Deal? Deal.

Onsies. ヾ(´・ω・`)

 

It was a day in autumn, in which the leaves of the trees were already painted red and yellow, slowly taking their way down to earth as they are being pulled down by gravity away from their original place.

The sky was lying heavily with its dull grey colour above everything. It was one of those days, which weren't really promising and felt just like a filler between two events. A day which didn't seem to offer much and just had to be passed by following the daily routine of life.

Yang Yoseob was making his way to work, taking the route through the park in the middle of the city. His destination was a restaurant, in which mostly just the chic and rich were dining, but he never knew any of them. Although they were rich, they were still no names, nobodies and didn't really deserve what they had, since it only made them stuck-up. They weren't famous at all and even those idols that came there didn't gain much attention from Yoseob than being served as a normal costumer would too. He didn't know the rich and "famous". He didn't really favour those people either, who thought they would be better than anyone else. He thought they were terrible people with a much more terrible heart and a mind only fixed on money. They were greedy and only saw the material things as important to them. Which Yoseob could take out of their conversations. Connecting and befriending someone outside of their league? Hah, nope. If that would ever happen, it would be a miracle. They didn't even have much manners considering they couldn't use a simple "please" whenever they ordered something or a "thank you" whenever Yoseob served them. Although they pretended to be high-class and looked upon all the other people, they were just dirt between the spaces under Yoseobs shoes to him. He could get worked up about them every single day he had to work for them. Why did he work there again? Oh, right. He's being well paid, but at least he worked for his own money.

 

 

 

"He keeps looking at you." Hyunseung whispered quietly as he passed Yoseob on his way into the kitchen, bringing dirty and used plates away, some still containing leftover of food. It wasn't the first time Kikwang came to this restaurant and kept staring at the elder man. It was creepy, Yoseob was thinking. What was he so fascinated by? Yoseob's handsome looks? His red hair? He rolled his eyes and went over.

"Would you like to order anything else? Anything to drink?", Yoseob asked politely and tilted his head. He would've liked to wipe that disgusted grin out of the others face, it was almost making him shiver from head to toe. "Yeah, sure. More soju for us would be good." he said and motioned to his friends. Yoseob gave them a quick once over and nodded, turning around to leave and get those guys more soju.

He was in the kitchen and faced Hyunseung. "Yah, seriously. This Kikwang is up to something. Why is he here so often?!" Yoseob complained and huffed. "I bet he has interest in you. You have that something." Hyunseung teased and grinned from one ear to the other, obviously amused at the situation his friend was in. "Oh shuttup. What would that be. I bet he likes to tick me off because I have to serve such a jerk like him."

"Hey, I have an idea. How about you comply?" His friend started, excited about something that was still in the dark for Yoseob. "Comply? Hah! You wish." Hyunseung shook his head at Yoseobs reaction. "Flirt with him. Make it a game, find out what he wants. He's obviously making an effort to get you to notice him although he's one of those rich jerks. Whenever he's here he asks if you're working and if you're not he leaves again."

Yoseob blinked, not having known that he came here way more often than he already did and asked for him. Damn, that guy was truly a stalker. Only thing missing will be that he'd follow him home like a lost puppy trying to get into the flat to have some home, but wait- no, that'd go too far. "What did you say about the game again?"

Hyunseung grinned viciously at having caught Yoseobs undivided attention now. "Like I said, you should go along with what he does. Flirt and all that. I bet he wants to get into your pants."

 

But Yoseob definitely didn't want that, although Kikwang was good looking and had a nice smile and his lips could definitely do things he wouldn't be able to imagine right now but wouldn't really mind experiencing. Wait. What was he thinking? "It'll be fun..." Hyunseung blabbered, surely having continued talking while Yoseob was busy with his thoughts again. "Just play with him like the player that he is does himself. It'll be a lesson for him." A lesson huh? Yeah, this jerk deserved a lesson. "But just flirting, right?" Yoseob asked, unsure about it. "Mhm. Or more if you feel like it." Hyunseung winked at his friend and left the kitchen with full plates of food again, letting Yoseob stand there, face flushing at the thoughts that were now running through his mind, wanting to strangle Hyunseung now.

