Trying Out Something

Sparks Fly

HIS' POV
I woke up as the thought of still 'wanting to find that girl that I run up to last night' filled my head. 



Who is she?


A smile quickly crept up into my face just by remembering her sweet smile towards me. 



How I wish I could see it once again... Wait no. I wish I could see it everyday.




I just took a shower, dressing up nicely, hoping that I could run up to her again. 

Instead of eating my breakfast in the hotel, I went down to the ground floor and eat it there instead. 

I was about to sit on the table that I've found near the counter, when the milky white skin wearing a floral dress and shades on her hair caught my attention. 



She's so beautiful even just by observing the beach.

 


I didn't notice that I was already at her table, grabbing the free seat as she finally turned her beautiful face from the beach to me. 

A smile quickly crept up in her lips the moment she saw me as if she've been waiting for me. :"""> 



"mind sharing seats?" I asked cooly, she just shook her head. "you're alone?" I continued asking. 

"no... 'cause I'm already with you...?" she replied, unsure. Aigoo. :"> 

"right." I chuckled. 

"how about you?" she asked. 

"nah~ 'cause I'm also with you." I repeated her joke, but then still, both of us chuckled. "I'm guessing that the both of us are taking a vacation by ourselves... Would you mind hanging out with me?" 

"are you asking me out?" she asked as my heart started to beat really fast. Am I too obvious?! >_< 

"what do you think?" I smirked. 

"well~ I can assume that you are." she smiled. 

"then let it be." I replied. "so...?" 

"sure." she gave out that breathtaking smile of hers once again. Gahhhhh <3 


"hmm... So what time are we meeting?" I asked after a short pause. 

"after lunch, what do you think?" 

"sure! I'll wait for you in your room?" 

"nah~ let's just meet at the lobby." she said while standing up. "I'll see you in few hours!" she waved. 

"w-wait!" I stood up. 

"yeah?" 

"I didn't get your name..." I asked while looking down and placing my hand on my nape. I looked up to meet her gaze and waited for her answer, but then she just smiled at me. 

"I'll see you later." she winked before making her way out of the restaurant. 

Tug tug. 
Tug tug. 
Tug rug. 



Yes. This is what you call 'love at first sight'!!!! :"""> 


Right after eating breakfast, I went back up into my room as I've thought of things I could do in order to prepare for our date later. 

I just sighed, crawling up to my bed as I haven't thought of anything. I technically just took a bath do and all of my routines, what will I do now? -.- 



My eyes suddenly swung open because of my uncomfortable position. I annoyingly turned my body and grabbed my phone that's lying above the cabinet. 


I just found myself running to the elevator as it is already 1:30. 

"ayssi." I exclaimed, madly pushing the elevator's button. But gladly , the elevator service was fast that I made it at the ground floor within a minute. 



I quickly walked over to her as I saw her  standing alone near the window, looking at the landscape outside. 

"hey I'm sorry..." I apologized, not even greeting her properly. But the she didn't budge, and so I assume she was mad... Well after all it's our first 'date' but I'm already late. >< 

"hey--" 

"oh?!" she turn around to face me, with that beautiful smile of hers in her lips. 

"I'm--" 

"I didn't notice that you're already here..." she smiled. 

"y-yeah. I'm sorry I'm late... I just... Fell asleep." I told her apologetically when she just giggled before taking a step closer to me. 

"it's okay..." she said, with her face dangerously near mine. "but next time, don't forget to wipe you saliva off." she whispered, touching the corner of my lips before giggling softly. 

I feel like my heart was about to explode  the moment she touched the corner of my lips. Asdfghjkl MY HEART!! I know that was embarrassing... But still! Asdfghjkl!!! 


"hey! I thought we're going to hang out?" she snapped me off my thoughts, pouting. Awww baby don't be like this!! 

"u-ughhh yeah." I nodded, hiding my smile when she just grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hotel. 


"so... You have plans?" she asked, not really looking at me. I was hesitating to answer 'no' since she might want a guy who plans everything because I asked her out in the first place. But then, lying and saying 'yes, I have plans' may just ruin everything... 

"no" I replied, not thinking. 

"really?! Great! Do you want to have some drinks? I wanna try out something..." she said out almost shyly, I just smiled before nodding. 

"kaja!!" she grinned and walked ahead of me. >.<



So we practically spent almost 4 hours in that café, talking about our personal lives. Well I've learned that she's an artist and she paints... I asked her to paint me but the she just chuckled, saying that she's not really good with painting people. But then I pursued her and in the end, she said yes! :D 


Now, we were walking side by side at the seashore, having a comfortable silence around us. 

"do you want to take a sit?" she stopped walking. I nodded as the both of us sat on the sand. 



She started burying her feet on the sand as I helped her to put in more sand above her feet. 

"now what will you do with that?!" I asked her, suppressing my laugh. She just shrugged her shoulders before laughing and hugging her knees. 

"hey... I'm curious about one thing." I suddenly blurted out. She quickly turned her head towards mine, nodding her head and asking me to go on. 

"do you have a boyfriend?" I asked, she just stared at me and started laughing as if I asked the most hilarious question in the whole world. "why??" 

"no-nothing. Are you serious about that?" she giggled, I just blinked before nodding. Is that even funny? 

"no." she shook her head before started playing with the sand. "why'd you ask? Are you perhaps..." she turned her gaze back to me. "interested in me??" she giggled. But then her voice has a hint of sarcasm in it. 

"what if I say yes?" I threw the question back to her. She just smiled before shaking her head. What does she meant by that?? 

"I'm not... Open in those kinds of things." 

"h-huh?" I asked, not getting her point. 

"I'm not interested in getting in a relationship. I think it's just a waste of time."

"b-but why?!" I asked, feeling my heart crashing. 

"what do you mean why?" she smiled at me. 

"falling in love is the greatest thing in the world... Why won't you like to experience one?" I asked her, she just smiled at me. 

"arrasseo. So are you agreeing to be my boyfriend for the rest of our stay here?" she asked that made my heart went wild. >///< 

"wh-why me?!" WHY THE HELL DID I ASK THAT?! GREAT. JUST GREAT. DAMN IT. 

"I'm just kidding you know." she giggled. "Like what I've said, I'm not interes--" 

"Of course you can." I said, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "let me show you how great love is" I paused, turning my gaze to face her. "especially mine." I winked at her. 

"tch. What if I'm not convinced?" she smirked. 

"I'm sure you will." I said, leaning in to her face before giving her a quick peck on the forehead. 

"tch" she commented, I just chuckled. "mwoya?" 

"when will you go home?" I asked. 

"Today..." she said when my face fell. "but I've decided to stay for a couple more days. You?" 

"tomorrow." I replied. Ayssi... I forgot about that. >_< 

"really? So you only have less than 24hours to prove me that you are worth dating." she said out proudly. 

"of course I am." I smiled at her. "so what do you want to call each other?" 

"huh?"

"you know... Pet names." I chuckled. 

"you're so corny!" she giggled. 

"well~ that's what love is. So...? Any suggestion? Babe? Honey? Baby?" 

"baby?!" she bursted out laughing. 

"what?! Love? Dear?" 

"bebe?" she smiled. 

"bebe? I think it's good. Why bebe?" 

"I don't know... It's not too squishy and lovey-dovey." she explained even though it doesn't make any sense. 

"arrasseo, bebe~" I called out as the both of us laughed. 

"Tch" she then stood up and began stripping. 

"wh-what are you doing??" I asked, getting nervous all of a sudden. She just smiled at me before running to the sea with her bikini top and shorts. 

"hey wait for me!!" I yelled, removing my top, leaving it beside her dress. 


She was heading towards the deeper part of the sea when I sneak at her back, wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"hi bebe~" I said, smelling her hair when she just giggled before turning around to face me. 


 

 

~skip~

 

 



"oh wait! Can we try something?" she asked, wearing back her dress. 

"what?" 

"I saw a tattoo artist nearby. Would you like to have a couple tattoo?!" 

"couple tattoo?!!" I asked in shock, she nodded. 

"just henna. So that you don't need to stick up with that tattoo when we finished our so-called 'relationship'." she giggled. 

"tss. Kaja!" I said, interlocking my hand with hers. She just looked at our hands before turning her gaze back to me. 

"what?!" I asked, she just smiled before shaking her head. 

"kaja" 


In the end, we had a lock and key tattoo.



"would you mind if we take a picture together?" I asked nervously. She just stared at me for a moment before shaking her head. 

"your phone or mine?" she asked as I took my phone out. 

"how about both? Since we're dating each other..." I bit my lip, hoping that she would agree. 

