Note5 : The End.

Run !

Author's Reading.

Jihyo , Miyoung and Suk Jin rested in the hospital for 3 days before leaving. The news spread around seoul and every fan was concerned about the running man cast's safety.Soon, it was sunday , where everyone met up.Gary glanced at Jihyo and looked away immediately when she turns to look at him. Miyoung went to the filming area to see Jong Kook , who she is offically dating now.Jaesuk started the show.

'Annyeounghaesayo ! How's everyone ? We had a hell of a time last week didn't we? All the kungfu and action moves..Wah , We can be kungfu masters too!'

Immediately ,kwangsoo jumps out of the line and does stupid kungfu moves.Feeling irritated , Jong kook stood forward,stretching one hand out.....Kwangsoo was on the floor the next minute, which sent everyone laughing.

'Now,PD ! What's for today?' Jaesuk asked as the PD passed him the mission card and he announced the 2 special guests. 

'Today's guests would be...' Jaeusk said.

'Song Jong Ki and Kim Hyun Joong ! Welcome back , Jong ki ! It's been long !' Jong Ki and Hyun Joong came out of the doors , smiling. Everyone clapped and went over to hug them. A whelm of jealousy  hit Gary in the face when he saw Jong Ki hugging Jihyo tightly.

'YA YA , Not too close.' He pushed the distance away between the 2, causing Haha and Suk Jin to tease Gary. 

'Now , let's split the groups. The 2 guests will choose their own teams !' PD announced. Hyun Joong picked Jaesuk and Jong Kook quickly. It was Jong Ki's turn. 

'Hmm...Kwangsoo !' Kwangsoo happily ran over. 

'And...'His eyes met hers.

'Jihyo noona.' 

 

Gary's Reading.

I couldn't stop myself. Why isn't she giving me an answer? 

Is she gonna go to him again ? 

My face must be really black , because Haha kept disturbing me about my face. She moved a step closer towards him. I knew it. Sadly , I turned to walk towards Haha and Suk Jin when something happened. 

'Aniyo ah Jong Ki. I have someone else to protect me on Monday and...' 

I stopped to look at her. She was looking at me , everyone was looking at us. 

'Other days.' 

She moved over to me instead , and she held my hand. Next, she pulled me to the camera man and held our hands up. 

'Kang Gary,' She spoke loudly. 

'And I , Song Jihyo, are offically dating.Please support us fans !' 

She finished her sentence. Everyone around us were shocked, that included me. I didn't expect her to do that. I was soo..touched. To solve the awkwardness,Jaesuk immediately clapped his hands to congratulate Jihyo and I. Haha and Suk Jin ame up and patted on my back, as if they were saying , 'good job !' Jong Kook playfully wrestled me onto the floor.

'YAH ! Why didn't you tell me?! You rascal !'He smiled and whispered , ' Congrats brother. ' 

Kwangsoo went over to Jihyo and shook her hard.

'Noona ! Why didn't you tell me?I'm heart broken!' 

'Why must I tell you giraffe !' 

'Because...Because...' 

'Shut up. hahahaha.' Jihyo as kwangsoo gave a blank face. I went up to her and held her hands again,smiling. She gave me her answer.

'Let's congrats the REAL MONDAY COUPLE ! WOOOOO~' Jaeusk and Suk Jin said together  , clapping their hands and smiling. Jong Ki smiled and walked over . He took our hands.

'Congrats.' I smiled to him , letting him know I took his congratulations in. Just then, Jong Kook suddenly pulled Miyoung into the camera scene. What is he doing?

Jong Kook's Reading. 

I saw what Jihyo and Gary did ; and I thought to myself. I should do it too. I pulled Miyoung into the scene , causing confusion in the cast. 

'I have something to say too.' I spoke loudly. 

'This lady beside me, Soo Miyoung, she is offically dating me. Please support me too.' 

It was CHAOS. Everyone was congratulating everyone , it was hilarious. I smiled to myself as miyoung gave me a peck on my cheek. 

This is my family. Kwangsoo messed my hair and laughed , he was happy for me. The others were happy for me too.It's ALWAYS JAESUK.

'WOW. This isn't RUNNING MAN ! IT'S A LOVE CONFESSION SHOW !' 

Everyone laughed.

'I love you BYUL !' Haha shouted , causing more laughter. 

'Saranghae Su Jeong ah !' Suk Jin followed .

Only the poor Kwangsoo. Forever alone. 

Author's Reading.

Kwangsoo suddenly walked away , feeling sad. Everyone stopped laughing.

'Wae?' Jaesuk went over to Kwangsoo.

'I DONT HAVE ANYONE. HUHUHUHUHUHU!' He purposely cry, everyone laughed until their stomachs hurt. Whenever Kwangsoo cries, it's the worst face he could ever give. Jihyo patted on his back.

'Kwangsoo ah..' 

'WAE? Are you here to show that you have a boyfriend now?'

More laughter heard.

'YOu seemed to have forgotten your FANS.THEY LOVE YOU.'

Kwangsoo suddenly stood up .

'YES , YES ! SOMEONE LOVES ME ! MY FANS ! ME , KWANGSOO , LOVES YOU ALL TOO! '

Kwangsoo made all kinds of love signs on the camera .The laughter went on until the night , when we filmed finished running man. Jaesuk ended the show.

'Thank you everyone ! We are a family ! Photo taking !' 

Everyone took the photo , including Miyoung. It was a happy ending. For all of them .