Chapter 1

Fallen Angel

 

Chapter 1

The world has once again fallen into the hands of evil. Hatred and greed has once again triumphed over the people. Peace and tranquility are nowhere to be found while violence and killings controls every aspect of the human’s lives. These mere humans deserve no more chances and all need to be punished, yet the true leader still forgives. To rid of all the evil in his precious world, he will once again purge all those who need to be destroyed. Though it had happened over and over again, he will once more exonerate those who are guilty and fulfill his destiny of helping the human kind. They do not deserve such chance yet his followers must oblige, knowing it would all be for the better in the end. His angels must once again protect the human’s only chance, the dragon kaitsja (protector).

“Dara,” the great Jumal summoned as he neared the soldier standing in front of him, “It is time for you to come down to earth.”

“Yes my lord,” she obliged.

“You must find the kaitsja and protect him at all cost,” the great Jumal spoke, “He must survive until Adverstamine (reckoning). You must find the protector and guide him through this troubling time. He must live for the humans to survive.”

“Yes my lord,” angel Dara followed, “As you wish.”

“I will guide you through this Dara,” the king concluded, “You have a great mission ahead of you. Everyone in the heavens support you. May you succeed for the sake of the world.”

“Thank you, my lord,” Dara thanked as she stood up from her kneeling position, “The world will once again be rid of evil that is my promise to you.”

“Heaven’s thanks you my child,” the great Jumal thanked, “And soon the world will too.”

Angel Dara smiled and nodded in agreement before leaving Taevas. She quickly headed towards the Ingel Uhiselamu, where everyone was waiting. She had promised the great king that Kaitsja will be protected at all cost, and she was willing to do anything to fulfill that promised ‘til death. She was to come down to earth immediately and find Kaitsja but first she needed to say goodbye to the others. Angel Dara quickly entered the room where she found everyone waiting anxiously.

“Dara,” Angel Bom called as she made her way to the chosen angel, “What happened?”

“I must come down to earth and find Kaitsja,” she answers facing everyone, “I must leave quickly.”

“We are here to support you Dara,” Chaerin called, “May you succeed in your fate, we will protect you too along with Kaitsja. We are here when you need us.”

“Thank you Chaerin,” Dara spoke as she smiled at the angel who she has treated as a sister ever since, “We all must work together on this, the fate of human kind depend on us.”

“Deh!” everyone yelped in unison. The angels know the time has come once again, for the great battle between heaven and hell. Kaitsja, the protector of humans, must live through the battle in order to watch over the world and protect the heaven’s creation.

“I must leave now,” Dara announced, “To the great heavens! WE WILL TRIUMPH!”
“WE WILL TRIUMPH!” everyone yelled in support for the chosen angel.

 

While the great heavens prepared for the Kaitsja, hell celebrated in triumphed seeing destruction of the world. Saatan, the king of all evil rejoiced seeing the heaven’s creation slowly destroying itself once more. Evil was once again upon the heaven’s creation and seeing this made him more powerful. His son, Havitaja (destroyer) also rejoiced watching the humans go against each other for the sake of money and material things. He wanted the humans to suffer the same way he has been suffering.

“My son, Jaejoong,” Saatan called as he motioned for his son to come closer, “You see the mortals fighting? You see the evil surrounding them? You see the hatred consuming them? That is all my plan, my son. That is all our plan. These mere mortals must be destroyed along with the heavens, so we can rule once again. Jumal must be destroyed.”

“Yes father,” Jaejoong agreed seeing the aura of evil slowly consuming heaven’s creation. Watching the never ending violence excited him, “Those sly unappreciative mortals will soon suffer like us.”

“Yes my son,” Saatan smiled as he too watched the world in the river of fire, “But you must kill Kaitsja in order for our plan to succeed my son. Our ancestors have failed to do so in the past, but we will not be defeated anymore. We will rule the world along with the heavens.”

“Yes father,” Jaejoong complied.
“You need to find Kaitsja before Adverstamine,” Saatan instructed, “Kill him before he learns of his powers.”

“Yes father,” Jaejoong stated.
“Now go my son,” Saatan concluded, “Kill the mortals protector and bring triumph to hell!”

Jaejoong bowed in agreement before disappearing. He vowed to destroy anyone that gets in his way. He must destroy the protector at all cost. Evil must regain power once more.

 

 

“HYUNG!” a voice called over the intercom, “HYUNG OPEN THE DOOR!”

The man in the bedroom slowly and groggily got up annoyed at the voice yelling over his intercom. To his dismay, it was the maknae, Seungri yelling for him, “Dammit, this rat!”