"okay then. Let's just take yours first." she smiled as I quickly wrap my arms around her shoulder, pulling her into my chest. 
 

 

 

~skip~ 

 

 


After taking couple of shots and making it as our wallpapers, we had our dinner and made our way back to our hotel. 

"thank you... You really made me feel happy and special even though it's just for a day." she smiled, taking my hands with hers. "what time are you going back home again tomorrow?" she changed the topic. 

"around...8?" I said, unsure. 

"really? Aww... So I guess this is goodbye?" 

"you won't even say goodbye to me tomorrow?" I tried to use my aegyo that she just giggled in reply. 

"I'm not really a morning person... I've just decided not to go home a while ago that's why I woke up early." she reasoned out as I just pouted. 

"don't I at least get a hug?" I said, spreading my arms out in the air. She just smiled before wrapping her arms around my waist and embracing me tightly. "you know, maybe you think this is weird, but I will miss you." I said out my true feelings while smelling her hair. 

I just heard her chuckled in my chest while rubbing my back. 

"ya, you won't miss me?" I asked, pulling back. She just let out a teasing grin... Which may mean a lot of things. >_< "you could at least lied and tell me that you will miss me." I said, sounding a little disappointed. She just wrap her arms around my waist once again, pulling me towards her. 

"yes I will bebe." she muffled in my chest as I felt myself grinning. "anyways... You still need to get up early tomorrow!" she pulled back and smiled at me. 

"will I ever see you again?" I asked, she just smiled. 

"you know, I wanted to try out something." she said, stepping in closer to me. "I'm hoping that you won't mind."  she said, caressing my cheek. 

"o-of course not." I replied as my heart started beating really fast. 



And before I knew it, she's already pressing her soft sweet lips unto mine. 

She pulled back after a few seconds, not even letting me kiss her back... 


"just a little remembrance." she smiled. "just so you know... You are my first so-called 'boyfriend' and my first kiss. I'm not really sure if we will still meet each other in the future... But I'm happy if ever we will." she smiled before finally unlocking her room. "thank you and goodnight!" she said before finally leaving me. 



HER POV
I woke up at around 7:30 the next day as I cannot sleep properly. Yeah, I know that I've mentioned that I'm not a morning person but today is different. Deep inside my heart, something is bothering me... And it's about him
 

could he possibly stayed... For me?



Aigoo. What am I thinking. Maybe I should just take a shower and buy some souvenirs. 


I went to the small market nearby, thinking of buying souvenirs for my friends. They might kill me for buying keychains and so I've decided to stroll around a little bit more. 

I walked up to a small table with a lot of couple accessories such as bracelet and rings. A cute pair of silver bracelet caught my attention so I picked it up and scrutinize the small details around it. 

"that bracelet is for you and your boyfriend's relationship status... That even though you were set apart, you will surely still find each other back." the elder explained, I just smiled at him, acknowledging his explanation when a man beside me spoke. 

"I'll take one." he said. I just stared at the bracelet once again when the man beside me took it. 



I quickly turned my attention to the man beside me when I felt him placing the bracelet on my left wrist. 

"he--" I stopped when I finally saw who he was. I felt like my heart was about to go out of it's ribcage the moment he smiled at me. "y-you--" 

Then I felt myself getting pulled out of the market as we made our way to the beach once again... Our favorite spot in the resort. 

He slipped his hands towards mine, interlocking it, which I don't really mind since I felt really comfortable with it. 


"how did you know I was there?" I broke the silence. 

"Hmm?" he smiled, turning his gaze towards me. 

"I..." I turned my head away from him. "I'm asking how'd you know I was there..." I said in a softer voice. Why the  heck am I nervous?! >< 

"I just know." 

"tch. I thought you're leaving? Did you left something?" I asked... Hoping he would answer 'no' and would answer that he came back because of m--

 

What the heck am I thinking?!



"actually, someone stole something from me." he said as he stopped walking. 

"huh?! Phone?! Money?!" I asked panicky. 

"nope..." he shook his head. 

"then tell me! We should call the police!" 

"no... No need." he said, stepping in closer. 

"h-huh?! But why?!" 

"because I already found the suspect."

"mwoh? Who?" 

"you." he stared deeply into my eyes. 

"excuse me?!" I asked, eyes widened. "I did not steal--" I was cut off when I felt his soft lips kissing mine. 

"you stole my heart. Now, can you tell me your name so that I could call the police?" he smirked.