Memories of Me

Memories of Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Feifei couldn’t believe that it was a sad goodbye. A sad goodbye that was so hard to do, so hard to say. She didn’t want to hear the words coming out of . She didn’t want to hear those words that could change a lot of things. Feifei just wanted to see that bright smile, her bright smile that once was so calm, so sincere and something that was once innocent and pure. She felt it in her heart, knew it in her mind, her feelings of spoken words that were being forced out, hiding it away from her.

She would cherish those memories, forever she would cherish them. Feifei couldn’t leave them. She couldn’t ask that of her. She loved her too much, and won’t go and leave her behind like that. Feifei would stay there with her. It hurts, deep inside it did, but she wants to be with her right now. Right now, it meant everything to her to be just there, right by her side.

Feifei’s not okay, and she won’t be satisfied and wants her to tell her how to make it all better. Feifei doesn’t want it to end this way. She didn’t think it would end like this, anyway. She wondered why she couldn’t be, with what she had between her. She was there; she didn’t want her to be alone. Feifei was by her side, she always was.

She would cherish these memories; forever she would cherish them, holding them close to her heart, even if they fade from her mind. Feifei couldn’t leave it like that and she couldn’t ask that of her, either. She was the

Please log in to read the full chapter