ℑheℜaces

|| ℱorbidden Desire || Twitter Roleplay || Open || Not accepting Angels at the moment || Fallen angels and hunters needed ||


    ❝TheAngels

 

Beautiful creatures with white wings, they are lovely and would do anything to protect the human race. They live in Paradise kingdom, where everything is full of happiness and colored in white. They can be all nice and caring but if you get on their nerves, you'll see how mad they can get.
Angels can only have powers related to light, love, water, earth.

 

 

 

 

TheFallenAngels

The fallen Angels are beautiful creatures like angels but there is something different inside of them. They have black wings and their hearts are full of hate. They live under the earth, enjoying the heath which is down there. You are maybe asking yourself what they eat well, they eat human souls. Not food like angels so if you want to live, you better stay away from them.
Fallen angels can only have powers related to darkness, fire and death.

 

 

 

 

TheHunters

The hunters are a group of humans who know that angels and fallen angels exist. For many years they have watch the angels and somehow learned how to fight them. But when a new kind of angels appear, they will need the angels to fight the fallen ones. Hunters hate angels and fallen angels and they are really good at fighting them.
Hunters have now powers, they only know how to fight.