oo1: Bad Person

she's gone bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I actually intended to update 'Breaking the Invincibles' first, but since the poster for this story is already made, I had to update this. Sorry for the long wait.

 

"Look at you, you're so beautiful yet you still don't have a boyfriend..."

Taeyeon couldn't help but wear a smile at those words— it was just so hypocrite. She couldn't fathom why everybody seemed to notice this whenever she brings up the word 'single'. It wasn't because she hated boys, nor had she experienced being cheat on, but it was the idea of commitment; she wasn't just that ready. Moreover, even if she did have feelings for anyone, she felt that as if no one took interest on her. They would often treat her like the sibling type: the caring, lovable and responsible kind of person.

And that's why she (sometimes) hated herself, her physique, and her personality. It was because they see her as someone who should be taken care of, cherished and loved as if she was something that was fragile that if he made a wrong move to hurt her, she would break— something that nobody ever wished to see.

"You know, staring at your desk isn't going to change the fact that Wooyoung wouldn't look at you as someone greater than a little sister."

Turning her gaze beside her, she saw Hwang Miyoung sitting at the desk of Lee Soonkyu with two tentra pack of low-fat milk drink in hand. Tiffany, as she like to call herself, handed Taeyeon one of the dairy drink before taking another sip on her own. 

Taeyeon pouted as she jab the pointed end of her straw on the foil of the tentra pack before taking a long sip.

It took a minute before Tiffany broke the silence. "So... what happened?"

Gripping the carton on both hands, the shorter girl emptied her beverage faster than usual and sighed. She stashed the tentra by shooting it perfectly on the trash can and faced Tiffany with a frown. "Nothing happened."

Tiffany raised a delicate brow and crossed her arms, "Geuraeyo?"

With shoulders slumped, Taeyeon covered her face with her hands and groaned. "I— He's... he..." Taeyeon mumbled.

The other girl smirked at her bestfriend's situation— not because she loves seeing Taeyeon being defeated but because said girl was fun to be mess with. 

Kim Taeyeon was the type of person who would never hate anyone... unless you irrate her. But Taeyeon doesn't hate Tiffany, that's why the latter felt proud that only she could never experience how girls squirm beneath Taeyeon's feet.

"Let me guess," Tiffany began as she studied her nails, "it's Jiyong, isn't it?"

Taeyeon's answer was another groan— a little bit louder than the last one to emphasize her answer. "That... jerk."

The short-haired girl shook her head in amusement and sat down on Sunny's empty seat before asking, "Araseo, tell me what happened." 

 

  o o 1   .  B  A  D   |  P  E  R  S  O N  .   o o 1  

 

"Baby, I don't like you, I don't like you, dasi ondaedo. Naneun sirheoyo..."

Taeyeon smiled while Junhee, a young musician of Hwangjoo, played in front of the class with her guitar in hand. She kept on swaying on her seat as she listened, enjoying that not only she appreciated the song but the large number of girls, too. Even their music teacher, Lee Ji-ah, was enjoying the music that she kept on tapping the case of her violin.

Once the song had stopped, Ji-ah stood up from the piano seat and went for the podium. "Thank you for that wonderful song Junhee ssi," she complimented and told the sophomore student to take her seat. "Now, can someone elaborate the meaning of Choi Junhee's song, 'Bad Man'?"

Quickly raising their hands, all the girls were reluctant to answer the teacher's question. Luckily, though, it was Seo Juhyun who got the chance.

"Seonsangnim, the song tells about a girl who fell in love with a guy. She was so into him that she did everything to impress him, for him to see how she was... dedicated to him. Unfortunetly, at some point, the girl realized that the guy was just playing her. So, she left him with a broken heart, wishing that he'll never find or have the love like the way she gave him. And even if he ever wanted her back, she would never accept him because he's already hurt her... and she never wanted for it to happen again. She tells him that unlike him, she will cherish those around her and find the true

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter