Not Alone

Your Not Alone

Damien has been struggling with life since his mother passed away, he lived with his widowed father in the poorest area of Seoul. Living under one roof and two rooms, living room wasn't only used for what's it named after, rather it was also used for meal times. The smaller room is the bedroom where there is a small bed made for one nearest to the window and a thin mattress on the floor beside it. He was lucky enough to have his laptop and phone, a decent looking clothes and enough money for transport to school and back. His father worked in a small courier servce, travelling around town to deliver documents to law firms and such.

 In school, Damien was an outcast to other students. He didn't have an real friends, just those backstabbers. His one and only was his best friend, Daniel. They've been with each other through thick and thin, the only person that can make Damien smile and feel relaxed. But when the sky is shed of it's baby bright blue, replaced by a midnight blue with twinkling stars and moon, Damien would cry himself to sleep. Letting him feel the pain in his chest as he thought about the past and the reality and the future ahead of him. All humans would tell lies, and the most common one is 'I'm all right.' in which had Damien said ever since the lost of his beloved will-stronged mother. Daniel could see past the smiles and easily-convincing lies that Damien isn't all right and that deep down Damien needs someone to make his life complete....

 

"Just for once..... Just for one day..... I want to meet someone who can take away the pain... Someone who understands how I feel... Just for once..." Damien said to himself one day when he was at the school's rooftop, unaware of his best friend's prying ears by the ajared door.

 

On the other side, where talents were well-knowned world wide, mask of smiles and beauty were shown, and fame was everything to oneself. In a particular dorm of SM building, lived 12 boys; the guardian, happy virus, heenjabuja, bacon, kkamjong, senshine, baozi, cute little prince, Xing Tuo, Orange, kung fu panda and dduijang. Who are they? A famous group who came from another world beyond the Solar System, EXO. Yes, EXO the new popular group in SM with tons of fans fawning over their beauty and talent. Too busy fawning to notice their pain, of course there are some keen eyes and concerned hearts among these fans who have seen EXO in pain. But it was hard to get by the giant Dduijang, even when there were countless of evidence that showed the sadness in his face, Dduijang nevertheless told his fans he was all right. A strong willed man who would care not only for his band members but his fans as well.  Kris was the most caring person, not that the others weren't caring, but Kris mostly show it in most occasions. Kris would always smile but deep down in the blind spot no one could see in him, he wanted some peace. To see his family more often without the worries of being  surrounded by flashing lights of the cameras, high squeaky whines and calls all around him. He didn't have that opportunity so often, he would never fail to call his family to see how they were doing in between his tight schedule, he missed them just as much as they missed him.

Kris knew that all the teenagers around the world are suffering from losing their beloved ones, bullying and other case which either leaves them to commit suicide or conselling. How he wished he could tell one of them when he meets one that, "You are not alone."

 

 

Ayo wassup! So here is an update for one of my fanfics and yay! I've done it but it's so short and crappy!!!!! Bleeeeeh! I was doing this while listening to Linkin' Park's Not Alone and yeah so this is the first chapter. Hopefully the next would be longer because my brains is like a dry sponge right now and I can think of anything. Meeeeeh!! Hope you enjoy it. ^^;