Be Ma Girl, Baby?

Your Love Arrow Hit Me Hard.

She woke up that morning with cloudy thoughts and now she was standing in the middle of a studio room, trying to gather her mind and conscious actually. She was still sleepy because she had to get up early this morning and she only got an hour of sleeping.

She had been used with only able to sleep for one hour but she was having a very late practice before, it made her body aches. And the fact that she only got an hour of sleep didn’t make it better.

“Unnie, are you alright?” JiEun asked as she examined the leader’s face.

“I’m fine, JiEun-ah. It’s okay.” Hyosung said before she slowly escaped from JiEun.

JiEun pouted upon the act but she let the leader goes. Before Hyosung was able to gone completely from the place, someone shouted her name which made her to turn around and met with two members of 2PM whom were looking at her. Hyosung noticed that the only one who had the widest smile among the two was Junsu, or that name he used to use. Meanwhile the man beside him didn’t even bother to give a smile to her.

She approached them as Junsu kept moving his hand, telling her to get closer.

“Hello… urm…” Hyosung looked at him hesitantly, playing with her fingers. She knew him, but it was complicated to call him as his name had changed and she didn’t really remember the name.

“Call me Junsu, Hyosung-ah!  It’s an exception for you!” He finished her sentence happily.

Hyosung smiled to him and bowed, showing her greeting.

“Nice to meet you here, Junsu-ah.”

She looked at his right side and met with a boy with narrow eyes, and shorter than Junsu. He was eyeing Hyosung in a complete silent which made her slightly uncomfortable. She was hesitant for a while but at the end, she greeted him for the politeness.

“Hello, Junho-ah.” She greeted him.

The said man didn’t hear her either respond to her call. Junsu smiled awkwardly to her when she looked back to the taller man.

“Junho-ya..” Junsu slightly called the shorter man with a whisper, hoping that he would wake up from his daydream and stopped eyeing the girl in front of them.

But he failed as Junho didn’t even try to understand that he was being called and made the taller man to suffer from embarrassment. Junho smiled awkwardly to Hyosung once again before slapped Junho’s arm with a force which made Junho to yell in surprise.

His yell made some of the crews and their colleagues to look at them curiously. Junsu still had this awkward smile as he bowed to the others while Hyosung couldn’t help but to burst into laughter as she watched the two men in front of her.

“Yah! Don’t need to slap me that hard!” Junho murmured as he rubbed his arm and glared on the taller man.

Junsu gave him a smirk before started talking again, “Hyosung-ah wants to say hello to you.”

The shorter one gave Hyosung a dreamy face as he examined Hyosung’s face for a moment. To make it weirder, he didn’t examine her in a warm way. He was giving her his cold stares instead which made her to smile awkwardly to his attitude.

“Annyeong, Junho-ah.” She greeted him again. She felt like a joke to stand in front of someone who was examining her coldly and ignoring her greeting before. She didn’t like it for sure.

He finally blinked after a short slap on his back. He looked at Hyosung, with a grin now, and greeted her politely. Hyosung took a relief breathe as he replied her greeting. It was better than got ignored, you know.

There was a long pause between them after Junho gave his greeting to Hyosung. He was still examining her while Junsu was standing there awkwardly because of his friend’s behavior was too much. Even Hyosung who was usually cheerful didn’t know how to live up the atmosphere and the only thing she could think was to escape from the two.

“I’m sorry but I was going to go to the toilet. So guys, I have to excuse myself.” She said, bowing to the still awkward Junsu and cold Junho.

Junsu let out a laugh, a friendly one. “Why didn’t you tell us? You must have been suffering enough.”

Hyosung only chuckled and she was going to go before she turned around again and bowed to them. Before she was able to run away from the two boys, a hand gripped her wrist and held her still on her place. She quickly turned around and met with Junho’s still cold eyes and with Junsu who was groaning behind them upon watching his friend’s embarrassing behavior.

