship? And to think my Seunghyun used to be pretty close to her too before? Ewwww. That . And well, you're boyfriend deserves to be called that bastard. See, his song fits him well. Let Youngbae sing it. ''

 

 

 

 

''Unnie.'' Minzy tugged Bommie's shirt.

 

 

''Once i see Jiyong, i'm gonna give him what he deserves! How many times did he hurt Dara? Who does he think he is hurting our Ssantokki again and even endangering our sisterhood!''

 

 

''Unnie.'' she called again when she saw Bom still preoccupied with her ramblings about Kiko and Jiyong.

 

 

 

''WAE??? Huh? Where's Dara?''

 

 

 

''She went the other way unnie. '' Minzy said pointing to the other direction.

 

 

''YAAAAAH! Why didn't you tell me earlier!''

 

 

''I've been calling for your attention but you were so drownded with your thoughts of revenge!''

 

 

''Oh... Oh crap! Now where is she going?''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So in the end, it was Kiko. It was her. Now, she won. She laughed bitterly. That girl could have been laughing and rejoicing heartily right now.  So it's true after all. During those Japan tours Jiyong made, they really did it. Kiko would call her up to inform her she's with Jiyong yet she never believed any of it. She thought she knows her man well. She gets jealous at times but her love for Jiyong made her blind.

 

How many times did this happen to her? To them? How many times does she have to be the one who's hurting? How many times should she forgive him?

 

 

 

Tears flowed endlessly from her eyes. She thought Jiyong would be her last. She's not getting any younger. She's considering settling down any time soon. Everytime she would hear Jiyong's interview about marrying and settling down, her heart would jump up for joy. She was somehow looking forward to it. Until yesterday happened.

 

 

 

''They say that love is blind, oh baby i'm so blind.'' she hummed with Jiyong's song she loves to play in her guitar, laughing at herself. She must've gone crazy, she thought. Crying and laughing at the same time. Her tears she allowed the breeze from Han river dry on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

She stood up and headed back towards the place where she built her dreams as an artist. The place where tons and tons of memories live and right there and then, she knew, she'll forever be haunted by them.