01

87 line Drables

 

Seungho looked out of the window to the dorm. It was raining. Seungho hated the rain. He snuggled under his covers and let out a small sigh trying to fall back asleep. Seungho thought all the members would still be asleep as well but he was wrong. Joon could be heard all the way in the kitchen yelling about how he was hungry and how Seungho needed to get up and fix something. Seungho sighed once more and slowly got up from the bed. He put on a small sweatshirt over his tight thin black tank top and went to the kitchen with huge bags under his eyes. All of the members except Mir where there. “Of course Mir would be asleep still.” Seungho mumbled under his breath as he slammed his hand down on the counter getting every ones attention.  

 

No one was expecting the loud noise coming from behind them. Everyone turned around to see a zombie like person standing there. “Seungho hyung?” Joon and thunder asked at the same time. Byunghee only smirked and turned back around. He was already used to seeing him in this state since he was the one who normally woke him up. “What? I thought you wanted food.” Stated Seungho as he slowly made his way to the fridge to get out the milk. Seungho got out three bowls and poured some golden grams in them. Then took the milk and poured it in the bowls. “There is your breakfast now eat it.” Seungho left the kitchen without a warning and plopped down on the couch and fell back asleep.

 

The other members stood there in utter shock. He normally fixes them food right away. “He probably had a rough night with Byunghee last night.” Thunder cracked. Byunghee felt a small blush creep up on him. “Yah imma!” Byunghee yelled before playfully hitting him in the arm. Joon laughed before grabbing his bowl and sitting down to eat before his cereal got soggy. Thunder did the same. Byunghee grabbed is and stormed off into the living room where he found Seungho asleep in the cutest yet awkward position.

 

It was no lie he did like Seungho but Seungho is the only one in the dorm who doesn’t know. How they kept it a secret from the leader of the group no one understood. Byunghee had liked Seungho for as long as he could remember. He loved the way he resembled a baby panda, how his cheeks had slightly become chubby over the years, and how full and plump his lips where. Oh how bad Byunghee want to kiss those lips only if it was just once.

 

Byunghee sat his bowl down on the table and looked at his hyung’s sleeping face. He sat down beside his sprawled out body and chuckled at the way he sleeps. His left arm covered his eyes the other was slung over the edge of the couch. His legs were crossed perfectly and sat over the arm rest and dangled down. He had very messy bed hair that Byunghee also loved. Byunghee looked around the room to see if any other members were watching. Lucky him they were still eating. He took this chance to steal a small kiss from Seungho. He knows he wouldn’t know he did it but at least he would get to taste those beautiful lips once. Byunghee bent over towering the sleeping male. He let their lips brush for only a second before he quickly pulled away with a bright blush on his cheeks. Byunghee stood up and grabbed his bowl heading back to the kitchen to pour out his now soggy cereal.

 

Seungho woke up about ten minutes after the kiss. He sat straight up. He still had major bags under his eyes but he didn’t care. He stretched and let out a big yawn before heading to the kitchen. He looked all around at the members since they were staring right at him. “What.” He mumbled with a sleepy voice. “Nothing!” Joon said before snickering and eating the rest of his cereal and running off to wake Mir up from his ‘Beauty sleep’.  Thunder ran off to the living room to watch TV and Byunghee stood there staring at Seungho. “Yah imma, what are you staring at?” Seungho said as he sat at the table. Byunghee only made a small grunt noise before sitting beside Seungho. “I’m staring at you. Is that a problem?” Byunghee barked back. Seungho sat there in silence just staring at him. Byunghee could do nothing but smile when he saw a small blush on Seungho’s cheeks. Seungho cleared his throat loudly. “You do know I know what you did in the living room right?” Byunghee’s eyes got really wide. “Y-You do?” He stuttered. “Yes I do.” Seungho looked carefully at Byunghee’s body language.

 

Byunghee was so embarrassed. ‘I thought he was asleep.’ He thought to himself. “I wasn’t fully asleep yet.” Seungho chuckled slightly at the way Byunghee blushed and looked down at the ground. “It’s nothing to be shy about. It’s no big secret that you like me Byunghee. I knew from the start.” Seungho stood up sleepily and walked over to Byunghee and wrapped an arm around him. “You did?!” Byunghee asked turning his head to look him in the eyes. To their shock their faces where really close. They both blushed and turned their heads away. “B-byunghee…” Seungho said before turning his head back. “Yes?” He said gaining his confidence over Seungho. “I should probably tell you something that might change our friendship…” Seungho backed away from Byunghee and looked him in the eyes. Byunghee stared right back trying to maintain his confidence. “I like you too.” Byunghee smiled and put his head down so Seungho wouldn’t see. “Really?” Byunghee tried not to show he was happy. “Yes really…” Seungho took a hold of Byunghee’s hand tightly. Byunghee took this chance and was going to run with it.

 

Byunghee leaned in and quickly stole another kiss from Seungho. Seungho didn’t move an inch from his position buthe made sure he kissed back. They shared a very innocent kiss. Byunghee though he was in heaven being able to kiss those plump lips for the second time in less than an hour. Seungho felt lighter than the clouds. Screams and cheers could be heard in the room over. Joon, Mir, And Thunder all watched this unfold. They were all happy for the other members who have found love. They all danced happily around the living room. Seungho and Byunghee on the other hand were still kissing. There kiss stopped being so innocent once Byunghee bit Seungho’s plump bottom lip. Seungho pulled back in surprise and Byunghee only smirked pulling Seungho closer. “Can’t I have a little fun?” Byunghee said as he kissed him again. “Mmm” Seungho could only mumble out words but gave in and let Byunghee do as he pleased. Let’s just say Seungho would be sore in the morning~

 

THE END!

 

A/N: I know its short but I desided I want to make these drabbles. :D