FINAL!

San-story

 

 

 

Hi i have this new story about first love. I know if you hear about this you'll say it’s all the same but nevertheless let me share you this neh? It's one of my experiences oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sandara Park by the way, i write stories because i love to. Don’t tell others okay? Because I hide it. I don’t want others to know especially my parents. Maybe you’re wondering why, it’s because they don’t approve me to be a writer. They prefer me to be a doctor that i don't even like!

 

 

This story is about me when i was in my senior year. I meet this guy and he is a year younger. I was afraid to approach him. One day i told bom my very secret. It was about my stupid grown love to that guy.

 

Maybe you wonder why i called it stupid, it’s just because he played with me. I thought his sincere but no. I was blinded by my feelings. I caught him cheating on me not once, twice but so many times.

 

Stupid me, i even begged him to come back to me even his the one that should beg. My love for him is so strong that i even rebelled with my parents.

 

One time he tried to me. I know i love him but i can’t picture myself doing it with him. So he harass me, tell me bad words, calling me names but still i love him.

 

 

After that incident i only see him once a week. I got the feelings that maybe his cheating on me again but i shrugged the feelings away. I don’t care as long as his with me.

 

 

After a month or so my friend approach me and told me that my boyfriend is cheating on me with her! I wanted to slap her that time but i can’t. Instead i look at the bright side. I just smiled at her then back on writing.

 

 

-+++++

 

 

I called him and we meet up at my favorite cafe. That was the time i broke up with him. You know what's the saddest part? He told me that he never loved me he also thank me not because i did love him but because I’m setting him free.

 

 

 

 

I cried a whole month, i was stupid, and I’m a fool for not noticing his action. It hurts so much that the person you love doesn't love you back.

 

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

 

 

It's been 7 years since the incident happened. I had move on by the help of my best friend whom my currently boyfriend. After a year of moving on he courted me. He didn't know my ex-boyfriend because i never had the courage to talk about him.

 

 

 

"Hi can i seat here?" he said then smiled at me. I smiled at him and nodded. By the way i did became a doctor and at the same time a writer.

 

 

"Doctor park can you please check my heart?" he said while making faces that sure are pitiful.

 

 

"Why doc? Is it not beating again?" i ask while smiling. This doctor really knows how to make me giddy eh.

 

 

 

"No i think he needs a kiss, he really miss the person who's in front of him right now" he said. And i chuckled at his antics. I kiss him in his left cheek.

 

 

 

"There is he okay now?" i ask then i saw him pout. Sooo cute! He shook his head then stubbornly said. "No still not! He wants it here" he pointed at his lips. I laugh at him then he sulk like a child.

 

 

 

"Never mind! I'll find someone to kiss his lips then" he stand and walk away while throwing tantrums. I chuckled and run after him. I know he can't do that because he love me so much! I back hug him, I feel that his still in his childish mode so i tighten my hold on him.

 

 

 

"Don’t hug me, you don't love me anymore you won’t kiss me... Hmmmp!" he said. Aigoo this guy why did i fall for him?

 

 

"jiyong baby~" i called he still struggling from my hold.

 

 

"jagiya~ I love you" i said then he stop. He turn around without braking my hold on him. His smiling like an idiot. I don’t know how this guy became a doctor and much more how did i love him so much.

 

"i love you too so much!" he said then kiss me.

 

 

 

 Now i know, it’s because true love is not about beauty not about the talent he had but because you love him without a reason. Wither you knew your suffer or not. Love is the most known word but most of us don't know how to find it because it just comes in the right place at the right time with a right person.

 

 

We may have some past that we tried to forget but look at the bright side you'll never know it will bring you to the success in the future and try to remember because you'll just laugh at it. It may be worst by now but in the future you'll find it the most memorable in life. And i Sandara Park is one of the victim and i assured you it did became my lesson to start a new.

 

Let me share you guys my favorite quotation:

 

 

 

I don’t like troubles but when troubles come i enjoy it!

 

 

 

 

I hope you guys learn about my story and at the same time enjoy reading it.

 

 

 

 

Love always

 

- Sandara Park ^^

 

________________

so how was it guys?

let me know you comments!!
KAMSAHAMNIDA!! *bow*