Intro

AM I YOURS?

 

 

Intro

 

 

 

 

          “I will be back a bit late tonight” The voice on the other end of the phone said to the redhead boy who was lying on the couch watching TV. The skinny boy just turned his head to look at the wall clock.

 

 

           It stopped perfectly at 7pm.

 

 

           “Dinner?” The redhead asked.

 

 

           “I don’t think I’m going to be back in time, you can have it first”

 

 

            “Okay”

 

 

            “So,.... I have to go now” Just from the voice, you can tell that he must be very busy. The skinny boy didn’t say anything back, same goes to the other. He heard a small sigh before the call got cut.  

 

 

            He stayed in that position for a while before put the phone down on the coffee table and stared at it with his unreadable doe eyes.

 

           Since when….

 

          His eyelids closed slowly with a sigh.

                     

 

          First morning…that I started living here.

 

 

           “Maybe, I am going to come again tonight” The low voice stoped the door that almost closed, the doe eyes boy looked up at the man in the suit with puzzled face.

 

 

          “You, What?” what the suit man did is only chuckled and that made the pretty redhead frowned in annoyance that made the other stopped chuckle and smirked instead, being unawared, all the redhead could do is blinked when he got a soft peck on his lips.

 

 

          “I clock off late” without letting the redhead say anything, he closed the door as soon as his sentence ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Since when…?

 

 

          That everything seemed to be so normal?

 

 

          That everything became our daily routines?

 

 

          Since when…?

 

 

          I really want to know

 

 

          Since when…?

 

 

          That you became a part of me…