Prologue

At That Moment, I finally Knew

Only for you guys! Just to keep you going. Note: When I say 5 suscribers or comments, I actually mean suscribers + comments = 5 in total :)

Jonghyun's POV

I stalked into the school coolly as my fangirls screamed and shouted. Sigh, another boring day at school. I walked into my current girlfriend's classroom and muffled shrieks were heard. I resisted the strong urge to roll my eyes. I went to Hyemi's table where she was sitting and tapped her on the shoulder. She whirled around immediately and exclaimed, "Oppa! You're here! I missed you so much!" 

I smirked and kissed her on the cheek before leaving her classroom with a "Mmh, bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to my classroom and sat at my seat to be greeted by my buddies Onew, Taemin and Minho.

"Woah! You're actually here? Never expected it." Onew hyung exclaimed.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, I just felt like coming today."

"By the way, my uncle opened a new club the other day, wanna come with us tomorrow?" Minho asked in a casual manner. I nodded and continued chatting with them.

"Oh! And I heard that we will be having a new classmate today, I think it's a guy." Taemin informed.

Wow. Where does he get all the news from? Intrigues me sometimes. "Oh really? Nah, not interested in guys." I replied boredly.

"You never know, hyung!"

"Aish, whatever."

The bell finally rang and my homeroom teacher walked in with a smile on his face. "Class, there's a new student joining our class today. Hold on, let me go to the office to look for him." he announced and proceeded to find the new student. This time, I really rolled my eyes. What a lousy teacher. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried my best! Mistakes = I'm sorry ><

5 more suscribers or comments for next chapter! :)