My Heart's Been Knockin' On Your Door

My Heart's Been Knockin' On Your Door
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinki paced back and forth in front of Miseung’s apartment door. He knew that she had broken up with her now ex-boyfriend, just recently, not even four hours had passed. He always knew of her situations like this. It has become a sixth sense to him. A sixth sense developed over so many years ago. Jinki contemplated on whether he should finally do it, or just continued to watch from a far, as a friend, like always. For many years Jinki has seen his best friend, Miseung, being hurt over and over again.

Those strangers she would date and get together with, but with each one, those strangers never lasted. It hurt him, after time and time again, whenever Miseung would come to Jinki, telling him the same story. The same story of what this guy did and what that guy did, after she gave her heart to the guy, but all they keep giving her in return was just pain after pain, again and again. With every one of them breaking her heart, and with all of her heartbreaks, his heart would break even more. He hated every single one of them for breaking her tender heart. He hated himself even more for never doing anything about it.

Those strangers would never treat Miseung right. They would never give her the respect she deserved. They would never cherished her, treasured her. Or give her the love that she truly deserved. She needed all of these from a real man, not some so-called man that couldn’t appreciate Miseung. Jink

Please log in to read the full chapter