I'm Becoming An Actor!

My Brother "Loves" Me

“Um…Hi! I’m Sandara and this is my brother Taeyang.” I said uncertainly. Who is this guy? Why does he want us to act in his movie?? Such a weird guy…

“Brother?? As in same mum same dad brother?” Lee Soo Hyun asked. His eyes widened in shock.

“Yeah. What’s wrong with that?” Taeyang replied. I think he’s getting annoyed by this man.

“Heheh…nothing. I just thought you two looked great as couples.” He said nervously. What?! Is this guy crazy? Couples??? We are siblings and there is NO way we look like couples!

“What the heck are you talking about?!” I said, staring at him as if he’s an alien. Actually, he does look like one. His hair was sticking up in different places because of the headpiece he put on earlier. He was sweating a lot and he looked like a cooked lobster.  I’ll feel sorry for him if he didn’t say Taeyang and I looked like lovers.

“Um…nothing. Don’t worry. So do you two want to be in my movie or not?” Lee Soo Hyun asked.

“What movie is it?” I asked with some interest. Taeyang looked at me intensely. I knew what he was thinking. He must think I’m crazy, wanting to act in this guy’s movie.

I love acting! Drama was my favourite subject in high school. This is my greatest acting chance! How could I let it pass by so easily? Then, I remembered the Ferrari my brother loved so much. If I become an actor, I could earn enough money to buy it for him. His birthday is on November 20th, a few months away. I think I have enough time to buy him the car.

 “Oh, it’s a romance movie called ‘Because I Love You Too Much’. If you want to know the details, just call me.” Lee Soo Hyun handed me a business card and left.

I stared at the card and smiled. Hehe, Taeyang would be so surprised when he sees the Ferrari parked outside our house.

“Hey, let’s go. That guy is crazy!” Taeyang said impatiently. We drove back to the house.

Once we arrived home, I slammed my bedroom door excitingly. Getting out the business card carefully, I dialled Lee Soo Hyung’s number.

“Hello?” Lee Soo Hyun answered.

“Hi! I’m Sandara. I’ve decided to act in your movie.” I said nervously. What if he found another person to act in the movie? If so, I can’t ever buy that Ferrari and my acting career would be over.

“Oh, that’s great! Is your brother going to act in it as well?” He asked.

“Um…No. He’s not that into acting. Sorry.” I replied. I imagined his face full of disbelief when I tell him I’m going to act.

“Oh, ok then. That’s alright. ! Let’s meet at 3 o’clock in the afternoon tomorrow in my studio. The address is written on the business card. We will discuss the details tomorrow.” He said.

I told him that that would be fine and hung up. Phew~~ He didn’t find other person to replace me with. I sagged with relief on my bed.

“Dara, what are you doing?” Taeyang knocked on my door. He always knew when I’m up to some mischief.

“Nothing oppa! I just need to rest. I’m tired!” I shouted at the door. I paused and heard him left.

Yes!!!!! I’m becoming an actor!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t hide my excitement any longer. If I do, I’m sure I would explode! I jumped up and down on my bed. Restraining myself from screaming, I hugged my teddy bear tightly. My first ever movie! I was so excited that I couldn’t go to sleep that night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please comment on the story! Thank you!!! XD