Life on Planet Mato

KPop Mad Libs

 

1.    Verb ending in –ing
2.    Funny Word
3.    Noun
4.    Animal
5.    Adjective
6.    Color
7.    Adjective
8.    Noun
9.    Adjective with an –est Suffix
10.    Form of Transportation
11.    Noun
12.    Adjective
13.    Adjective
14.    Kind of Food
15.    Adjective
 
 
Life on Planet Mato
 
It’s so hard (__1__Verb ending in –ing__) on planet (__2__Funny Word__).
First there’s Shishimato. He is the (__3__Noun__) expert. And boy is he scary, expect when he’s reading his ‘(__4__Animal__)’ Magazine.
Next is the commander, Tatsmato. He is so (__5__Adjective__). He tries to keep our attention but we mostly just make fun of him. Not only that, but he is (__6__Color__)!
After that, is Kekemato. We’re not sure if Kekemato is a boy or a girl, but he/she is really (__7__Adjective__) under their white mask.
Then there’s Jokomato. That guy won’t stop pull pranks on the other officers. Boy, does he get in trouble. Not only that, but he’s a (__8__Noun__).
Next is Dadamato. He’s not the (__9__ Adjective with an –est Suffix__) bulb in the bunch, but he isn’t afraid to get down and dirty. If only, the high ups would let him drive the (__10__Form of Transportation__).
Finally there’s Totomato. What a cute little (__11__Noun__)?! He can’t do anything but be (__12__ Adjective__). But don’t say that to him, he might become (__13__Adjective__). But if that happens just give him a cherry (__14__Kind of Food__).
Living on planet Mato is always crazy with these guys around but there’s never a (__15__Adjective__) moment.
 
 
 
 

Thank you, briecheese0488 for the suggestion of putting the names in the spaces as well. I hope this helps and is better! Please continue to give me advice to make this better also if you want to make your win mad lib or take part in any way jut tell me you will get full credit!