01 The Girl

When Two Worlds Collide (DISCONTINUED)

 

                             A high-pitched scream could be heard in a dark room. An enormous grey cloud that emits an eerie glow was seen chasing a girl who is trying to run away from it. Despite running for a long time, the narrow road above her is still long for her to escape. As she keeps running, the girl accidentally tripped over her foot. A sudden feeling of déjà vu washed over her. The girl turned, bracing herself for the impact to come. However, all of a sudden, a hand of a guy was placed on her shoulder. The dark room then started to change into a white room and the cloud vanished. The hand on her shoulder which gives a comfortable vibe was then removed. She opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the brightness of the room as she was so used to the darkness. When she was able to see clearly, the girl stands up looking for the guy as she was wondering who he is, but to her dismay, the guy was not in the room. Still feeling curious about the guy who saved her, she shouted to the thin air thinking that the guy would appear, “Where are you? Please show me who you are!” Then, a door opened out of nowhere. Feeling that going in would answer to her question about the mysterious guy, she quickly ran towards the opened door. As she goes in...

 

 

 

 

                             A familiar sound awakens her from her dream. “Ah!” Naeun fell over her bed and landed on the floor, planking. “Oww... *rubs her nose* seriously, does my day have to start with this?” Naeun groaned. Naeun turned towards her alarm which is still ringing and harshly press the dismiss button. (A/N: Is that the correct word? XD) It was 7.30 in the morning and she was already in a bad mood. A few minutes of hot bath would calm me, Naeun thought. She grabbed her towel and went into her bathroom.

----

                             Done wearing her school uniform, she went down the staircase to her kitchen and makes her own breakfast. Realise that she’s going to miss the train if she doesn’t want to be late, she quickly eat her meal and rushed out of her house.

----

                             The train door was about to close when Naeun was able to go inside the train. Naeun sighed in relief. The train was packed with many kinds of people: businessmen, elderly people, students, and even tourists. The weather seems to be good today and Naeun was able to enjoy her time listening to her iPod containing her favourite songs. Soon, she dozed off. 


Here's my first chapter. Hope you guys like it. :) 

Like I said, I'm on hiatus since this year is an important year for me.

So, please be patient with me. Don't worry, I won't forget about this. :)

If I have any ideas, I would type them on my phone. So if I have time, I would update here.

Thank you for your kind understanding and I'm sorry. *bows 90 degrees*