He went out through the kitchens door, stopping in his steps and blinked for a moment, having forgotten what he wanted to do. He huffed because he never forgot before and then he remembered again. The Soju for the jerkface, right. He went to the bar and got a bottle, rushing back to the table at which Kikwang was sitting at. As Yoseob was pouring everyone a shot of Soju, Kikwang sneakily lifted his hand to cup Yoseobs buttcheek, squeezing and making the other flinch on the inside, freezing on the outside. He almost lost the grip of the Soju bottle. Yoseob could've sworn there was a smirk on Kikwangs face for a brief second. He turned away and left, just hearing the guys at the table break out into a fit of laughter.

Yoseob escaped into the kitchen, raging and only thinking of curses in his mind.

 

 

 

"Yah! Stop following me, !" Yoseob said in a stern voice. He was mad and annoyed and still felt humilated by the encountership of before. Goddamnit, he had been right with the lost puppy theory. Kikwang caught up. "Yaah, c'mooon..." , he whined, bit his lip and sighed. "I just wanted to ask you to go out for a drink with me or two." Yoseob didn't answer. Seriously, couldn't he just go? "No!" Yoseob turned around for a moment to Kikwang with a shout.

Kikwang reached forward and caughed Yoseobs wrist, pulling him to himself. "Please?", he pouted. Yoseob stared for a moment. Then for another moment and sighed. He nodded as an idea crept into his mind. He'll do what Hyunseung said - play with him a little. He would get back at Kikwangs assault today. And he would get back at him because his friends laughed at him. It kind of had hurt. Kikwang broke out into a happy smile as Yoseob finally obliged, pulling him along to search for a cab and drove with him to some place at the end of Gangnam. There were some parties hosted by rich people at times and Yoseob felt so out of place as he stood among the people talking about Gucci and Prada and their last vacation on the Bahamas. He sat down along with Kikwang and was quiet, which obviously didn't go unnoticed by the other, since he knew Yoseob as the guy with the big, straight-forwarded mouth. He nudged him and offered him a bottle of beer, from which Yoseob thankfully took a big sip.

As his eyes were roaming through the mass of people in the dark room, filled with blue and purple flickering lights to the beat of the music he actually noticed that their parties didn't differ much from the parties he went to with Hyunseung. Loud music was blasting through the room and it was hard to communicate with people, it was dark and people were drunk, making out with each other in some corners or on some couches. Only difference was that their alcohol had much higher quality, it was more tasteful -sweeter- and harder. Their clothes were only from the most well-known brands and everyone could notice Yoseob didn't inherit any of those. And their talks went from topics about money and more money and bragging about who owns more stuff and who bought the latest stuff.

"Hey." Kikwang pulled Yoseob out of his thoughts, making him face the dark haired man. "Lets dance." Was he serious? Yoseob glanced to the mass on the dancefloor before shaking his head. "Actually, I don't dance." Kikwang chuckled and leaned in closer, shifting so that his thigh was pressing against the redheads and his arm was resting behind Yoseob on the couch, playing a little with his red locks. "Everyone dances somehow, c'mon. Lets have fun." , he murmured into his ear, making his skin feel ticklish by his breath. What was he trying to do? Seduce him? Yoseob snorted. "No seriously. You won't be able to make me dance."

Kikwang chuckled, thinking that  Yoseob was stubborn and a hard nut to crack. He shoved him playfully. "You're being a party pooper~" he said to and Yoseob responded in a childish manner, sticking his tongue out at the other. Kikwang took that opportunity and came closer, playfully pretending to bite the others tongue in which Yoseob quickly pulled away again. "Yah!" Kikwang laughed heartily and sincerely which made the redhead feel a little dumbfounded and he turned away.

 

After a while and many more drinks, Yoseob finally opened up a little more - he even went with Kikwang to dance on the floor, but more along the side of it, where it was darker and there were less people. They laughed at each others jokes or whenever Kikwang told one of his silly stories he had to offer the redhead.

At some slow dance, Kikwang placed his hand on Yoseobs sides and pulled him closer to himself. Yoseobs gaze flickered up to Kikwang as said person leaned closer and he could feel his breath tingling against his own lips, knowing he was about to kiss him. It was this one exciting moment before the kiss in which both were just anticipating the tension, but when Kikwang leaned in closer, Yoseob tilted his head away to the side.

