Where it all began

Taking Chances

 

“Okay class, today we have a transferee. His name is Lee Howon. I trust that everyone will help assist him since he is new to the school. Come here, Hoya! Introduce yourself to the class.”, Ms. Gia kindly said. She is the class’ homeroom teacher for the school year—a teacher widely known for her utmost kindness and understanding. All the students of BON University love her.

Lee Howon awkwardly stepped on the wooden platform in front of the classroom.

“Good Morning. I am Lee Howon, you can call me Hoya. I am a transferee from Da Hae University. It is a nice oppurtunity to be able to study here. I hope we all get along.”

After that, Hoya bowed. The class gave him a warm, genuine smile. They looked for ward to the transferee; another addition to their class family.

Meanwhile, Ha Eun Ri was carelessly running in the school hallway, panting as loud as a thirsty dog.

“Room 196! I’m here! I’m here!” she loudly said as she entered her classroom. The class, except clueless hoya, let out a small chuckle. What’s new? THE Ha Eun Ri was late for class...AGAIN. As she entered the classroom, high-fives from all corners were thrown towards Eun Ri. She flashed them all a great smile, and answered all the high-fives.

“I apologize for being late, Ms. Gia.” Eun Ri politely said as she submitted her tardy slip to her teacher.

“How about you consider sleeping early, Ms. Ha?” Ms. Gia jokingly said.

“But seriously, dear lad. You should make it up to a point to go to school early. You’re on your senior year now. Take it seriously!” The teacher worringly said.

Ms. Gia knew Eun Ri from head to toe. They shared a close relationship that still maintained the student-teacher borderlines. Ms. Gia had three reasons why she never bothers to scold Eun Ri about her daily habit.

a.      She knows her what she’s going through. She’s under a single father, working so hard for her education. Eun Ri does her best in her part-time job, therefore causing her to sleep late.

b.      Eun Ri is a genuinely nice student. Ms. Gia can clearly see her efforts in her schoolworks.

c.      Well, because Ms. Gia is strongly against scolding students. She believes that it is better to mold and caress them kindly and patiently, to be able to come up with the highest quality of individuals.

 

“You can trust me, Ms. Gia!” Eun Ri politely responded as she approached the vacant seat beside Hoya.

 

“Okay class! Let’s all start with our new lesson today.....”

 

“So you must be the transferee student! I’m Ha Eun Ri! It’s nice to meet you!” Eun Ri whispered to Hoya as she extended her right hand.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hellooooo! hehe i missed writing fics SO MUCH. Nothing much really happened in chapter 1 but surely more to come! :)