WAE?

My crush. My husband. Kim Myung Soo

 

I surprised. His voice. This voice I always wanted to talk to. Omo it was amazing. “Where did you get that!!” he asked a little bit louder. I shivered.

“I-I.....” I started. He looked at me. “From the concert yesterday!” I said quiet. “That's impossible.” he said angry. “W-wae?!” I tried to sound strong

but it was very weak. “How did you get that?” he tried to ask calmly. I blushed slightly. But so light that he couldn't even see that. “Y-You.... throw it

to me when you came again onto the stage. I was the last one standing there and you throw it to me. On my head.” I got stronger word by word.

He shocked. He took your wrist and put the bracelet onto it. “W-Wae?” I asked because I was surprised by his reaction. He looked at me an smiled.

 

“I thought you stole it from the person I gave this. Fangirls these days are unpredictable. I couldn't even recognize you. You look so different in school.”

He talked so much at one time that I got a shock. Mentally. I didn't showed it. “You look totally different with glasses. And I'm not really used to see you

in Woollim school uniform. And your hair. Do you always put them up into a bun?” He looked at me up and down and then took of my glasses

“That's more you.” He smiled bright. I looked at him. Kinda of shocked. “What is? Do you still don't recognize me?” he asked worried.

“Sure I know you. You are Kim Myung Soo from Infinite! You're my cr- ah!” I said like a waterfall. “I'm what? Your cr~” he asked but I shocked and ran away.

He just looked at me surprised. The lunch break was over. In my opinion this time it was so much longer than normally. Now we have PE. I don't like PE.

I like sports but not in school. And PE is with the whole grade 1. So it's class 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3. That means that I'll have sport with Infinite. With my crush.

My husband. Kim Myung Soo. We played soccer. And I was surprised good at it. Suddenly Sungjong came to me. “Annyeong noona~” he smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo. How did you called me right now? Noona?” I asked him. “Yup. Is that a problem? You're older than me.” he said.

“Ah! No! Gwenchana... But how do you know I'm older than you?” I asked surprised.

I have some sources... kekekekeke” he laughed “Noona. May I can have your phone number later?”


“S-Sure. Wae?” I asked confusedly. “Of course to call you! I want to become friends with you. Do you think that's possible?” he said happy.

“Sure. Why not?” I said “but why do you want to be friends with someone like me?” I whispered into his ear. “Because you're not like the other ones.

You don't follow us like a stalker. You're quiet. And I like quiet people. In my opinion you don't see us as idols.” he whispered back.

I smile because it's kinda of a compliment what he said. Suddenly I could feel someone staring at me. I looked around and found Myungsoo staring at me.

I shocked and looked at Sungjong. “Sungjong... I have to go.. Annyeong!” I smiled and went away.

“Annyeong noona!” he shouted and every girl were looking at you with evil eyes.

Why do he have to shout like that? The girls will hate me. Why? Why? Why? Sunjong.. WHY?

 


How is it? what do you think? :33 ♥