First Time

First Time

 

“Hyung!! I saw Ravi and Hyuk were kissing in their room!!” Ken said as he sat down on a couch with N and Leo in the living room. N, who was playing with his PSP, now jumped at him with his widened eyes and gasped.
 
“You… What?!?” N put his PSP away and waited for Ken’s sentence, but the guy only let out a nervous nod. Leo silently watched over them while pretending to play with his cat.
 
There’s an awkward silent for a moment, until Ken spoke up again. “So, Hyung.. Uh. How was your first kiss?”
 
"My... Huh? Yah, why you ask something like that?!" N hit Ken with his glorious chop on the neck.
 
"Ouch... I mean.. Your first kiss! Wait, don't tell me you haven't got any.." Ken teased his hyung. That words somehow made N blushed and let out another chop to Ken, but this time the younger guy dodged and sneaked on Leo's back. "Leo hyung, cover me."
 
Leo could care less to the two of them. At least that's what he thought he would do, because he really didn't want to know the answer. Or maybe he want. Or no. He kept brushing the cat in front of him as he silenced in curiosity.
 
"I had!! It was on my junior high!" N replied. His face was reddened. Now Leo knew the answer. 
 
"Aigoo... So, how was it? Was she hot?" Ken peeked from Leo's back. Leo now looked at N deeply. He couldn't hold his curiosity that might kill him later, so he was just bear with it.
 
"Uh, yes of course! She was the head of our school-reps.... Aigoo stop this conversation!!" N couldn't bear his embarrassment. He pulled a pillow on Leo's lap and covered his face. Leo had heard enough, so he left the two to his bedroom.
 
"Hyung, where are you going?" Ken asked, but he got no reply from Leo. N now realized what was going on, so he stood up and followed Leo. "Hyung, you too?" Ken was about to follow them before N pushed him on the sofa.
 
"I.... need the toilet!! Yeah, I'll be right back!! Don’t! Move!!" N warned him with awkward gestures.
 
Ken could only watch the other two leaving him with the cat. Now it's just you and me.. *sigh*
 

 
"Ya.. Jung Taekwoon...." N called Leo who was now inside his blanket, curled his body and faced the wall like a cocoon. Leo made no response.
 
"Leo...." N shook Leo's shoulder to make the younger guy at least showed his face, but then it was no use. Leo didn't even move, like a dead body.
 
"I want to sleep...." Leo finally spoke up, still covered by his blanket.
 
"No, let's speak first." N then sneaked from the bed-tip and slipped himself until he got in. Now he was lying in front of Leo, face to face. "Look.. I'm sorry." N managed to speak first. 
 
"Sorry for what?" Leo, with his stiff face replied. He then got up and sat on the bed, followed by N.
 
"For.... I don't know.." N shrugged. He looked away, tried to find a good word to explain what he felt in his chest. "For making you uneasy.." He then looked at Leo's eyes deeply. The younger guy then looked away.
 
Leo didn't let out any word. He kept silent while looking away from N's pressence.
 
"Hey.." N grabbed both Leo's hands. Now their eyes were connected. Leo hate this situation.
 
"I like you..." Leo finally said, still looking deeply at N's eyes. He hated it when he felt he really like him. He hated liking his hyung, for no reason. He just liked him that way, and he couldn't do anything about it. N was his first crush. He was hopelessly in love.
 
Upon hearing that, N let out a small chuckle. He should start reminding himself that Leo was pretty possessive. He then reached Leo's beautiful face and kissed his cheek. Leo blushed. "You're so cute.." He was about to do more before someone barged in his room and suddenly got out short after that.
 
"I.......I don't see anything!!" Ken shouted from outside, leaving both chuckled inside their embraces.