Dara Follows Donghae

Followed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was sitting in the restaurant waiting for someone to come. She had to meet in secret and was wearing a disguise. This would probably be her last chance to spend time with him before Super Show 5 and she didn't want to be away from him for so long. Especially after she had realized she would probably have her own comeback soon with 2NE1.

"Hey unnie... he didn't come yet?" Chaerin called out to her when she got out of the restroom. All of 2NE1 were sitting at another table and she sat along.

"Geez CL-roo... great way to make it obvious we're here..." Dara grimaced. She was getting a bit antsy and worried that he wasn't going to show up and her members noticed it.

"Don't worry. He'll be here..."

"He's dead if he doesn't show up..."

"Besides we have Jiyongie coming later as well..."

Dara glared at the three girls as if they were asking for a death wish. They immediately cowered and went back to their table. The restaurant they were at was a secluded one that only idols knew about. They didn't really need to hide but she didn't want to make it so obvious she was there even though she had all her members with her.

"I don't think he's going to..." As if it were magic, all of the active Super Junior members walked into the restaurant including Henry and Zhou Mi.

All the members looked at the 2NE1 members and came to join them while Dara and Donghae sat at a table on their own. It wasn't their decision but all their members forced for it.

The two of them looked at each other and started blushing. Both of them had to figure out how to break their silence. And they knew someone was watching... particularly Yesung.

"So how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter