She Fainted!

Prove It !

That night after finally managed to escape from their group members questionings, Jessica and Onew went to their favourite spot outside of Seoul. Onew drove his car with Jessica beside him. They felt so happy that they can finally have the chance to do all the things that normal couples usually do.

 

Most people doesn't know about this but on one place inside the woods. Since when they first dated each other, they always have their date outside of Seoul but one night, when they enter the woods, they got lost. So, they started to make marks on the tree so they don't lose their sense of direction. As they went deeper in the woods, they saw a small light. It was a firefly. They just follow it.

 

"Jagiya... Its so pretty...",said Jessica smiling like a little. She reallly like it. She has always wanted to see one but she never have the time. "Have you seen it before?"

 

"Yes. At my granfathers house, theres always a lot of them.", reply Onew with a really gentle smile. He do like those little creatures, but he got bored of them easily. But jessica, no. He can never get bored of her. Even if its for eternity, he can never get bored with her.

 

"Ahhhh. Chinca? Ahhhh~~!! I'm so jealous !!"

 

"Haha. Don't be. Cause you are the most beautiful creature in the whole universe. I'm pretty sure that those butterflies are jealous of you.", said Onew smiling.

 

"Sheeeshh... You're just saying that cause---"

 

Jessica didn't get to finish her sentence . She saw a small stream in front of her. BUt sadly, the firefly dissapeared. 

 

"Ahhhh! Jagiya! It dissapeared!",shiek Jessica. She pouted. Her mood went down. She really wanted to see that firefly longer.

 

Onew just kept quite for awhile. He stop to think and then he pull Jessica's hand and told her to sit down on the grass beside the stream. He lays down his jacket for Jessica to sit on, well, he can't let his women to sit down on wet grass filled with mud right?

 

"Baby, look here." said Onew showing his hand. He take out his ipod since he left his phone in the car and make it light up. Then he covers the light and makes the light appears again. He continue doing it for a few time them and lastly, he covers the light completely.

 

"Jagiya.. What are you doing?", asked Jessica.

 

"Shhh.." said Onew as he made his ipod light up again.

 

Then when the ipod lighted up, a thousand more lights were there. They were fireflies!!! Jessica just look at them with a huge grin. She really love it. Onew just do the same thing. He turns around, reach for his bag and put his Ipod back . Suddenly, he felt a soft touch on his lap. He turns and saw Jessica smiling at him.

 

"Jaggiya , Thank you. This is beautiful. How do you know how to make them appear?" says Jessica.

 

"Well, I don't. I didn't expect it to happen actually. I just read it from a manga.",reply Onew. He kept quite for a while then he says,"I'll drown myself in my own blood if it is for you."

 

"Sheeehhh.. Stop saying something weird.",said Jessica blushing. She knows those words are weird but she can't help it. She love it when Onew say things like that. They stay there for a while and went back home when they saw their manager and a few policemen found them.

 

Tonight, three years after those things happened, they still come to this place, just to remember their old memories. After a while staying there talking and hossiping, they went back to their dorms. They still remember their promise to the Director. They still have their responsibilities as an Idol.

 

snsd_photobook_jessica-1024x640.jpg


 

Afew week after the confirmation, Jessica and Onew still didn't get a chance to meet each other since they were so busy with their own scheadule. They always text each other but its not enough for them. Today, Jessica is extreamly busy. She didn't get the chance to eat nor sleep properly for almost four days. Her energy is just basicly on vitamins. She has been acting for a while and She was making a new song. She's also acting for a new musical. It was hectic.

 

"Sice Unnie!! Look what I found in the internet.", says Seohyun in their van. They were on their way to their concert.

 

"Ahh... What is it?", said Jessica too lazy to read it. She took the phone and try to read it. Seohyun phone is so small!! She doesn't like it. aand She's too tired. Can't Seohyun understand it?! When she finally read it. she shouted.

 

"WHAT THE HELL ?!"screamed Jessica as she read the news.

 

Idol Onew was Spotted INSIDE HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND'S HOUSE THIS MORNING?!?! What happened to his relationship with SNSD JESSICA?!

 

One, two, three..... She fainted.

 


 

Sorry for the late update guys. I was busy this few day but gi have good news!!

Its Spring holidays~~~!!

That means my new update is coming soon so look forward for it!!!

 

Don't forgget to read my MINYOON fanfiction to all Minyoon's fan 

>>>http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/353548

And to all the BAP fans, BABY, Read my Bestfriend's First fanfiction about them !! 

HERE'S THE LINK http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/416100/addiction-bangyongguk-bap-daehyun

 

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT !! Bye~~~~

 

tumblr_inline_mg8hcmEK8k1rsskhm.gif