“It’s nice to meet you here.” He said with a final smile before letting her go.

Hyosung quickly bowed and pulled her wrist from his grip. She forced herself to not looking back, to look at him again. That cold but also stupid look of his face ghosted her mind for a while which actually irritated her.

She shook off the thought from her head and focused on what she was actually going to do before met with the two.

 

***

He watched her; he watched her movements, her hesitant look, her guilty look, and her anxiety. He watched them all in silence as he didn’t want someone else to know it. He wanted to admire her in silence, without anyone noticed it.

But maybe, he had to try harder because just when he was about to praise himself for successfully watching her in silence, Junsu nudged him again with a smirk on his face.

“You look like you’re about to eat her with you stares.” Junsu whispered to him with a calm face.

They were in the middle of the filming site where he and Junsu were guessing along with her group too.

“What?” Junho asked back with an innocent face.

“Don’t play innocent on me; I know you’ve been watching her for a while.” Junsu laughed as Junho stared on him like he was crazy.

Junho smirked as he shook his head, he was panic but he hid it all. He shook his head and smirked but it didn’t help him to feel easier about his not so secret activity for the last few hours.

“You know that you maybe need to talk to her right?” Junsu asked, still giggling like a girl.

“Stop it,” Junho replied with a pout, clearly disliked the situation he was in.

“Go for her.” Junsu whispered for the last time before turning his attention fully from Junho who was blinking in surprise.

He ignored Junsu’s words and also his worries as he watched her again. She wasn’t a shy type but she looked like she was a little bit unconsciously, absolutely crossing the line of free-style. They way she talked and giggled, he knew that she had to give all of her energies to do that.

She was asked to dance as everyone was eager to watch her dance, a chance to watch her dancing in front of him was a great chance. She swung a little when she was going to stand up but she covered it perfectly which made him to feel worried on her.

He watched her nervously as she stood in the centre of the room, ready to dance. He wanted to go to help her but as he moved a little, Junsu held him in his place with his firm hold on his arm. He sighed as he finally let his logic mind to control him.

The music started and she looked around for a while, with her familiar laugh she bowed to everyone. Her eyes accidentally bumped with his but she didn’t try to avoid it. She looked at him longer than she should have done and when she did that, he gave her a smile.

It was an encouragement smile. Her cheeks became a little red when she saw this. She turned her attention to the cameras again and started her dance. Junho couldn’t let his eyes go from her. He had watched girl dancers to dance seductively, he had watched so many entertainers and idols who danced so ily or cutely or perfectly; he admired them all.

But when he watched her, it felt like all of those girls he had watched before were nothing. It wasn’t because she was so perfect that all of those dancers became nothing. But because it was her and not someone else who danced.

Because it was her, his heart was beating faster. He loved the fact that she was dancing with her heart, he loved to watch her because well, she was just cool and beautiful on his eyes.

“Thank you.” Her voice woke him from his thought as she bowed again to everyone.

Maybe he was wrong but she gave him a slight smile, something that made him to smile back to her. She sat again on her seat and he could catch that she would once or twice throw glances on him. It made him happy actually; it is fun to know that someone you’re watching for a some times finally watching you back.

***

It was a long day for him, it really was. He had used his voice until now and that if he had to talk again, he wouldn’t recognize his own voice for a while. He had thought about her for all of the time after the filming ended. He couldn’t remove her from his head, not that he wanted to.

He was sitting in the van, imagining how it would be when she winked to him playfully and teasingly. He imagined what if she whispered sweet nothings to him to when they were alone. And all of those thoughts drove him insane in a blink of eyes. He bit his lips, feeling nervous suddenly with the imagines he had before.

They had a schedule for a radio program that night. And he noticed that she was having the same schedule with him when he saw one of her members was going pass them. She was a skinny girl with a long hair and loud voice which made Junho to slightly raise his eyebrow to confusion.

“Oppa!” The tall girl was so cheerful that she finally attracted s’ attention.

 He was too absorbed by the skinny girl that he didn’t really feel curious about her whereabouts. When they finally sat with the skinny girl and the other two girls whom he known as her group mates in the waiting room, he realized that she was there.

His eyes couldn’t move to anywhere else as he watched her again for the nth times that day. He observed her, he observed her although she looked like she was sleeping already with her eyes still opened. He eyed her without having any desires to move them to somewhere else.

“Tell her.” Nickhun playfully said from his left as he laughed with the rest members.

He finally turned his head and eyes from her. He looked at s with a threatening look before glancing on her again.

She was sitting on his right side. She sat there with her thoughts were nowhere close to the reality. She looked at the ceiling with no interest. She didn’t even feel disturbed by the loud laughter that came from her group mate and the rest of the boys.

She sat there, cold like a rock. Junho wanted to make a move but he was a little bit hesitant. Boys could feel shy sometimes, you know. He knew he had to approach her first but why it was so hard for him to move?

A strong push made him to fall on the cold floor. He yelped in surprise when he landed perfectly on the floor, his felt hurt as it met with the cold floor. He whipped his head to the group behind him who was grinning innocently on them. He stood up from his position; his hands were busy cleaning the dusts from his pants.

“Go!” They said in unison as they giggled again.

He glared on them but they didn’t get scared. Instead, they pushed him again which made him to step forward and closer to her place. Now that he was so close with her, he could see that she was closing her eyes although her eyebrows were twitching in discomfort.

He looked back to the group but they already became busy with their own business which meant that he was completely alone. He stepped closer to her before took a sit beside her. He opened his mouth, ready to call out for her name when she suddenly moved and sat straight.

He closed his mouth tightly as he watched her opening her eyes and stared blankly to the wall in front of her before turning her head to him. She tilted her head with a frown as she caught his figure was so close to her that she managed to smell his perfume.

“Hi?” She said hesitantly as she tucked her hair to the back of her ear.

“Hi….” Junho slapped himself mentally as he knew that she felt suspicious by the way he acted.

“Did you play Truth or Dare?” She asked bluntly which took him off guard.

“What?” He asked back dumbly, couldn’t really understand where she was heading to.

“Bet not.” She mumbled as she took a more comfortable position to sit.

He wanted to look at her only, but he knew it would scare her, so he looked at somewhere else, trying to focus on the not so important things. Silly and not important question flooded his brain as he focused on them which made him to regret it actually. His body was stiff as he was sitting there nervously.

“So…? Aren’t you going to explain why you’re sitting so close to me?” Hyosung asked as her eyes slowly were fixed on him.

He chuckled; he wanted it to sound cool so he hoped it would be like what he wanted. A cool chuckle would be okay, to make her not becoming suspicious.

“Well… Nothing actually, I was going to give my shoulder to you.” He said, with an awkward smile.

She raised her eyebrows, completely suspicious by the way he talked. But he brushed it of by chuckling stupidly and then stared into her eyes with the most innocent stare he had.

“Alright then….” She mumbled again, choosing to trust him because those damn eyes were too innocent to give a lie.

 

***

“So! This is a classic game.” The DJ said, eyes looking around as he gave a smile.

‘Don’t play it then.’ Hyosung mumbled silently in her brain, felt annoyed by the way the DJ introduced about the game. For God’s Sake, why he couldn’t choose a better sentence to introduce it?

“This is the Love Arrow game. I bet all of you know about this thing.” The DJ rolled his eyes on them again which then they replied with smiles, sequels and whatever responses they could think of.

She was the only one who smiled when the DJ announced about the game. She didn’t feel excited at all, it had been a too ordinary game to be honest that she didn’t feel interested on it. They’re too old already to play with that game.

“Aren’t you excited, Hyosung-ah?” The sudden question made her head to rise up. The DJ was smiling to her, totally enjoyed himself teasing the girl.

“I am excited, but I just don’t know how to express it.” She released her attack quickly; she didn’t want people especially the fans to misunderstand it.

She knew better that fans or listener or netizens would think rudely about her response. It was the last thing she wanted for the moment.

Everyone gave her a suspicious look but she quickly brushed it with an assuring smile which then made the others to be busy with their own business again.

“Are younervous that no one would pick you? You don’t have to worry! Because I am willing to do that for you!” A sudden interrupt from Junho made her to freeze.

She glared on him but the DJ quickly saved her. “Alright then! Let’s start with Hyosung!” The DJ said to break the awkward atmosphere Hyosung had caused with her glare.

Hyosung bit her lips, she looked around the room but none of the guys were having their eyes on her, everyone was lowering their eyes to the papers in front of them to hide themselves from her deadly stare. But there was one who didn’t do the same thing with the others. He was looking at her, staring sharply to her eyes which made her to feel scared for a moment.

They were eyeing each other with their fingers played with the papers in front of them and the entire studio became very silent except for the background music that softly echoed in their ears. From his eyes, she could tell that he was waiting for her to spell his name.

She thought about it for a moment before finally letting his name to slip from . She was still looking right to his eyes when she spelled out his name. She was having a mental note in her mind as she was looking at him and when his name rolled out perfectly from .

 “I’ll choose Junho.”

 A sharp inhale of air made everyone to giggle nervously. Junho turned his attention from her which made her to feel hurt by his act. Why did he turn around? The question itself already made her to feel hurt.

 

***

 

The game continued but he didn’t let himself to look at her. He let her to feel attracted to him just like he wanted her to do. He wanted to make her curious.

It wasn’t hard as slowly when his turn to answer that he would choose in the game came, he could sense her curious and secret glances on him. She eyed him with a curiosity was enough to make him knows that she felt a little bit interested on him.

No one dared to choose her as their ideal type in SECRET as they knew that he saved it for himself. It would be a big mess if someone dared to do that to the love-sick man.

“So, Junho-yah! This is your turn, who is your chance? As far, it’s only Hyosung who picked you!” The DJ slowly became annoying to him but he stayed quite, he wasn’t going to destroy the tense he and Hyosung were having between them.  

If he chose her and it was only her who chose him, wouldn’t it mean that she and he would be the only couple in the room, as the others were having ‘one side’ love?

He knew they would which made him to feel excited. A smirk slowly appeared on his face, he lifted up his face before slowly darting his eyes to her. She was looking at him, with a careless behavior. He knew that she was nervous and her sleepiness had gone away. Her eyes were opened fully with a secret anticipation.

And he knew exactly why.

“I’ll choose Hyosung for sure.” He said in a calm voice which made everyone turned into a long pause around them for a moment.

Hyosung was still looking at him, she was blinking innocently. Acting all innocent forever to make it not so oblivious. He could hear his group mates and hers faked a cough to cover their laughter which was a total failure, to be honest.

And so, the night continued. She seemed to be wakened up enough by the game they were playing and it made him satisfied. He felt satisfied by the fact that she finally realized that someone was trying to play with the secret side of her.

 

***

She walked almost in a too fast speed which made him hardly catches up with her steps. He was half running to her, trying to stop her before she could go anywhere further.

“Jun Hyosung!” He shouted for her name, wishing that this last chance he had would make everything better than before.

He wished that this chance would be a miracle. She turned around to look at him; her eyes didn’t show any expressions. It was cold and calm which made him to somehow shivering by the stare.

“I’m glad you wait for me.” He said when they had stood face to face with each other.

She still stared on him, her forehead wrinkled a little but she showed no further changed expressions.  She only looked at him like that.

“I… uhm… I want to ask if you mind to give me your phone number.” He cursed himself; it wasn’t what he wanted to tell her.

She eyed him for a moment before nodding. “Give me your phone.” She said, almost in a quiet tone.

He handed her his phone, very carefully to prevent himself to grab her hand. She wouldn’t like his aggressive act.