“HYUNG IRRONA!” Seungri yelled once more as he continuously pushed the doorbell button.

“AISH! Cheong-mal!” Jiyong yelled as he forcefully got up heading towards the entrance to his apartment. He quickly opened the door and glared the annoying man in front of him, “What do you want?”

“HYUNG!” the maknae yelled once more, “We have a schedule to do today! Were already late!”

“Aish!” Jiyong whined as he quickly remembered the taping his group Bigbang needed to finish. “Arasso, I’ll get changed.”

“PALI HYUNG!” Seungri ordered.

Jiyong nodded while he hurriedly headed towards the apartment bathroom. Running late, he quickly washed his face, brushed his teeth, and fixed his hair. For him it was pure luck to have his blond hair gone and be back to the short black colored hair he has always preffered. After freshening up he hastily changed clothes, gathered all his things and placed them in his backpack. In less than twenty minutes the man was ready.

“Let’s go,” he called over as he made his way to the door with his maknae closely following behind.

“This is why we need to still live together hyung,” Seungri continued to whine as they made their way to the company van, “You know the boss will kill us if we’re ever late!”

“Calm your ,” Jiyong joked as he entered the van and taking a seat by the car window, “The boss will let this one go, remember I was up finishing the new group’s album.”

“Ahh, that’s right!” Seungri agreed smiling happily after hearing the news, “How’s it going by the way?”

“Alright I guess,” Jiyong muttered, “I’ve finished half of it, working on the rest.”

“Wah, hyung jjang!” Seungri praised, “You’re really a genius!”

“I know,” Jiyong joked.

“A genius but a conceited one,” Seungri jibed causing him to get punched by his hyung, “Aish!”

“Tsk!” Jiyong whined, “So how’s your secret relationship going?”

Upon hearing the change of subject, Seungri quickly perked up excited to tell his hyung about his secret relationship, “It’s doing well. I have her wrapped around my fingers.”

“You really do know how to treat women,” Jiyong stated a bit miffed at the maknae’s words, “Women aren’t toys to play with it pabo!”

“And this is coming from the mouth of an unrequited lover,” Seungri fired back which earned him another punch, “Ouch! HYUNG!”

“Shut up,” Jiyong exclaimed annoyed. The thought of his failed confession suddenly springing to his mind. “She’s not ready to be in a relationship yet.”

“Right,” Seungri called rubbing his arm, “Forget about her hyung, there’s other girls out there.”

“I’m not like you,” Jiyong answered, “I really like her.”

“Even though she rejected you?” Seungri asked wondering why his hyung still liked the girl even though she flat out refused him.

Jiyong turned to face Seungri before slowly nodding, answering his question, “Yeah, even though she rejected me.”

“You may be talented in music hyung, but you’re really slow when it comes to moving on,” Seungri concluded, “But I guess that’s love.”

“Pabo,” Jiyong whispered not only towards the maknae but to him as well.

The duo along with their respective managers hurriedly headed towards their filming site. Bigbang’s new album was due to be released soon and the group’s schedules have been filled with relentless music video filming. Though Jiyong was also assigned to produce music for his company’s new girl group, he was also the leader of Bigbang which meant more responsibilities. The lad was young, but have accomplished many things beyond his youth. He was talented and a genius when it comes to music.

As the van quickly made its way to the filming site, the rest of Bigbang met inside their trailer to get make up done for the music video. Upon entering the trailer, the two were met with the rest who were finishing up make up. Jiyong and Seungri quickly sat down to also get themselves ready. The make-up artist hurriedly went to work to keep up with the schedules.

“Finished work late last night hyung?” Taeyang, one of the members of Bigbang suddenly asked. He was currently facing the mirror fixing the bandana around his head, “This is the first time I’ve seen you coming late for a schedule.”

Jiyong nodded while pointing at the man seated next to him, “Yeah and if it weren’t for the annoying rat next to me, I would have been really late.”

“Ah, I guess Seungri can get things right sometimes,” TOP, also a member of the famous group jibed in before ruffling the maknae’s head, “Aigoo you deserve a treat!”

“Aish! HYUNG!” Seungri called as he slapped TOP’s hands away, “I’m not a dog.”

“Of course you aren’t,” Daesung joined, “You’re a rat.”

“AISH!” Seungri miffed, “You guys always bully me!”

“And it’s fun,” Taeyang answered before facing Jiyong again, “Well let’s get ready for today then.”

“Deh,” everyone called.

