1

She's gone

 

"Taemin-ahh,Taemin-ah, wake up !! we've arrived !"omma shouted at me
 
"mwo-ya?.. Just let me sleep 5 more minute!" I demanded 
 
"yah!we have arrive 2 minutes ago and other has leave the plane!!"she screamed..
 
i jump of my seat and she was right we are the only one left at the plane..only the workers are left..
 
i was so emberassed that the workers are watching us.. I mean me..
 
i rub my eyes and regain my energy.."let's go omma!" I said to her while rushing to leave the plane.. Shoot!! That was embarrassing .. I was running while leaving the plane .. I was faster than my mom, she was giggling behind me of the incident .."thanks a lot mom, your giggling are not helping at all"I told her and she just burst to laughter which make my face blushed ..
 
 
 
 
 
---->fast forward 
 
 
 
we(my mom and I ) have leave the airport and now we are packing our stuffs to our old house before we moved to busan, the house haven't change that much is just that appa is not here .. Hahh *sighs* , speaking of appa .. He just divorced with my mom because he cheated on her and now he's living a "happy" life with HIS family.. And speaking of Seoul..hmmm SHOOT!! jinri!!... I need to find her !!! I run as fast as I could "mom, I'm leaving for a while " I manage to say before I slam the door, I run to my old school where I use to study with jinri .. Well , on my way to the school I manage to remember the past while passing the road.. It haven't change that much..even the bakery that I use to visit after school with jinri is still there ..
 
 
 
--flashbacks--
 
"ple..please don't hurt me.." I stuttered at the big guys who wanna hit me..
 
yes, I'm often got bullied because of my girl-like appearance ..
 
"hah!! You wish!!" He said with a mocking face and preparing to hit me..
 
I closed my eyes and wished that there's a miracle if I will be safe..
 
I close my eyes for a few seconds but why I don't feel the pain?..
 
i open my eyes and I saw a girl around my age was fighting with those boys..and guess what ? She win.
 
the big guys run like an ant and she walk to me .. 
 
"Gwencana?" She asked ..
 
i paused for a while and I answer " ehmm ... Yes ,thank you so much" 
 
she smiled and we start to play .. Since that day I found my first love and first friend .. She's kind,pretty,strong,funny and loveable .. Since that day we meet and play everyday after school. We chat, study , laugh together..but I have to move.. On the last day before I moved both of us cried and promise to always remember each other ..
 
 
 
-----
 
i can't wait to see her..!!
 
i was running with all my energy..AND finally I arrived at the school..
 
i was asking the direction to the principal's office and the students showed me the way .. I was excited and nervous at the same time .. I knock at the principal's office door before I enter ..she was still the same principal when I was still studying at this school..
 
 
 
--conversation--
 
T-taemin
 
p-principal
 
---------
 
p-so.. What brings you here? Mr..
 
T-call me Taemin mrs.principal
 
p-ok, so what brings you here Taemin *smile*
 
T-I'd like to know about my old friend , Choi Jinri..*smile*
 
p-*shock* .. I'm sorry Taemin but her name is forbidden in this school so please .. Get out!
 
___________________
 
i was shock at her words.. Why would jinri's name is forbidden?.. But seeing mrs.principle's condition is bad I just excuse my self and run from her office.. I was confuse so I decided to visit the old bakery that I use to visit with jinri ,as soon I enter the bakery the workers greets me but one of them recognize me.. Yes, she's mrs.Jung .. The one who always serve me and Jinri, she hugged me and squeal like a dolphin
 
 
 
--conversation--
 
T-Taemin 
 
J-mrs.Jung
 
-------------
 
j-omo !! Tae2baby has grown..
 
T-hehehe, hi mrs.jung ... It's good to see you ~
 
j-omo, you are taller than me now.. You are no longer a baby Taemin , jinri would be happy if she knew ..
 
__________
 
as soon she said jinri's name she paused and she looks sad.. 
 
"Mrs.Jung, do you know anything about jinri?"I ask
 
"I...I don't know, taem.. Do you still remember Jinri's old house?.. I believe you will find out.. SOMETHING " she answered..
 
i was confuse but as soon I heard her answer I rushed to her house, 
 
the house that use to be the house that jinri and I played together.
 
-----
 
i run to her house and knock the door.. The house didn't change at all.. 
 
After a while a person .. A familiar person walk out from the door .. She's mrs.choi .. Jinri's only parent.. Her dad died and because of that she isolated her self and she only open up to me..
 
mrs.choi was surprised to see me and she pulled me to a bear hug..
 
 
 
--conversation--
 
 
 
c-mrs.Choi
 
t-Taemin 
 
--------
 
c-omo.. Taemin .. Is that you?
 
t-yes , it's been a while mrs choi..
 
c-come in Taemin.. Lets talk
 
t- yes mrs.choi
 
---------------------
 
c-so how's life?
 
t-great... Hmm.. How's jinri?
 
c-hmm .. Uhh .. Taemin please understand ok?
 
t-eh??uhh.. Yes
 
c-jinri .. Uhh *sob*.. Uh..she..she died 
 
t-wh..what.. Mrs.choi.. This is not funny
 
c-I'm not kidding ,she died because she was beaten by the guys who bullied you before.. She died at the school when no one was there, so.. Her name is kinda forbidden at the school until now..Taemin.. I want you to have her diary before she died ... She wrote your name at the last page so I Believe, it is yours *give the diary*
 
t-mrs.choi.... I don't know what to say .. I..I'm so sorry .. That I.. *before I continue she pulled me into a bear hug and we cried together*
 
C-Taemin , jinri's life was blank before you came, I thanked you for coming to her life..
 
___________________________________
 
it's been 3 years since that incident and I still can't forget jinri, 
 
guilt feels me ..and I would cry everyday..
 
i never open her diary because I was too scared .. But I treasure it..
 
-----------
 
i visit the old bakery that I use to eat with jinri.. Memories feels me..
 
i encourage my self to open her diary now.. At the place where we use to hang out together..
 
"dear diary, the school was boring .. As always.. Today I met a pretty boy named Taemin , we became close and closer .. He was bullied, but he is really kind .. I wonder why they are picking up on him" as soon as I read that I chuckled ..
 
i continue to read till the last page ..
 
dear diary, 
 
today Taemin is leaving.. I'm really really sad.. Because.. I don't know why .. But ,, maybe.. Just maybe ..I have fallen for him ^^ .. Taemin .. Thank you for being with me.. I have no regret that I saved you at that time.. It's not just a maybe but I love Taemin ^^ and I will protect him.. Because I love him and I want him to be happy, he have bring me a new color to my life , my plain life  ...-jinri (taemin's lover .. Kyaaaa)
 
I sob as soon I read it.. "Jinri,I love you more"
 
 
 
-----
 
finally the story ends .. Hehehe .. If there are many comments and subscribes I might continue writing the real accident in jinri's POV so you will know the true story ., hehehehe~~~