“Hyosung-ah…” He called for her name again which made her to lift up her head and eyes from his cell phone.

“Would you be my girlfriend?”

She froze on her place. Her eyes were still looking at him but they didn’t even dare to blink because of his sudden question. Her fingers didn’t move on the phone. It made him to feel nervous as well as a bead of sweats started forming on his forehead.

He grinned foolishly, hoping it would light up the atmosphere. But she was still freezing with her eyes were looking at him with a shock expression. She looked cute in her situation at the time but he didn’t dare to say that as her eyes suddenly became sharp.

She finished her work on his phone before handed it to him and turned around. She left him and hurriedly walked to her van. He didn’t need to think twice when he ran after her. She sped up her pace but he was faster. He caught her arm and yanked her body closer to his.

Eyes to eyes, he smirked with a hint of naughtiness in his eyes.

“I didn’t tell you to go, did I?” His voice was sharp, just like her eyes. The shy boy she was facing a few seconds ago had gone completely.

“Let go of me.” She said with her demanding tone.

Her eyes were still looking at him bravely but it was only her who knew how hard she tried to control her heartbeats and voices in her head. She was having a hard time to decide whether she had to pull herself off from him or that she had to let herself in his hold just like what she was doing now.

“No. Not before you answer my question.” His voice softened , his eyes were observing her face. A frown formed, but it didn’t last long. A smile curved softly as he kept holding her body tightly.

She blushed without she knew it. She felt her blood to rush to her head and her face. She wanted to look away but his eyes prevented her to look at somewhere else. His eyes paralyzed and trapped her.

“Please.” She unconsciously whimpered as his hold was getting too tight for her like.

“Answer me first.” He said, not caring with the fact that she just whimpering in his embrace.

“What should I answer you?” She asked before bowed, ashamed by the fact that she was playing a push-and-pull with him at the moment.

“Tell me that you like me. Tell me that you picked on the ‘Love Arrow’ game because you wanted us to be a couple. Tell me that you like our position right now. Tell me you want to be my girlfriend.” He replied, low enough for her to hear. But she managed to hear it.

She took a few moments to think about what he said and she realized that what he said was true.  He was showing what she was thinking at the moment. She felt embarrassed which made her body to react immediately.

She pushed him; hard enough to make him lost his balance for a moment and made her to slip off from his hold. He stood there, a little bit surprised by her sudden act but he didn’t just stand there. He walked closer to her but she always step back.

“You make me embarrassed.” She softly said, her head was hanging very low, her chin almost touched her chest.

He could see her playing with her fingers, indicating that she was nervous as well. He had lost his impatient at the moment that he finally letting his sanity to slip off as he half ran to her and hugged her tightly. He forced her to lift up her head and when she did, he lowered herself and kissed her.

Her lips felt sweet and his lips felt good to be on them. He her lips, asking for a permission to make it a level higher. She obeyed, which actually surprised him very much, and opened . He started exploring her sweet cavern and she did do the same to him which made him to smile between their kissing.

They broke apart, allowing each other to get some air first before closed the kiss with a light and soft peck on her lips.

“Be my girl, would ya?” He whispered to her ear.

She hugged him, not allowing him to look at her face. She buried herself on his chest, hiding herself on it. He pulled her a little. She disobeyed at first but as the pulls kept happening, she finally pulled apart from him. She was bowing, still not allowing him to look at her reddening face.

“So?” He asked again.

She lifted up her head. She surrounded her arms around his neck and tip-toed to kiss him. A long and sweet kiss between them for the second time.

“I will.” She whispered when they broke apart for air. He grinned happily but he couldn’t keep it long as she pulled him for another kiss.

“I love you.” He said between the kiss and her hold on his neck became tighter to voice out that she agreed with him.


 

 

A/n : This fic came so late, right? I should apologize to you all first and to WarriorGirl Unnie ~

And well... I hope you like it! Thank you for subscribing and reading and commenting and also for upvoting !~

I love you  all! >o<