Kikwang ended up with his lips presses against Yoseobs cheek, having hoped to aim for his lips and as he noticed he immediately pulled back again "What-" Kikwang was cut off by a finger pressed to his lips and Yoseob leaned in to whisper into the others ear. "Let's go to yours."

Yoseob thought that afterall Kikwang didn't seem as much as a jerk as he first thought to be, he still didn't really "win his heart over", but Yoseob wouldn't mind having with the other. He hadn't have in almost three months and he missed it already. He thought Kikwang was pretty y, too, so why not? The other offered himself anyways, so he gladly took the opportunity.

 

Kikwangs ears heated up at those words and he believed he had Yoseob finally where he wanted him to be. Without questioning anything he grabbed his hand and stumbled through the mass of people, out of this place and he hurried home. Yoseob laughed at how eager and quickly Kikwang wanted to get home now. Reaching his place, he fumbled with the keys, seeming too drunk to deternmine which belongs to the door he was standing in front of - or was he too nervous? "Yah! C'mon!" Yoseob laughed and pushed at the other, in which the black haired almost stumbled away, just making Yoseob laugh more.

As they finally got in, Kikwang pushed him against a wall. "So, we-..." suddenly he didn't feel confident as much as before "we came here to now, right?" Yoseob snorted at his question and started -he wasn't really patient himself- eagerly to Kikwangs shirt. "Yah, what else for?!" The latter grinned triumphantly and leaned in to kiss and Yoseob held him back by pressing his hands against his chest. He shook his head as Kikwang looked up and pressed a finger to his own lips, murmuring. "No kissing." Kikwang swallowed, nodding in agreement and couldn't tear his gaze of the others lips for a moment. Oh why did they have to be a forbidden fruit now?

However, he pressed the other against the wall again and started to work on his neck, kissing, , nipping at the skin, to leave a mark.

 

Kikwang turned Yoseob around with one swift motion, pressing him against the wall rather roughly and he pulled his pants down as well as his boxershorts. He snorted quietly and pulled back. "Leopard patterned boxershorts?", Kikwang murmured while nipping at Yoseobs neck. "Mhm." Yoseob hummed in response, tilting his head aside to give Kikwang more access so he could work on his neck with those plump and luscious lips. Kikwangs hands slid up to Yoseobs front, caressing his abs and chest beneath the shirt. Yoseobs fingers curled against the wall, his eyes shut and his breaths turned into heavy panting. Kikwang pulled back for a split second to undo his pants, pulling them down and kicking them off. He then placed his hands on Yoseobs buttcheeks and leaned in closer, his hard and pulsating length pressing against Yoseobs behind. Yoseob almost let out a groan at the touch. While Kikwang was bucking his hips back and forth, causing friction between Yoseobs buttcheeks, he also squeezed and massaged them, making Yoseob groan. He wanted Yoseob to beg for him, beg for more and beg to be ed right at the spot. His hands were travelling up to Yoseobs chest again and his fingers started to play with his s.

"Kikwang..." Yoseob mewled and pressed his firmly back against Kikwangs length, whose ears were perking up and he leaned in closer to hum into Yoseobs ear. "Mhmmm?"

 

 

 

"What are we?" Kikwang asked as he leaned against the back of the seat he was sitting in, one arm draping over on top of it and he raised a brow as he stared at Yoseob.

Yoseob just had gotten into the cafe and sat down with the beanie half over his eyes and scarf wrapped around his face. He stared at the other for a moment, pulling the cup of coffee closer, Kikwang knew he liked and had pre-ordered. Yoseob shrugged and pulled his hands away as they were warmed up enough. He didn't know for sure. He unwrapped the scarf and put it aside, also pulling off the beanie of his head, his hair sticking out into all directions now.

"-buddies, right?" Yoseob replied, saying it as if it were the most normal label existing. Kikwangs lips pulled into a faint smirk and he nodded, kind of amused that Yoseob finally actually admitted it, and usually he would avoid it. They both very well knew they weren't friends. He would only call him up for a quicky or something after work - Kikwang knew the other was addicted to his skills of pleasing the redhead.

