let me love her

living with 12 idiots

 

            five minutes was all it took to understand the people around me. fourteen was all it took for me to escape the grasp of luhan. thirty was all it took for me to enter the vacancy of a room i could call my own. sixty was all it took for it to be disturbed. and five seconds for me to be dragged into another room.

       i sighed as i look to jongin, tao, sehun and kyungsoo sat across from me in their room. "so why am i here" i asked seeing sehun glare, tao and kyungsoo stare and jongin smirk creeped me the freak out.

     "you are here to join the makanutti" jongin said to me "except we dont worship the devil just me" he said in a cocky tone "is that so" i asked rolling my eyes "yes now- leaned into my space and i leaned back- lets began the ceremony" he told me i raised a brow but shook the question away with a long inaudible sigh. 

           "do you find us attractive" jongin asked "what kind of-he raised a finger to my lip- answer me" he told me lowering it "yes" i sighed "good" he said i could see kyungsoo blush, along with the other two who lost their rude aura. 

                "do i tickle your fancy" kai asked me i raised a brow but again sighed seeing the same look as before "not really" i told him "why!!" he asked shocked. i cleared my ear drum that he might have broken "cause" i said back "dont worry you'll fall they all do" he said brushing back the little hair he had. i rolled my eyes "can i go unpack now" i asked him.

             "go ahead just dont think of me to much" he said i groaned lifting my body off the ground and treading out of the room "such weirdo's" i said closing the door. "um..." i looked to see yixing looking to the ground 'yes"  asked trying to meet his face.

               "do you know where my unicorn is" he asked me. i raised a brow looking around then back to him "no" i told him lightly "oh well ok" he told me before treading away. 

             "i stand corrected" i mumble making my way out of the hall way. i entered my room again only to see luhan sitting on the floor looking through a book i had "you like romance" he asked looking up and waving his brow.

           "thought i only had one to worry about" i sighed walking over and taking the book from his palms "yes and no" i told him pushing him over as i sat down and pulled the suit case toward me.

             "weird" he said faintly sitting back up "thats what i have been saying all day" i mumbled "what" i looked to see him with his doe eyes peering into my soul "nothing" i said blushing and looking away. the whole kiss scene had reappeared leaving me with a dark cloud. 'my poor first kiss' i thought touching my lip, i then felt a force pull me into him "aw your so cute when you blush" he said cheerfully squeezzing the life from me.

        "um.. is luhan-" i looked to see suho and kris, i began begging with my eyes "yah let her go" kris told the boy "why she's just to cute" he said kissing my cheek. kris groaned and whimpered as he stormed over pulling him away and suho helped me away. "dont worry he does this to anyone he finds cute" i looked spotting baekhyun at the door.

            "kris let me love her" he whined as the blonde tall boy held him back "no" he told the shorter male. 

                         why me....