I don't like it...

My crush. My husband. Kim Myung Soo

 

Who's that? How did that person know my name? Where I live? How my house looked like when I was little? 
And where the keys are hidden? I shocked. Even Mihyun don't know where I live. She thinks that I had super rich parents
and that after their death I earned everything. How I wish that would be true... I looked through the room. But nothing's missing.
It's 6 am... I have to get reay for school... 07.45am... I'm on my way to school... A car stopped beside me. I looked into it and saw Myungsoo sitting there... “Should I take you with me to school?” he asked.. Oh my god... Why is god doing this to me?
What did I did so right in my previous lives? He asked me to go into his car. “I-I-I....can't!” I stuttered. He got our of the car,
locked it, took my hand and started to walk. I automatically started to walk as well. It was a nice feeling. It didn't felt like it was a hand of
a stranger. It was more a hand that I already know. But how could I not know him? He is my crush. My husband. Kim Myungsoo.
We nearly reached the school and I came back from my little world. I looked to my right and saw Myungsoo walking there.
I looked down and saw our hands together. I shocked and let go of his hand. I tan to the school.. As fast as I can...
How could I hold hands with him? I don't even know him... He is just an idol. And besides also my crush. I ran into my classroom.
Again all the girls aren't here. Just me the little 'nerd'.

 

I heard screaming and knew that Infinite reached the school. I tied to distract my thoughts and did some problems in math.
Suddenly I looked at my wrist. *flashback: “Why oppa? Why can't you be here?” a girl cried.*
What's always with those voices in my head? I looked down on my paper and saw some tears on them. I touched my eyes.
Why am I crying? After 5 min the girls finally came and the lesson started. Math... I like math... but.. Today I can't think of that lesson...
What happened to me last night? Who carried me back home? How did that person knew where the keys are hidden?
Nobody knew that.... I draw on my paper and ignored the lesson... “Ring!” Breaktime! Eating... Mhmmm~ I took Mihyun and we went to
the cafeteria... I went to the cafeteria lady and she gave me my lunch... She smiled at me and I smile back... What a nice lady...
We went to our table... but this time it was so much louder than always.. Of course it's louder when infinite is in school and with this I
remembered about this morning. Why did he stopped the car? Why did he went out of it? Why did he hold my hand? Why? Why? Why?

Suddenly someone interrupted my thoughts. “NOONA~” a familiar voice shouted. He sat beside me and smiled.
“Annyeonghaseyo~ my name is Sungjong.. Nice to meet you!” he said to Mihyun and reached her his hand.
She just looked shocked. “Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Mihyun ibnida~ nice to meet you!” she answered. “Nonna?”Sungjong said “wait a
moment I'll get my food.” He stood up so fast that I couldn't even reply him. He took his food and came back to us.
He sat down and started to eat... “Ah! By the way noona...” he took out his phone “..your number please!” I took his phone and
dialed my number. “Woah~ nice bracelet!” Mihyun said... It's her first time seeing it.. “Oh!” Sungjong suddenly said.
“That's the same one Myungsoo has” May I can take a look at it?” he asked and pointed to the bracelet. “Eh! S-sure~” I answered
shocked confused. He took my wrist and looked at the bracelet. “Even HyeSoo is also written there.” he looked confused
“Where did you get that?” he asked. “Eh..Eh....Eh...” I stuttered. “Hye Mi-ah?” Mihyun looked shocked. “At the concert two days ago.
I stood there sill and wanted to take some pictures... Remember Mihyu?” I whispered.
“I remember!” she nodded.
“I was the last one standing and suddenly someone came onto the stage again. I looked up and Myungsoo stood there.
First he just stared at me and suddenly the bracelet hit my head. I looked at the ground and the bracelet was there...
I looked up and Myungsoo was gone.
But don't tell that anyone! I don't want that someone know about that!”
Mihyun looked shocked at me. “I won't tell it anyone... Promise” she smiled. “Thank you...”
“Does that mean you-” Sungjong began “Sungjong?” Hoya said. Infinite suddenly stood beside us.
“Yes hyung?” Sungjong turned around. “What are you doing here?” Sungyeol asked. “Eating with noona!” he smiled.
I felt a stare on me and looked to infinite. Myungsoo stood there... looked at me … I looked back to my plate and continued eating.
Suddenly I realized that more people sat down at the table. I looked up and saw all of Infinite sitting there... Myungsoo too...
He sat beside Mihyun and that means... In front of me...I couldn't believe that the group infinite was sitting with us 'nerds' at one table...
You could hear the other ones who are gossiping around us... I couldn't eat comfortably. Not like Mihyun who is in heaven right know. 
I stood up and went out of the cafeteria... Out to the garden... I sat down on a bench and closed my eyes...

“It's to loud in there... right?” a voice said and that person sat next to me.
“I don't like it!” I answered.

“I know~” the voice said.

Silent...

 


This time the chapter is a little bit longer.... Hope you like it ♥


What would you do if he would look like this at you? :b 
(I think I would die... kekekeke xDD)