 

 

After bidding her goodbyes to the others, Dara quickly made her way towards earth. It had been years since she was last down from the heavens and somehow it felt lonely not being able to go with the others. In the past they would often visit earth just to watch the mortals but as time passed the visits lessened as they needed to train for the dreaded war headed towards earth. Saatan had spread evil towards the mortals thus resulting in the heavens intervention.

As she closely reached earth, Dara could already sense the protector’s séance. Her target lived in Seoul, South Korea. She knew very little about him and can only sense his presence yet for Dara it was enough to know that the being was still alive. Upon reaching her destination, Dara quickly pulled her wings back knowing it is a forbidden rule to show her true form to the mortals. The protector’s séance was stronger now, as she made her way towards the location of the Kaitsja.

 “He must be around here,” Dara spoke as she walked along the unknown place she was in. There were many people coming in and out of the building, carrying different kinds of things, which seemed unfamiliar to the angel. It has been ages since she was last down here on earth. “Why are there so many mortals?” She asked herself, confused. She continued to walk until she reached a door that seem to lead to the outside of the building. Dara confused decided to follow the people who also were heading towards the door she was standing next to. To her excitement the door lead to what seemed like a backyard of some sort. “What a fascinating place,” She recalled before sensing the protectors séance, now much stronger than ever, “He’s close.”

“Excuse me,” a voice suddenly called which caused Dara to turn.

“Uhm, a-are you talking t-to me?” Dara asked staring at the woman confused.

“Yes,” the woman nodded, “You’re supposed to be getting ready to film, come follow me.”

“U-uhm y-yes,” Dara answered following the woman. The two headed towards the exit which lead to the back way of the hotel. Unbeknownst to Dara, she had follow the protector’s séance towards a famous hotel. After the two reached film site, Dara was immediately pulled towards the other girls, who were dressed in the same way as her. She was dressed in a simple white dress that cut off above her knee. It was angel Chaerin and Minzy’s idea to dress her that way instead of the usual clothing her kind wore. “He’s closer,” she suddenly spoke as she felt the Kaitsja’s presence again.

“Wah, you’re so pretty,” a girl suddenly spoke towards Dara.

Dara stared at the girl confused as to what she was saying, “Why are you dressed up like this?”

“This?” the girl asked pointing at the outfite she wore, “We’re filming as back-up dancers for Bigbang today.”

“D-dancers?” Dara asked more confused than before, “What is this so called d-dancer?”
“You’re joking right?” the girl asked bewildered. Upon seeing Dara’s confused reaction, the girl simply sighed, “It means we’re going to move in a routing along Bigbang.”

“U-uhm I’m not supposed to do that,” Dara answered finally understanding the girl’s explanation, “I’m here to meet someone.”

“Uhm who?” the girl questioned, “Are you a saesang?”

“S-saesang?” Dara asked again, confused, “No, I’m here to meet someone.”

“What’s his name?” the girl enquired now more wary of the girl in front of her.

“Kaitsja,” Dara answered simply.

“O-okay,” the girl answered, but before she could press the girl more she was quickly interrupted by the director.

“Okay guys,” the director ordered, “Bigbang’s already so we’re going to start now.”

Bigbang quickly made their way towards the filming site where the girls, including Dara stood. Upon seeing the girl, the whole group gasped in surprised at the extraordinary beauty the girl possessed. While the whole group gawked at her, Dara quickly turned to face the man who stood in the middle of the so called Bigbang. She had found her target. She has found Kaitsja. Dara, full of excitement hurriedly walked towards the man who was still gawking at her. She could not help but smile at his expression, clearly knowing why the group were staring. Angel’s possessed unwavering beauty that can cause mortals to literally stop and stare.

“Kaitsja,” Dara called as she quickly took hold of Jiyong’s hands. The hold seemed to be enough to get Jiyong’s attention. He quickly blinked facing the girl.

“What did you say?” he asked.

“I’ve found you Kaitsja,” Dara announced earning her a confused look from Jiyong.
“Uhm, my name is Jiyong,” he corrected pulling his hands away from the warmth that enveloped his.

“Jiyong,” Dara repeated, “It also means Dragon.”

“Yes,” Jiyong agreed.

“Hyung do you know her?” Seungri suddenly asked as he too pulled away from the trance he was in.

Dara turned towards the curious boy who eyed her suspiciously, “I am Dara, Jiyong’s protector.”

“BWOH?” both Jiyong and Seungri yelled.

Dara smiled and pointed towards Jiyong, “I am here to protect him.”