"I guess so." Kikwang nodded and took a sip from his hot chocolate, actually having just finished it with that and then he got up. "See you tonight, y?" Yoseob rolled his eyes. "Nope. You know I don't jump when you say jump." He had that cocky grin on his face which Kikwang loved and found amusing. He ruffled Yoseobs hair.

He very well knew that. Since Yoseob dared to command Kikwang around, he kept doing that. He had that kind of nature with him. But Kikwang didn't mind, not at all. As long as he kept seeing Yoseob and they kept sharing their lust it was all fine. Also he would always get back at him in bed and could show him his dominant side, which made him think Yoseob only did on purpose. Yoseob was sly as a fox and as quirky as some bird. He was adorable and dirty minded at the same time, he didn't understand how he could manage having charactertraits like these at the same time. Kikwang hadn't noticed that he was staring at the redhead, if both wouldn't know each other, Yoseob would've found it a bit rude when anyone would stare at him like that. "Yah.", he mumbled to get Kikwang out of his dazed stare and thus the other blinked, dragged back to the moment of now. "Yeah?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoseob smiled, taking a sip and his lips slowly, biting them. "If you stare at me like that, I could almost come to the thought of you liking me." said the man with the colourful hair. Kikwang snorted,shaking his head and raised a brow. "Liking? You? Nah."

Yoseob kicked Kikwang under the table, feigning hurt and blew up his cheeks. He was indeed adorable, pretty even and had that spark in his eyes Kikwang hadn't seen in anyone else. "I bet you'd be the first falling for me!" Kikwang raised his brows, leaning forward and rested his elbow on the table, supporting his chin with his hand. "I'm all ears." Yoseob chuckled, leaning back and sighed. "Let's bet, Kikwang. I bet while we keep being -friends, you'll be the first one falling for me." Kikwang let out a laugh, shaking his head and leaned back again. "Never. It'll rather be the other way round."

Yoseob grinned from one ear to the other, seeming pretty sure that he'd win this bet by the way Kikwang already behaved and he reached his hand out to Kikwang. "The winner gets anything he wants." Kikwang nodded and locked his hand with Yoseobs.

 

"Deal."

 

 

"I'm gonna make him fall for me." Yoseob said, comepletely sure of himself as he was sitting on one of the chairs in the restaurant he was working in. It was long after the restaurant had closed for the night and Yoseob and Hyunseung were the only ones left to clean the floor and tables, but they took their time. While Hyunseung was cleaning the floor, Yoseob just sat at the side and was musing on how to do it.

"I know, I know. You said that quite some times." Hyunseung muttered while cleaning. "Don't you think it would better to help me so we can leave already?!"

Yoseob chuckled and nodded, getting up. "Yeah, yeah. Stop nagging~" He teasingly grinned and helped to wipe all the tables, placing cutlery on their respective places and soon they were done.

"How do you want to do it though?" Hyunseung asked his friend as they were on their way home, hands linked together and the free hand stuffed in the pockets of their jackets. It was a cold day and Hyunseung nuzzled into his scarf.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob fell on top of Kikwang, panting harshly as his chest was moving against the others with every heavy breath. He took a glance up at Kikwang and a smirk emerged on his face as his fingertips were lightly grazing the others side, feathering over the skin. The latter felt ticklish and gripped Yoseobs wrist, pulling him aside next to him and pressed his lips to the others. Or at least he tried to. Yoseob turned his head away to the other side of the pillow. "No kissing." he reminded the black-haired guy and Kikwang smiled, nuzzling into the others neck. "I know." , he murmured quietly against Yoseobs skin and sighed. His eyes closed and probably by the time when the morning rays would shine through the window to awake Kikwang out of his dreams, Yoseob would be gone.

Kikwang thought he was about to fall for Yoseob. He knew he didn't like the other in that way yet but he knew it would happen soon if they would continue like that and Kikwang didn't hate anything more than losing a bet, too. What if Yoseob wanted him to do something humilating even though he'd know he'd like him?

He watched the other turn around to his side, back facing Kikwang, who took the opportunity to shuffle closer and spoon him from behind. He said no kissing but he never said no cuddling, thus he wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer, pressing his lips to Yoseobs shoulder. Yoseob audibly sighed and nuzzled his face into the pillow - it seemed as he would try to pry out of Kikwangs grip, but Kikwang wouldn't let go.

