The Day.

Thats My Boy

It had been 2 weeks of bussy planing. I was forced to try on things I didnt want to, but throught it all I kept on a smiled.

"Channie. Lets go. Today is the day you meet your husband!" My mother yelled from the kitchen. I walked into the livingroom, dressed in a slick black suit.

"Chanyeol.. Dear. You look amazing." I heardsomeone coo. It was not my mother but Baekhyun's mother.

"Thanks Mom." I said. She smiled.

"I have a suprise for you." Seh said. Just as she did I heard foot steps behind. When I turned around there was a man with dark brown hair, in a suit exsactly like mine, standing behind me.

"Hello Chanyeol. Im Byun Baekhyun.. Your.. Soon to be husban." He said and smiled sweetly.

I almose melted. His features were perfect and his face was truley beautiful.

"Hello Baekhyun. Im Chanyeol.. You can just calll me Channie.. If you want." I said and smiled. He nodded.

I decided it would be approate if I gave him a hug ao I walked up to him and hugged him akwardly and lightly, not expecting anything back. But, I was wrong. I felt his warm arms wrap around my waist and I smiled brighter.

I did not want to let go of him and it seemed like he had the same feeling.

"Um.. Boys.. You 2 need to go! Its time to get married! Everyone waiting!" My mother said. I pulled away from Baekhyun and blushed as we started to walk to the car. He grabbed my hand and held it tight in his. When I looked over to him he had a nervous look on his face.

"Are you okay?" I wispered to him. He nodded nervously. We all got in the car quickly

As we were driving the the wedding I could feel Baekhyun shaking in his seat.

"Whats wrong Baekhyun?" I wispered in his ear.

"Nothing, just very nervous." He said and smiled. He was still holding my hand. I was nervous too, but I was good at not showing it.

"Why would you be nervous?" I asked.

"Becaus.. what if we get married then we hate eachother and we have to stay in a bad relationship?" He asked.

"Haha I could never hate anyone, espcally someone as handsome as you!" I said and smiled nicely. He smiled back and I could see his shaking reduce alot.

"Okay.. I could never hate anyone either." He said.

We arived at the wedding. It was outside on a beach.

We would get married in the sand then dance away the night under clear tents and enjoy great food.

Befor Baekhyun and I were to get married we were taken to enclosed tent to get prepared.

"Are you nervous Channie?" My mothr asked as we walked into my tent. Baekhyuns was right next to mine.

"Yes. Verry.. How could I get married to someone.. so.. so beaautiful?" I asked quietly, not wanting Baekhyun to hear.

"You got lucky. You better treat him good son." My father said as he walked in.

"I will." I said and smiled.

My mother played with my hair a little, making sure it was perfect, before someone walked in.

"Its time." They said.

I nodded and smiled. I walked out of the tent with both of my parents by my side.

"Do good son, and dont be suprised when you see Baekhyun.. we wanted it to be a little traditional." My father wispered. My parents both sat down and I gave them a confused look. Music started to play and Baekhyun walked out of his tent. He looked ravishing in a white suit, to reprsent a white dress I assumed. He was holding a boquet of white roses.

I smiled brightly as the preacher started going on about how much commitment and stuff had to happen and blah blah blah.

Next thing I knew he said "Do you Park Chanyeol wish to take Byun Baekhyun's hand in marriage?"

"I do." I said.

"And do you Byun Bakehyun wish to take Park Chanyeol's hand in marriage?"

"I do." He said and smiled to me.

"I now pronounce you 2 husband and husband. You may now seal the marriage by exchanging ring's."

Baekhyun held out his hand and I slipped a ring onto his finger. He did the same to em and we both smiled to eachother.

"You man now kiss the groom." He said. My eyes got wide, and so did Baekhyuns.

I blushed and so did he. I gulped down my fears and leaned in closer to him. He closed his eyes and so did I. Our lips softly brushed togther in a spark of electricity. When we pulled away I was smiling like an idiot at the ight of his beautiful face. The croud of people cheered and someone handed me a microphone.

"Um, we would love it if everyone would join us in celebration on the dance floor! Let's all have some fun and celebrate baekhyun and I's marriage!" I said and smiled brightly. Everyone cheered and started to hed over to the tent covered dance floor.I grabbed Baekhyun's hand and pulled him along with me to the dance floor. My kother went up to the stage and started her speech.

"I am so proud of Chanyeol. This may not have been his ideal immage of a wedding but I am sure that Baekhyun and Chanyeol will be togther forevre. Let us play this song and dedicate it to the new couple." She said. I smiled and a song started. It was slow and calm. I grabbed chnyeol by the waist and pulled him closer to me. We started to slowly dance as I tryed to make small talk.

"So.. my mother tole me she got a house for us." Baekhyun said and smiled. I smiled back.

"So we can live alone? Good!" I said and kept a smile on my face.

"Yes, and as soon as this is over were all going to stay in a fancy hotel. Were suposto stay in the master sweet. I went and saw the hotel when my mother booked the rooms. Our sweet is on the top floor.. its really high up. It has a nice balcony and it is a huge room. You will love it. Oh and it has 2 beds.. so if you dont want to sleep next to me.. I understand." He said.

I looked at him sincerly, "I can assure you that I will be sleeping with my husband on our wedding night." I said and he blushed. I blushed too but tryed to keep calm.

"G-good." He stuttered.

We continued to dance till the song was over.

"Im hungry." I said and rubbed my stomach.

"Well, do you want to eat here or go ahead and hed to he hotel early? We can come back later." Baekhyun said.

"Um lets go to the hotel and eat. We can change and get confortable too." I said. He smiled. He left to go tell our parents that we were going to leave. As soon as he came back we got in my car and left.

"So.. Tell me about yourself.. I mean your- I mean our mom told me a little bit about you." Baekhyun said.

I smiled, "Well knowing my mother, Im sure she showed you a picture of me before we were to be married."

"Hehe, yeah.. she showed me a beauti- I mean.. She showed me one of your professonal pictures." He blushed lightly. I blushed too and tryed to focus on driving.

"Well.. I love arts.. Weather it be singing or painting, I love it." I said. "Im really into painting lately. It sooths me alot, and makes me calm down."

He smiled, while watching me drive.

"I love arts too. I do alot of singing." Baekhyun said.

I smiled to him. We pulled into the parkinglot of the large fancy hotel.

"Oh my.. This place is very tall." I said. It was, estimated, about 55 or so flors. Thats a tall hotel.

Our sweet was on the top floor? Damn!

"Lets get inside, its getting darker, and colder." I said to Baekhyun as we pulled up to the front door. I got out and quickly ran to open Baekhyun's door for him. He blushed as he got out of the car. I closed his door behind him and handed the keys of the car to a vallet worker.

We walked into the hotel, our bags were in our room so we had no bags. I grabbed Baekhyuns hand and led him to the elevator. When we were inside it, I pressed the botton on the elevator that read 60. This was the top floor.

"Here, heres the room key." Baekhyun said and pulled the card out of his pocket. He handed it to me and smiled.

"Thanks." I wispered.

The lights changed on the elevator a couple more times, and it dinged once we wre on the 60th floor. We walked down the hall way to the master sweet and when we reached the door I opened it with the key.

I walked in and gasped.

"Its beautiful!" I said and turned to Baekhunn. I hugged him tightly then went to look around the room.

It was Beautiful.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG EVERYONE>>>
I Know This Chapter Is Ruly Short..

IM SORRY--

I Promise That My Next Update Will Be EXTRA LONG.

I Pinkey Promise :)

Okai~ So.. Have A Nice Day Darlings. NICE NICE DAY.

Kay Kay~

Ill Leave You WIth These-

http://enjoythemayoblog.tumblr.com/post/41236168516/new-version-of-mama-was-released

Kay.

Kay <3

AND NOW IM MELTING.

AND YEAH.

AND IM DEAD.

Kay. ~ Sleep Well.~

(IF UR GONNNA SLEEP)

KEKE