Chapter I

Beauty Within.

Being famous has it's causalities. There's the good things: Beautiful woman, money, fame, and you're always in someone's mouth, so they can make you more famous than you already more. Theeeen there's the bad things: Sasaengs, getting accused of something like plastic surgery, criticism, and of course, my fame brain. "Fame brain" is how the brain acts when it's famous. Everyone says "When I get famous, I wont change." but they usually do. I admit, it has changed me. But it feels so good to be recognized for my talents. Don't get me wrong, I always have time for family. Mother's home cooking and love can always push my Fame brain out of it's place. But when I get back to my "world", I change. I now have requirements, for women and beauty. They have to have long flowing hair, if it's short and classy, that works too. I like my woman old, nuna's~, but if you're younger, I want you beautiful. Long, slimming legs are a delicacy. I don't care what ethnicity you are, you're legs must be long, and sheen. A face so beautiful, it needs no makeup or plastic surgery. Someone who looks beautiful when sleeping and eating. Who can sing, whose voice is soft and cute and y. I know that I have alot of requirements, but I'm famous now. My brain tells me "I can get anything I want."

I heard a knock on the door. "Mr. Kwon." a female voice (my assistant) called to me. I got up from my thinking spot (my hotel bed), and walked to the door. "What is it?" I put my ear to the door. "Package for you~" she cooed. From there, I opened the door to find a nice sized package waiting for me, and no I'm not talking about the package. "My oh my, what have they sent to me? An angel? A goddess? A combination of the two sounds more like it." My assistant giggled. Thats another thing, a cute laugh is totally needed. A turn on might I say. "No, just a package," she blushed. "probably from a fan." I bit my lip. What is she wearing? It complements her lean complexion. And also, her beautiful curves. I bit my lip. "Mr. Kwon?" I jerked back to reality. "Uh-hu." I wanted her now. I pulled her close to me, arms around her. As I did that, she dropped the package. "Mr. Kwon, what are you doing? There is no time to play around." she said in a hush voice. I "sshed" her, and kissed her precious lips. She was resisting in her brain, but not with . I started to her dress, but then I heard someone come upstairs. We quickly pulled away and got resituated. It was another assistant - a male - with company. "These girls wanted to see you, Mr. Kwon." The girls squealed. "The wouldn't leave the front of the hotel until they got to talk to you." I examined the two girls. The one on the right was tan, glowing, long hair, beautiful shape of eyes, almost perfect. She obviously had plastic surgery, and wore too much makeup. She wasn't "beautiful" either, she was just "cute." The one on the left on the other hand, was far from beautiful in my view. She was lanking, and her hair was to short. She was too pale, she looked sick. She didn't wear clothes that outlined her body, she wore clothes that hid the outline of her body. It made me cringe. I waved and smiled at them. "Hello." They then, squealed again. I gave them both autographs, and they took pictures with me. I tried to keep the face I did with the almost perfect girl with the far from perfect girl during pictures and whatnot. I suprsingly succeeded and she skipped away as a happy camper.

 

Thats all I want. To be happy. For my fans to be happy. To think happy.