2

I loved you ... did you ever love me?

2:
I was on my way home, it was cold and my teeths were shaking while the wind blew in my face. It was abit cloudy and dark outside, i took
out my earphones and plug them on to my ipod. The song started and i turned up the sound.
It was so dark outside and my music was so loud so i couldnt really hear the car coming ...
and then i felt the pain.
It didn't hurt so much in my legs where the car had hit me, but the water was too cold.
It was almost fall and the water was atleast still at minus.
I tried to swim ... i really tried to but i couldnt so i stopped trying and let the water make sink even deeper.
I don't really know why i was just lying there, i guess i waited for someone to jump into the freezing water and save me.
Then i saw something, it was a light ... no it was more than a light, more like a shadow of something or someone.
''Jr...''
I heard a soft and low voice.
''Jr... wake up! wake up, start swimming it's time''
To know who was talking i opened my eyes, but i couldn't see more than the light.
''Jr, you died...''
I couldn't believe what the voice was telling me, i could hear it perfectly ... then how could i be dead?
''Jr... i'm giving you 30 days, and 30 days only''
''To do what?'' i asked 
''You need to get the kiss from the person you 
sincerely love, then you but only then you will survive''
I could now swim against the surface.

I swam to the beach and screamed for help, but no one was there.
I was shocked, was i really dead?
I looked at my hands, i was alive. But wait ... the hands... it was not my hands? i started to feel my face, and my eyes
was bigger and my nose was smaller.
I took up my phone, it was broken because of the water but in the black screen i cold see myself.
Or ''myself'' well ... it was not really ME i was seeing. 
I saw a girl.