5.

Scared of the darkness
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

We were sitting in the park and eating ice cream. It was past 3pm now and we had been out for 4 hours now.  He took me to watch a movie and after that we walked at the park and at the same time we talked, mostly about me and my family.

,,So now it is your turn to talk about yourself!´´ I told him as I was eating my ice cream.

,,Well there is really nothing to tell you.´´ he told me and looked  at his phone. He really doesn’t want to talk about himself.

,,This is no fun, you told me that we would get to know each other. I told you everything but you didn’t tell me nothing about yourself!´´  I pouted and stopped eating my ice cream. He ruffled my hair and gave me the cutest smile ever.

,,I like to play guitar.´´ I looked at him, I never thought that he would be that kind of a guy.

,,That’s it?´´

,,Yes.´´ He smiled and stood up.

,,We should go now, it will start raining soon.´´ I could clearly see black clouds coming from the west.

 

It was raining cats and dogs as we arrived in front of my house.

,,Are you sure you don’t want me to call you a taxi?´´ I asked him.

,,No, just go inside and take a warm shower and don’t get sick.´´ I nodded and waved him goodbye. I watched him leave and then went inside too.

,,Mom , dad I’m home! ´´  I saw them coming out of their room with two big suitcases.

,,Are you going on a work trip again?!´´ I was really upset. I couldn’t even be with them for a day and they are leaving again.

,,We are sorry but something came up and we really have to go. ´´ My dad told me as he was putting on his raincoat.

,,BUT ME ?! WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO BE ALONE AGAIN?! DON’T YOU THINK ABOUT ME?!´´  I took my shoes off and walked towards the stairway.

,,Don’t start again, we have talked about this a lot. If you really want to bring this subject up again then let’s talk about it when we are back. Money for food is on the kitchen drawer like always. Be good and don’t do anything stupid.´´

,,I THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD BE DOING FAMILY STUFF FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE I GO TO UNIVERITY BUT WHATEVER ! ´´ I stormed to my room.  /AN: You only work as a secretary because you don't want to take money from your parents for the university. Yes, you are leaving to university in two weeks./

I change my wet clothes and turned the TV on.  I was really mad and I wanted to show my parents that I can play their game too. Suddenly an idea popped up in my mind. I took my phone and called Eun.

Please log in to read the full chapter