Fluffy Mornings

Cold Kind Of Love

             “I’m so curious yeeahhh!” I reached over to turn off my alarm clock. “Ughh”, I rolled over and dug my head further into my source of warmth. “Morning beautiful”, that voice is the one I want to wake up to for the rest of my life. I looked up and saw the smiling face of my one true love, Joonmyeon. His smile makes my heart beat rapidly every time I see it. “Good morning handsome”, I could feel rushing onto my cheeks. I always blush because it’s true he’s the most handsome man I have ever  laid eyes on. “Aww baby, you’re blushing.” “Shut up! There’s no need to rub it in.” “But baby, it makes you look even cuter” he said his voice getting low and raspy.

       My eyes widened probably farther than Minho’s and Kyungsoo’s combined because, I know what usually starts to happen when he used that voice. But before I could even try to escape, Joonmyeon had his arms around me and pulled my on his lap. “You can’t get away from me that quickly beautiful.” I could feel his heart beating against his ribcage; it felt like a pair of hummingbird wings. “I love you Yixing, with all my might.” “I love you too Joonmyeon, I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t.” “Obviously, because we wouldn’t be dating.” “No, I wouldn’t be here at ALL.” “I still don’t understand” he said, with an adorably cute confused look on his face. I thought I was supposed to be the confused one, not you silly. “Ok let me explain.”

             Exactly a year and 2 months ago, I was going down to the Racing on Ice arena to talk to my team’s manager. I had gotten a letter from S.M entertainment asking me, to become one of our dancers. I had gone to a very prestigious high school, and every year we had a winter showcase. This is a HUGE part of our grades, and an audition from talent agencies to see if they wanted us. But this was only for seniors, and the year before I had graduated. I had always loved dancing but, I also loved hockey.    

    But things haven’t been doing so well with my team, so I decided to take S.M’s offer. I was looking down at my letter of resignation when, I had bumped into something hard and fell. “I’m so sorry! Are you ok?” Little did I know that this voice would change my whole life. The voice was smooth, and velvety that it made me get goose bumps. When I looked up, my heart seemed to stop. To say this man was attractive was an insult, he looked like an angel. The angel-like man reached down and pulled me up, like I was some sort of feather. I was flung and I hit his chest ….HARD. He was wearing a white V-neck shirt and sweatpants and because of that, I could feel EVERYTHING. Through his shirt, you could see the outline of his abs something I wished I had. All I had was an extremely girly figure, and a face to match it too.

            “Are you ok?” I came back to reality when I heard the angel speak again. “Uhh, ye-yeah I’m fine” I said while blushing and stuttering like some school girl. I pulled away from his chest and realized that he was only a couple inches taller. “Hello my name is Kim Joonmyeon but, you can call me Suho. It’s nice to meet you” he said with an angelic smile. “Hello m-my name is Zhang Yixing, it’s nice to meet you Suho-ssi” I said while bowing. “There’s no need to bow or be formal Yixing, just call me Suho. How old are you anyway, 16 or 17 maybe?” “I’m actually 19 years old Suho.” “Really?! You just look so young maybe it’s because of, your pretty and innocent face.” My face began to heat up when he said I was pretty. I mean look at him, he’s gorgeous! “Thanks Suho but, why are you here?” “Oh, my team and I just got finished with practice.” “Your team?” “Yeah my hockey team, the Seoul Stars.” “Cool, I’m on the Busan Bears.” “You play hockey? I would’ve never guessed, you seem too delicate to be playing a tough sport.” “That’s what everyone says” I said ignoring the fact he called me delicate. “So why are you here?” I looked down at my letter of resignation and ripped it up, “It’s not important anymore.” “Well if that’s the case, would you like to go out for coffee?” “I would love too.” I didn’t know then but Suho and I would be together forever.

         “Aww, so the reason you stayed is because of me?” Suho said with a huge smile in this face. “Yep.” “Well remember when you bumped into me?” “Yeah.” “Well, I may have made you run into me on purpose.” “What! What do you mean?” “Well we had met before that’s when I fell in love with you. But I didn’t see you again, till that day. I was nervous to approach you so, I made you bump into me so we could talk” he said with a faint blush appearing on his cheeks. “Aww, my sweetie used to be shy” I said teasing him. With that said he pinned me down and got on top of me. “Well I’m not shy anymore” he said his tone getting darker.

            "Also, a certain Zhang Yixing is not so innocent anymore. I clearly remember a few nights ago, you begging me to-“   “Ok that’s enough!” I said getting embarrassed. Why does he have to bring that topic up now?! “That’s what I though! Now get up, we have to get ready for our game” he said climbing off of me. “I don’t want to, why do we even have to verse each other? It makes me sad” I said while a pout formed on my lips. “Baby it’s just a game. I love you now and I’ll love you later. That’s all that matters” he said giving me a quick peck. “But still-“ “You’re probably just nervous, come on I’ll help you get up and dressed” he said with a wink. Today is going to be a LONG day.

A/N: Hey there guys! So I hope this gives a little back story on Suho and Lay. It would've been up sooner but, my laptop is a douche. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this is probably going to be a two or three shot ok? Ok! ^_^ Have a great day/night! -SammiCass