meet me after school

Crazy because of you

It has been a while. Tao and Yoon Hae don't fight anymore. They are getting closer and closer.  YoonA and Kris both found their public couple already and have always teased tee younger two of not being able to confess to each other. YoonA was with Lee Seunggi while Kris was together with Chinese model Lina. So, Tao wanted to be a man for once and take the step like a man! 

Yoonhae was seated two seats in front of him and he smiled. He scribbled something on a piece of paper before throwing it at her when the teacher wasn't looking.  

Yoonhae flinched when she felt something hit her head. She rubbed her head and turned to see who threw it. She met eyes with Huang ZiTao. Of course. She opened the paper and read it. 

There in neat,  small handwriting was of someone's she recognised. 

"Meet me after school. In our spot ;) 

See you there and don't be late: )

- Tao,  Forever😘💞 "

She smiled at the emotion. She gave him a nod and her heart fluttered when he smiled back. She hoped that Tao would talk to her today,  as a real woman...  because today,  she was going to confess.

But what they didn't know was that they were going to confess to each other,  both in the sweetest way possible. 

 

 

 

_AFTERSCHOOL_ 

"Yoonhae! Over here! "Tao waved her over. 

He chuckled as they sat down. "You still remember how we used to fight here? " they both laughed at the memory. She giggled. " sure was it refreshing to see a hot shot being beaten you by me " He playfully flicked her on the forehead. 

"TAO-"YOONHAE- 

"YOU go first. "

"Nah,  you can go first "

They continued bickering until Tao gave in,  taking in his pride. "Fine. Here goes nothing.  Yoonhae. I liked you since you beat me up.  From that day onwards,  I treated you like a real woman instead of just some woman out there. Will you be with me? " She smiled."Sure.^^!" As soon as they reached her House,  (he always walks here Home ) He kissed her on each cheek before kissing her forehead. "Dream of me; )" She smiled at him and blushed.  It was the first time someone was so direct with her. 

Now,she understood. Love don't need to be wished for. Love will come naturally. That way,  love is sure. Love is pure.