Tutor

[NTB] No Turning Back

 (a/n)Thank you for all your votes/comments. There's a lot of competition between the two couples. Since it was such a close tie, I'm adding both  YoonHae and TaecYoon moments in here. But only one will end up with Yoona at the end of this story.

If you don't want to read anything Taecyoon and want to skip to YoonHae, skip to chapter 3. ^^ 

 


 

Three.

 

Two.

 

One.

 

The most important day of my life has started. After today, my life will never be the same.

 

Ring Ring. Math class is officially starting. "Okay, okay! Settle down, class." Mr. Myungsoo shouted, trying to control the class. Slowly, the class became calm and quiet. 

 

"I have something important to discuss.On March 31st, one week from now, there will be an exam that the school is required to have. This will be fifty percent of your grade, so study well!" he continued.

 

Instantly, the students began to groan and complain. Great. Another thing to study for. Are the teachers trying to kill us? In the middle of my thoughts, the door swung open and he came in. Ok Taecyeon. The girls squeeled at his handsome appearance. He wore a white shirt that emphasized his muscles and shorts. With his black hair was neatly combed, it was not easy to avoid his beautiful eyes.  I can't deny, he looks hot. Although I feel something you would call 'love', a nerd like me does not have a chance with a kingta. 

 

"Mr. Ok! Why are you late? You are causing disruption to my class lesson." Mr. Myungoo said, with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

 

Taecyeon walked past the teacher, to his seat, without looking at him. "You're causing even more of a disruption by making a big deal of it." he muttered. A group of girls gasped at his braveness. 

 

The teacher came up to his seat and looked him in the eye. Still, Taecyeon kept his poker face. " If you keep up with your attitude, I will take points off from your exam that's in a week." To be honest, it wouldn't matter if he had points taken off his exam. He wouldn't pass no matter what. Every time I glance over at him during class, he's always peacefully sleeping with a book covering his face. 

 

We continued class with a review lesson. Mr. Myungsoo went over important information that would help us on our test. I took the most detailed notes any student I could have. I quickly glance over to my right to find Taecyeon staring right at me. My face became hot and my heart raced. I looked away and tried to avoid any eye contact. For the rest of the class, I could feel his eyes on me. Why was he staring at me? Is there something wrong with my outfit? 

Ring Ring. The bell rung and class was over. I quickly grabbed my notebook and textbook. I met with Seohyun on the way to the cafeteria.


"Seororo, lets go to class together." I said to Seohyun. She smiled and agreed. We were almost at the next classroom until I was stopped.

 

"Hey," I heard a familiar voice say. I turn around and saw Taecyeon standing in front of me.

 

"N-ne?" I asked. He never spoke to me before. It made my heart jump again..

 

"I... I was wondering if you could help me with the exam."

 

I scoffed, so that's why he spoke to me. Only to take advantage of my intellegence. "Ok Taecyeon wants me to tutor him?"

 

"Please.. please." he begged. I could see the desperation in his eyes. I gave up, " Fine. If you blow your chance by slacking off, I'm not helping."

 

He instantly smiled, "I promise! I won't let you down, Yoong."

 

Yoong? That's a first..

 

000

 

 

 

Ding Dong. Ding Dong. I ran to the doorbell and swung the door open. It was the first day of tutoring and we decided to study at my house. Luckily, my parents went on vacation for two weeks and my sister, SeoHyun went out with her friends. 


"Hey," he said and came in without permission. He had no manners whatsoever.

 

"Alright, lets just get this over with." I muttered and sat next to him on the couch. I was still annoyed because he was inconsiderate. I quickly started to open the textbook, trying to get the lesson over with. 


He placed his hands on mine, stopping me from opening the textbook. My eyes widen and I looked at him. What the hell is he doing? This sudden skinship surprised me. 

 

"What's the rush?" he asked. 

 

"What do you mean rush? There's an exam next week, why shouldn't we rush?!" 


"Lets go get some food, and relax a little bit. You're too uptight. Plus, I'm hungry."

 

Before I could object, he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. "Stop! I'm suppose to tutor you!" I screamed as he shoved me into his car. This could be considered kidnapping, for crying out loud! He paid no attention to me and drove me to a restaurant. 

 

 

000

 

 

I sat on the chair and was annoyed as hell. The waiter came to the table and gave us the two plates of curry we asked for.

He took a spoon and stuffed all the rice into his mouth. I sat there, not moving an inch. 

"What's with the long face?" he asked as if nothing happened.

"Aish, I agreed to tutor you, not eat with you." I muttered.

His gorgeous eyes stared at me and he nodded. "Fine, I'll eat your food."  As he grabbed for my plate, I pulled it back. He yanked again trying to loosen my grip, but I didn't let the plate move anywhere. To be honest, I was hungry and wanted to eat this curry. It looked too damn good. He laughed at me and let go of the plate. By the end of the night, we finished our food.


I spread my arms, trying to stretch. My stomach was stuffed. 

"How can a skinny girl like you eat so much food?" he asked. I ignored his rude comment and got off the chair.

"Lets go now, we haven't even studied a thing." 

"No,"

"What? You promised me not to joke arou-" 

"I promised one hour a day with you. And it's been more than an hour. I have to go home now." With that, he got up and left.

 

Aish! He tricked me..