Yoseob kept staying awake and staring at his own reflection in a mirror. He liked the warmth that was radiating from the others body and that kept him warm from behind. He liked the arm that was securely draped around him and held him close but somehow something felt odd and uncomfortable, so he tried to get a little more out of Kikwangs grip.

After a while, Kikwang fell asleep and he never noticed when Yoseob left to get home.

 

 

The next day, Kikwang went through the day normally, as well as Yoseob. With only one difference, that one of them thought about the other the whole day.

A few days later Yoseob got a call to meet up with Kikwang. He had wanted to go to the mall and meet him around 3pm. Yoseob hadn't thought anything about it and didn't decline. He was at home and got ready pretty quickly, since it was already shortly after 2pm. He needn't to work today and hadn't made any other plans. He didn't meet often with Kikwang outside of his or the others bedroom, just from time to time in a long while. When one of them was bored and for once not , he called the other up for a meeting. They were used to having each other in their lifes by now, although before they could've never imagined it.

Sometimes when Yoseob would be lying on his bed, bored, he would pull his phone out of his pocket and type a text away for his 'friend'. It was different than usually when any of them wanted to . If they were in the need of that, they would just send a simple and short message like 'Today@Mine, 10pm'. When Yoseob wanted him over - just because he wanted someone around - his fingers typed still a short message away but in another format. 'Hey, Keeks~ Are you free today?'. It implied no quicky or anything like that. Not for them.

And this time Kikwang asked him to even come to the mall, so he wouldn't think he wanted to do anything naughty there. Or did he? Yoseob soon arrived in front of the shop Kikwang wanted to meet him and he didn't even need to wait for a long while for Kikwang to appear soon as well. "Hey." he got greeted and they shared a quick hug. "You bored or why did you call me?" Yoseob asked and slid his hands into thr pockets of his pants. Kikwang shrugged. "I just wanted to spend a little time with you. And I was thinking...we already know each other for a year and you must've had birthday some time in between right?" Yoseob nodded but he couldn't really follow. "So I thought, as a maybe late or early -depends when your birthday was or is- birthday present you could choose anything you want~"

Yoseob looked up at him, surprised and opened his mouth to protest and Yoseob didn't know if Kikwang meant it in a sincere way or if it was just a part of the bet, since he had it always in the back of his mind. "Hey. Take it. Even if you want a quicky in some changing room, I'll do that, too." he teased and his hand fell briefly down to touch Yoseobs behind, making him almost flinch away. "Y-yah! No!"

Yoseob held back a grin and took Kikwangs hand, tugging him along, going deeper into the mall. "I know what I want." Kikwang followed him, his eyes momentarily falling to their linked hands and he felt the warmth jolting through his whole body. It felt like electricity numbing him, but it didn't hurt and it felt nice. It felt weird and it made him dizzy and nervous in some way, that he could never describe in his own words. Kikwang found himself soon in a toy store, being led to the stuffed toy section.

"You...want a plushie?" he asked, glancing around and Yoseob nodded. "Neh! I just want a simple stuffed toy." he grinned and pulled a round plushie out of the shelves, holding it in his arms. It was light grey mouse with big ears. "I want this one."

"You sure you want something simple as that?" Yoseob nodded. "No...Jacket...?" Yoseob shook his head. Kikwang grinned and pulled it out of Yoseobs arms. "Fine then, you kid." The other just stuck his tongue out at him in response.

Later that day Yoseob was sitting on his couch, the stuffed toy hugged close to his chest. He thought that maybe, maybe it was time to tell him soon. He had clearly not missed any sign of his body and mind and came to the conclusion to admit that he had lost the bet. He liked Kikwang and he couldn't do anything against it. Except maybe the fear of Kikwang not liking him back and just having pulled tricks on him to make him fall in love.

 

Yoseob rolled over with a groan, nuzzling into the plushie. What happened to him? He wanted to give that jerkface a lesson. He wanted to play with him and make him fall in love but he didn't pay attention or maybe he payed too much attention? It all went to Kikwang and he realized that this man wasn't as bad as he initially thought. He fell for him harder than he did for anyone else before. Hyunseung will be excited to hear that the plan went wrong.

