Chapter 1

Just say Sorry

 

ß---à

 

The day started out like any other. It was during their dance practice, everyone was learning their dance routine, the temperature was high and the air con was down. The hours seemed longer then usual and their manager had been really tough on them.

Everyone was working really hard, they’d been here for hours and the sun was setting. “I’m really tired,” Kwanghee came to a halt.

“we are all tired,” Junyoung called from the back, the mirror in front reflected his exhausted features.

Their manager had left almost an hour ago, they still had some time before they left themselves. “We should go out an eat, later.” Dongjun stopped too, hands on his hips, their was sweat crawling into his white muscle shirt.

“Shall we stop here?” Kwanghee said. His voice more hopeful then questioning, he was out of breath.

“We aren’t stopping just for you,” Siwan said, “We need to practice more, our steps aren’t good enough.” He pursed his lips and looking at Kwanghee and smirked.

“Yahh-” Kwanghee shouted. “Your steps aren’t good enough. I’m pro.” He stepped to the back where Minwoo, Junyoung, Heechul and Siwan were together, and crossed his arms. “You got that?”

“You can’t dance,” Siwan mocked, “You need more help then the rest of us.”

Kwanghee felt hurt and anger and he quickly walked behind Siwan, stomped his foot in between Siwan’s feet and tripped him. “What did you say?”

Siwan dusted his knees and looked up, “You can’t dan…” before he could finish, Kwanghee chased after him. Siwan two steps ahead and laughing at his angry friend, he was pleased with himself. Not many got under Kwanghee’s skin, he liked angering Kwanghee when he could.

Kwanghee almost had to leap over to catch Siwan, his arms encircling the other’s slender shoulders in seconds. He tightened his hold, Siwan dug his nails into Kwanghee’s wrists immediately.

“let me go,” Siwan said, his voice coming out rough.

“Apologize.” Kwanghee was holding Siwan from the back. His arms were tightly wrapped around the smaller boys shoulder, holding on to him for dear life.

Siwan used almost all his strength trying to pull away from Kwanghee’s bear hug. “I can’t breathe,” he lied, forcefully bumping his head back so Kwanghee could get hurt.

“yah—“ Kwanghee whined, “I could have gotten hurt with your big head.

That was the point. Siwan rolled his eyes and calmly asked Kwanghee to let him go, again, Kwanghee refused.

Kwanghee buried his nose in Siwan’s hair, “your hair smells nice,” he whispered.

Siwan blushed and creeped out at the same time, he instantly started pulling again, more forcefully then before. The large mirror in front of them showed Kwanghee’s mischievous face, Siwan got angry. “LET ME GO,” he yelled. The members in the back  alerted their attention towards the two in front.

“Everything okay?” Heechul asked.

“NO,” Siwan almost roared, but Kwanghee’s tight hold prevented him from screaming louder.

“Yes,” Kwanghee argued, laughing at Siwan’s tugs.

“let me go,” Siwan dug his nails into Kwanghee deeper.

“ow ow ow, don’t do that.” Kwanghee rested his head to the side on Siwan’s shoulder. His breath hot against Siwan’s neck, “you look so cute when you are angry.” Kwanghee pulled Siwan closer to his chest, his arms against his shoulders becoming more strong.

Siwan’s shoulders were truly starting to get hurt, “let me go,” he said faintly. He looked at Kwanghee who was resting his head on his shoulder, “Kwanghee, let me go.” He said trying to catch the elder’s eye contact but failing. Kwanghee had his eyes squeezed shut, enjoying Siwan’s agonized feelings.

“we are going out to eat,” Junyoung announced.

Siwan jerked his head towards the members, “oh-”

“are you guys coming?” Dongjun called.

Kwanghee loosened his arms and looked back, “In a minute.”

“Well, we are leaving.” Junyoung said.

All of the members were getting ready to leave, yet Siwan was still stuck with Kwanghee. He sighed and pushed himself away from Kwanghee’s loose hold forcefully.

“yah,” Kwanghee called. Siwan was already walking away from him and towards the others. “Apologize!”

“No.”

“You have a cold heart.” Kwanghee said.

Siwan caught his breath, this wouldn’t be the first time Kwanghee accused him of having a cold heart but everytime he did, pressure built in his chest and it was harder to breathe. Siwan ran out the studio without looking back, he was used to people saying he was cold, but he wasn’t used to Kwanghee repeating it.