All I See Is You

The Pocky Game.

 

 

They were all tired. It had been a busy day, getting ready for the concert, and then actually preforming it. They were in a small city, nothing too big or small, but well-known enough. It wasn't as prestigious as Seoul or Paris, but they could tell that people from all around still flocked to them all the same. Jonghyun fiddled his thumbs impatiently. He was relaxing after all of his singing and dancing, and wanted to soak up the attention from all of the crowd. But instead, SOMEONE HAD TO WEAR THEIR STUPID PANTS THAT ALL THE FANGIRLS SWOON OVER, and now he had practically no attention.

He sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets. He felt a weird snap so he searched around in it and pulled out a crumbled and crushed pocky stick.

Suddenly, he had an idea.

“Kibum!” He whispered, loud enough for the member to hear. He looked at him, averting his eyes from the large sea of fans. He mouthed the words 'what babo?' “Be right back, okay?” He whispered again. He nodded in agreement.

Up the singer rose, sneaking his way behind the stage and into his pack. There he pulled out a box of chocolate pocky sticks, shoving them under his arm, and sneaking back onto the platform.

Non-nonchalantly he slid next to Key, biting his lip. The man looked at him, raising his eyebrows, asking him what he was up to without words. He leaned in closer to the man, noticing his smell- a mixture of sweat and soap and something sweet- and it made his stomach dance. Quickly he caught a hold of himself and stopped before he crashed into the others head. Just close enough to his ear, he began to explain what he had in mind.

After he was finished, Key thought quietly. “I guess It couldn't hurt...” He smiled, face reddening slightly. He looked to his right, so the other boy wouldn't notice his blush. Jonghyun had a way of making Key very...uncomfortable.

Not-so-sneakily, Jonghyun pulled the box of pocky from under his arm, making sure the crowd was in full view of them. He stuck his slender fingers inside and pulled out a long chocolate stick, sticking one end in his mouth.

Tilting his head, he leaned towards Kibum, letting him take the other end in his mouth.

The crowd started going wild, noticing what they were doing. They had done it once before at a show, and before they could reach the middle, fangirls were already dropping dead from the sight.

Jonghyun took the first bite inward, smiling awkwardly. Then Key, his blush glowing brightly.

Then Jonghyun, then Key, then Jonghyun, then Key.

They were very concentrated on the game, vaguely aware of the screeching fans. The only things they could really hear were their small puffs of breath and the too many heartbeats shared between them.

Jonghyun didn't want to loose to Key. And Key didn't want to loose to Jonghyun.

They were nearly at the middle now, only a few bites away. Both thought the either would loose soon, breaking it off and turning away so they could hide their faces in embarassment.

But tonight, something was different.

Jonghyun wasn't so hesitant in his bites, Key wasn't so anxious to hide.

Jonghyun took another bite, lips curling above his teeth to show his smile. He could feel his heart in his throat, the smell of the other boy becoming more prominent.

Key bit again, staring directly into the other's chocolate eyes. He swallowed hard, his stomach making weird flips and kicks, pounding on his sides.

The crowd could have all died, or become wolves, or started flying for all they knew. The only things they could see were each other.

Neither of them knew what had happened next, who had bitten first or who tried to move away, but they distinctly remembered the gasps and screams from the crowd.

Their lips crashed against each other with a strange familiarity, as if they had met many times before. They melded against each other, moving with a slow and cautious pace. This was new territory and if they moved too fast they might get lost or hurt.

So within a few moments they pulled back, never once breaking eye-contact as they pulled away.

Key was the first to look into the deafening crowd of girls and women, and perhaps boys.

Onew, Minho, and Taemin were looking at them, each face painted with the look of pleasant surprise.

He didn't look to long though, turning back to smile at his friend.

His more-than-friend.

His..boyfriend?

It didn't matter to him though. As long as he got to be with the babo, he would be happy.

Sub-consciously they intertwined fingers, rising with the other members.

Jonghyun smiled slyly to himself, feeling especially elated.

He had won tonight.

He got the fangirls, and the boy he had loved for so long.

 

 

They were in a small city, nothing too big or small, but well-known enough. It wasn't as prestigious as Seoul or Paris, but they could tell that people from all around still flocked to them all the same. But they would never forget the place. It would forever be embedded in their memories, for the better or worse.