Jae Hwa & Her Consorts

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Hwa's POV)

"Every single ing time!!! She never listens to my side at all!!! Always ONLY listening to the other people's side.... I swear... If she weren't my Omma, I would've killed her by now..." I grumbled while diving down to the ground at the mouth of the cave.

"Yeobo!!!" My consorts called out as they joined me before we walked into our cave together.

The moment we got into the cave the first thing I did was to mask our presence from anyone outside the cave since no one knew about this place. And no one can see the cave because of the shield I placed around it.

I continued playing around with my powers... Being born a pure-blood demoness instantly made me the highest level 'creature' around here... Omma is half-demon but I managed to inherit her demon side... 

Some people with a half-human parent isn't as fortunate as I am to inherit the 'special' part of their parent and are born part human... I'm the first pure-blood demoness in centuries, or so I've been told...

I wonder how the human world is like sometimes... I never went past the shield before... I'm not allowed to as the moment I leave the shield, I'm forced into my demon form... And because of the 'fear' a pure-blood demon is born with, humans can't see me unless they were part 'special' like everyone else around here.

The guys, as my consorts, were immediately pushed up to high leveled specials.. Though unlike me, they've been to the outside before and they would tell me all about it...

"It's amazing how the headmistress never chases after you when you just leave like that..." Tao Oppa said while resting his head in my lap while I sat on the ground in between Jiyong Oppa's legs.

"You know how bad my temper is..." I smirked at him while my demon tail flicked around on the ground beside us.

"Yeah.. You're one heck of a bipolar ." The 8 of them all said, making me laugh and give them a sultry smile.

"And you guys love it..." I purred and watched as their eyes started to reflect extreme lust before I got off the floor and settled in my alcove at the top of the cave where I could see everything below me.

"She loves to see us get frustrated doesn't she?" I heard Baekhyun Oppa ask, followed by the others making sounds of agreement, making me laugh from my little 'nest'.

The boys then went to their respective alcoves right before I pulled up the shield but continued to mask our presence and they all drifted to sleep. You must be wondering what kind of 'relationship' I have with my consorts...

Well... We're what humans would call 'friends with benefits' but it's more than that since we have a bond with each other. Plus I'm not just any type of demoness, I'm a species of demon known as a Succubus. Sleeping around with men is what my species does...

But being restricted from leaving the school compound, I turn to my consorts for 'food' even though I can eat human food... Succubi with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter