Looking For A Maid

My Royal Maid ~Coming Soon~

Situation 3: At the street

MAID WANTED!

YOU JUST HAVE TO CLEAN THE HOUSE AND BE PAY AT THE SAME DAY.

INTERESTED? PLEASE CALL MR.LEE AT +822********

P/s: Girl only. Man? Not interested.

Wooyoung: Maid? She might be happy to see this. *tear off the paper and put in the pocket* But; man not interested? =.0

Nickhun: Wooyoung ah, what are you doing there? *approaching Wooyoung*

Wooyoung: Ah, nothing. I’m just looking at this advertisement.

Nickhun: Where? Maid wanted? Wae, do you want to be a maid?

Wooyoung: Maybe but they don’t want male maid. Hey, have you found your need?

Nickhun: *nod* Deh… Kaja, we have to get back to the palace because pyeha is going back today.

Wooyoung: Really? I thought he has another two days at France. *walking to the car*

Nickhun: Yes, he is. But, suddenly he got a called from The Queen. That is what Junsu told me.

Wooyoung: The Queen called him? Wonder why. *thinking and then remember something* Nickhun, we really got to rush. Palli!

Nickhun: O.O? YAH! Wait for me!

 

 

Situation 4: Mi Hye’s royal room

Maiden: Gongju mama, The King and The Queen are here. *bow respectful and stepping back*

Mi Hye: My respect on you my King and Queen.*bow respectful*

Taecyeon: My dear, what happen to your study today? I’ve heard you skip your lesson again today. Is that true, princess? *staring sharply to Mi Hye*

Mi Hye: *gulped* ‘How can he know about that?’  *looking at Arra* Err… What do you mean?

Taecyeon: Mi Hye, don’t you think I’m away I don’t know what exactly happen here. Why did you skip your class?

Arra: Pyeha, please be nice with her. She stills a kid. *holding Taecyeon’s hand*

Taecyeon: A kid? She is going to be 17 next year. She isn’t a kid anymore, my queen.

Mi Hye: O_O Err… Oppa, please don’t get mad to unnie. Okay, I admit it was my fault. I go out with Wooyoung oppa. *looking down*

Taecyeon: *sigh* Mi Hye, from no once you are not allowed to go out as your wish anymore and your bodyguard is not Wooyoung anymore but Jaebom will be your bodyguard. *stand up from his seat*

Mi Hye: *shocked* Bwoh! Silh-eo! Oppa! I want Wooyoung oppa as my bodyguard. I don’t want Jaebom oppa. *holding Taecyeon’s hand*

Taecyeon: This is my final decision. Wooyoung is no longer your bodyguard. I will assigned him as the palace officer.

Mi Hye: Silh-eo! Oppa, please let Wooyoung oppa stay with me.*tearing and begging her brother*

Taecyeon: Listen to me, Mi Hye! *let go Mi Hye’s grasp from his* This is for your own good, Mi Hye. *walking out without looking back*

Arra: Pyeha! *bent down and hugging Mi Hye* Its okay dear. I will convince your brother to let Wooyoung be your bodyguard.

Mi Hye: *sobbing in Arra’s chest*