04 An Xtraordinary for Him

When Two Worlds Collide (DISCONTINUED)

                           The bustling city was packed with people rushing to go to their destination. However, one particular boy is sitting on a wooden bench, zoning out. He then ruffled his hair. Geez, I should have plan in the first place, Myungsoo thought. When he says he’s gonna leave the house, he really do so. But then here he is, in the middle of a crowded city called Seoul, with nothing to do. He just came here without planning where to live. His luggage is still beside him and Myungsoo just sighed. Great. What am I suppose to do right now? Then, an idea popped up in his head. He quickly opened his luggage to find the map of Seoul. He briefly searched a place that he wanted to, scratch that, needed to go and finally found it. He then quickly packed his belongings and called a taxi.

                                                                                                                              ---

 

                             “Yes, how may I help you?”

                             “Can I withdraw 1 000 000₩ [S$ 1,176.70 SGD (A/N: Wah, so accurate ah? XD)]?” Myungsoo asked the female bank assistant.

                             “Are you sure you want to withdraw a large sum of money?” the bank assistant asked.

                             Myungsoo nodded. So that Mum and Dad wouldn't know where I am, Myungsoo smirked.

                             A few minutes later, "Here's your money, sir," the bank assistant said while handing over the money to Myungsoo, batting her eyelashes.

                             "Thank you," Myungsoo said, showing his charming smile. The bank assistant blushed. Myungsoo then picked up his luggage and was about to leave the bank when he overheard the bank employees chatting.

                             "Oh my gosh. You're so lucky to have that cute guy as your customer. Damn, he's really cute!" Myungsoo smirked. Ha! As usual. He then waved his hand out to call the taxi.

                                                                                                                              ---

 

                              Here it is. Room no. 624, Myungsoo smiled. When he opened the door to his room, a scent of lavender fragrance gushed through his nose. He takes a deep breath and then went inside his room. He put aside his luggage next to the cabinet and he went towards the large window. The view was quite pleasant despite the noise from the engine of cars. Hmm, what should I do? Should I roam the city? Hope I won't get lost. He then decides to bathe.

                         As usual, the raven-haired guy wore a black varsity jacket with blue jeans along with his sunglasses despite the hot weather. Even though he wears those, he still attracted passersby's attention, especially girls. Whenever he walked pass a group of girls, they would squeal together. I must be that handsome, Myungsoo smirked. Then, something caught his attention. It was a cafe names Secret Love Cafe. Umm, sounds... interesting? He's the type of guy who is interested on weird things. So, he decides to go inside the cafe.


Hello, my lovely readers! Miss me? Haha! 

Sorry for abandoning this story.

Actually, I officially finish my exams on November 11.

It's just that I'm packed with activities and I'm also currently having an author block.

So, I'm wondering... Is anybody interested to be a co-author for this story?

Well, of course there's some rules and regulation.

If interested, do drop a message in my profile page and I'll consider whether to pick you as my co-author for this story.

Thank you and enjoy! ^^