How it was all too painful-prologue

Her betrayal...

 


 

"Sometimes, I wish I didn't feel so much..."

 


      “She had to…”

“She was too broken…”
 
      “She has never planned to harm you in anyway…”
 
“My child, don’t cry! Just wish her farewell because we all know she’s never coming back.”
 
      “She actually really loved you…”
 
“She…”
 
      I’ve had enough! I’ve really had enough! They don not know anything. Nobody understands how much her suicide damaged me too. Yet they tell me how innocent and how vulnerable she is. Have they ever taken the time to walk in my shoes? No, because they are all blind from their own pity that she does not need nor want.
 
I hate her. I hate her. I hate her! Because no matter what, I cannot forget her presence. Because no matter what, I cannot forget how much I loved her. Because no matter what, my heart would not stop aching from her betrayal. No… it’s just too much for me to bear, for anyone to bear.
 
Till this very day I can still remember how coldly and cruelly she ran off into the rain as fast as she could just to end everything -our future and memories, the happiness that she burned- which turned into nothing but ashes. Every single thing disappeared like a dream too sweet to even remember.
 
 I was standing in the middle of pouring rain, dumbfounded while everything was foggy and unclear. Maybe this is what I want now. I don’t want to know anything else; I don’t want to remember anything too. I just want to stop the aching pain coming from my heart that is paralyzing my whole body.
 
I stood there watching her beautiful figure dashing far ahead, her silhouette became smaller and smaller then finally a small dot and disappeared. I finally allowed my tears to fall with the relentless rain. Whoever she is running to now- perhaps someone better -someone stronger, fairer, kinder, sweeter and lovelier- is so god damned lucky that it’s enviable.
 
“She better not come back because if she left me without a reason, she better not come back with an excuse. I'm done. I'm out. I've had enough with her,” I thought to myself.
 
But what I did not know was something so much more sinister. She wasn’t running in the pouring rain so she could embracee another man. She was running in the pouring rain just so she could embrace her own death…she was the one who had enough and was done…not me.

OKAY

so my lovies,

I AM SO SORRY!!!! (BOW LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES)

things has been really really hard on me and ive been trying to best to keep everything up

took me forever to update i know but now this story will no longer be a one shot!!

it'll be a short fanfic so sit tight and keep waiting

do me a favor and subscribe <3