 

 

 

Yoseob and Kikwang were lying in Kikwangs bedroom on his big round bed. Kikwangs was lying on his back, staring up at the ceiling while Yoseob had been staring at him, lying on his front, his hand resting next to Kikwangs. His fingers tingled to touch the others hand and to take it into his. He tapped with his fingers against the mattress in the same rhythm. Once. Twice. And another time. After a while and some comfortable silence Yoseob spoke up.

 

"You have won."

 

Kikwang had been thrown out of his thoughts as he glanced at his friend, confused. "What are we playing?" he asked and didn't think about the bet for a second.

"I guess I like you." Yoseob replied and shifted a little closer, his head now resting closer to Kikwangs shoulder and his hand searched for the others, placing on top of Kikwangs, finally touching it, but the tingling sensation didn't dissolve, it just grew bigger under his skin.

"And I like this. I just want to be next to you all the time...I don't want to miss any moment with you and when I'm without you all I can think about is you." Yoseob started explaining, his eyes closed as he nuzzled a little closer. "I want to feel you and have your scent around me. You make me feel secure and safe and knowing to have you next to me makes me feel calm. Your scent and voice calms me down and I don't want to miss that anymore either. I'm content with just being next to you and hear your voice...and feel you." And as he said this he entwined his fingers with Kikwangs, pushing himself up on his arm to lean a little over his friend next to him, his eyes open again. He had a soft smile tugging at his lips and his gaze seemed a little sleepy from just lazing around. "So yeah, congratulations. You've won."

Kikwang stared up at him, not having thought that Yoseob would be the first one to admit it or even admit it at all. He hadn't thought Yoseob felt that way about him or would ever feel the same way about him he felt about Yoseob. "Yoseob..." Kikwang spoke up and as he was about to reach out to touch Yoseobs cheek, Yoseob pulled back and turned around as he sat up. Kikwangs hand fell back down onto his stomach as he raised a brow. His friend sighed and fell back into the bed. "So, what do you want now?" The redhead asked and smiled up at him, his hand already retracted from Kikwangs. "Money? No that would be silly, you have enough." Kikwang reached out for Yoseob to pull him on top of him, his gaze now locked with the others. "I like you too, though. So have I still won or are we even?" he threw him a cheeky grin as he wrapped his arms around Yoseob, holding him close. "But, I'd like to ask for something."

Yoseob pushed himself a little back, feeling heat radiating through his body as he tried to take in Kikwangs words. So he was not the poor soul that fell in love first without being loved back. He had the luck that the person he loves loved him back, how could he ask for more? Yoseob nodded, waiting for Kikwang to continue.

"Kiss me." was the demand from Kikwang as his hand was caressing Yoseobs side, fingertips grazing along it and up to his shoulder and along his arm to his hand, entwining their fingers. If Yoseob would kiss him now Kikwang was sure that he was really being liked. It was something Yoseob treasured and waited for when the right time would come for the right person. A kiss between two lovers is an intimate action, because could just be without feelings. But what was a kiss without feelings? Yoseob had lost his first time early, he had done it often and way more often with Kikwang but there was just one thing he would keep to himself - his lips. They were unkissed and it had been his own choice. Yoseobs heart was racing and his gaze flickered to Kikwangs lips before back into the others eyes. There was something gentle in his eyes and softness that just assured Yoseob and he leaned in closer, his eyes half shut. He stopped just for a split second feeling Kikwangs breath lingering on his lips and he slid his eyes shut completely, dragging out the moment before the kiss and keeping that feeling for a little longer until Kikwang couldn't wait anymore. He placed a finger under Yoseobs chin, his thumb once running alomg the redheads lower lip and then he finally leaned in closer to press his plump lips to Yoseobs thinner ones. It was a soft kiss in which their feelings grew more intense and stronger. Kikwang wasn't sure but he started to deepen the kiss by moving his lips against Yoseobs and he complied. They shared a deep kiss and hands ran and tugged on hair, ran over chests and down to Yoseobs , squeezing gently. Their panting and sounds of kisses were filling the room until Yoseob pulled back, eyes a little wider.

Kikwang just put on his mischievous grin, lifting a hand to run through Yoseobs messy hair. "You kissed me." he stated and Yoseob nodded, grinning. "I did."

 

In the end both of them have lost the bet, but have won something -someone- more important for their lives.