A Dream

My Dream Girl?

Jonghyun POV

I found myself walking in a grey world. Someone was following me, I look at her.  I saw a perfect girl standing right beside me.

"Do you love me?" That words comes out of her red lips. I held her hand and the moment i tried to kiss her lips, i awake from my dream.

 

My alarm keep ringing but her face is still so clear. The heat of her hand that I held is still warm. I know this is all dream but somehow i wish this isn't just a dream.

"Hyung, wake up" Minho tried to wake me up.

"Whaat? We don't have any schedule for today" i said while rolling around my bed tried to sleep again.

"Hyung..."

"Whaaaat?"

"My dream is really weird last night, there's this girl.."

"Wait, what? A girl?" So, i'm not the only one who dreamt about a girl? This is weird.

"Ya, in my dream.. She's so beautiful but everytime i touch her, she's gone. What's this dream means?" He asked me like i would know the answer but i don't.

"Yah! That means you're not that handsome, so.. can i go back to sleep?" 

"Fine.. I don't need your help!" He went out of my room while pouting.

 

Should i go back to sleep so i can see her once again?

 

Minho POV

This strange dreams always repeating every night when she sweetly whispered love to me. What's this dreams means?

"Kibeom-ah, have you ever had any strange dreams?" I sat on the couch next to him.

"Ah! I've dream about Jonghyun hyung being a dinosour and tried to eat me. That was VERY scary, seriously" He said while changing the tv channel.

"Like seriously, i dreamt about a girl for 7 days straight" I look at him in the eyes.

"Oh.. This is serious.." He held my hand and pretend he's care.

"Reallyyyy?" 

"Nope, it's not" he put down the tv remote and walk to his room but he stops and look at me with a strange glare, "Wait a minute, a girl? 7 nights straight? Oh, i just dreamt about a girl in a grey world last night. That was creepy but the girl.. She's beautiful with a nice red lips"

"Exactly! Wait, you too?"

"Naah, it's just a dream. Forget it" He turn back and got in to his room.

 

What should i do? Should i also just forget it? But i want to see her face every night.

 

Key POV

"Taemin-ah, Minho dreamt about a girl and the dreams' always the same for 7 nights staright. I also had a dream about a girl last night, will i be just like him? For 7 days straight?" i bit my lips from worries.

"Oh, Minho hyung? I also had a similiar dream but i don't mind if i dream about this girl every night."

"She's pretty right?"

"Mmm.. Ya but when i woke up, i forgot her face. All i know she's beautiful"

Onew hyung came to us, "What are you guys talking about? Girls?" he smirked.

"Ya but in our dreams" Taemin says.

"Oh! Me too~" Onew hyung says.

"Look, this is weird" i walk to he kitchen to prepare breakfast.

 

The member-deul also had this dream, this is unusual. I can't stay like this...