Trust Me

Bonfire

"Are you sure?"

It was a cold night by the seashore. The light of the moon transformed the shoreline into a sharpened sword blade. Daehyun sat next to me trying to light a fire. His face looked tense. 

"You don't trust me? I was a Boy Scout so don't worry," he snapped back, pausing for a second.

Well, apparently, our families are on vacation. He called me and said that he couldn't sleep and he wanted to sit by the seashore. And I thought why not? 

Daehyun took his time. His eyes were in intense focus. 

He was on the verge of losing hope until a plume of white smoke shot into the night sky.

"See? Didn't I tell you to trust me?" Daehyun said, proudly.

" Well I don't see the fire yet, so don't get your hopes too high, Daehyun," I stated.

"Don't you know the old saying? Where there's smoke there's fire," he matter-of-factly said.

Then, as if on cue, there were little sparks of fire coming out. Daehyun heaved a sigh of relief and smirked at me. 

"Now do you trust me?" he said mockingly.

I rolled my eyes in defeat and gave him a look.

"Yes I do trust you now, Mr. Know-it-all."

I stretched out my arms and let the fire warm them. I stared into the fire and let my thoughts take over me. 

"Hey Yoojin," he said,disturbing my thoughts.

"Mhmm?"

"What do you think of the fire?"

I was taken back by that random question.

"Umm..it's warm?" I replied as soon as the thought came to mind.

He looked at me and gave me an annoyed look.

"What are you lookin at? You asked for the answer so there you have it," I said, blinking innocently.

His lips curled into a smile. I swear, any girl would melt when they see that smile. 

I found myself staring at those pink lips of his, heart beating at an abnormal pace. I averted my gaze to the fire and tried hard not to look at him.

"You know what, Yoojin?" he said and put his left arm around my shoulders  and whispered into my ears " I love you."

I turned my head only to meet his lips, locking with my ones. My eyes went wide open as he ran his fingers through my hair. He deepened the kiss and was actually surprised by myself that I actually kissed him back. My eyes were half-lidded.

He pulled away after a minute or so, gasping for air. He carresed my cheeks slowly as his brown orbs hipnotized me.

"Be my fire."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Aaand done. My oneshot is done, people. Sorry for the crappy ending but...yeah I hoped you guys like the way it turned out. Oh and mianhamida *bows 90 degrees* if it's too short cause my head ran out of ideas (I know what a lame excuse :P) Subscribe and comment. NO silent-readers please, will appreciate it if you guys cooperate :D and lastly thank you for wasting your time reading my stupid and unlogical oneshot :3 *bows again* peace out! v(=w=)v