Monthly Matter

Monthly Matter

        

#enjoy peeps~ just a short-drabshot ;)

 

 

"MIN"

 

Jolting up from her slumber, she screamed for him as she knew he was home. Her face was contorted with wrinkles as she bent her body in half on the bed. And soon she could hear a faint sound of running steps that was getting nearer to her current spot, "BABE"

 

"I'm here, what happens?"

 

He went straight to her side and seated himself beside her, before pulling her in to face him completely. He straightened her legs and that sent out a grunt from her and a glare that for sure might kill him anytime soon. Wiping away the tears that rolling on her cheeks, he shushed her, "I'm sorry but you need to calm down and breathe properly. I'm here now, I'm not going anywhere."

 

He was standing up when her hand gripped his to halt his step, "Babe, just for a while," but she shook her head and kept pulling his hand so that his body was sitting down again. But if she was stubborn, then he was more, more than everything and anything than hers.

 

"Just wait, I'm not gonna be long," he pulled out from her grip and he briskly stepping into their shared bathroom, only to be out with a white towel and a basin filled with a luke-warm water. Once he was back to her side, he straightened back her body before putting her head onto his lap.

 

"Soo, have you eaten the pill?" He asked her while patiently attending to her deed. He cleaned her some of her exposed-body parts with the water before putting down the towel onto her forehead. And with his long hand, he strutted his left out to caress her lower abdomen in circles.

 

Not hearing any response, he took out the tablet from the side table and filled her glass with water, before helping her up to sit. He helped her to eat up the tablet and gulped down the water forcefully, and by the way her facade crooked in such a way, he knew that she's done.

 

Back to her laying position, he kept on caressing her abdomen while singing a lullaby. She was calm now, and her breathing was almost back to normal, as he kept on staying on her side and once in a while, he wiped the tears that brimmed on her eyes' rim. He could also see that she was getting drowsy, and soon enough, the sleepiness had taken her in fully.

 

He stopped his act and kissed her forehead leisurely before walking out to continue back his unfinished-job that was halted just now, not forgetting to tuck her inside the fluffy blanket that she always love.

 

-------------------------------

 

Waking up again, she glanced on the digital near her, only to see the numbers blinked in bright red, 1742. She rubbed her eyes as to wash away the sleepiness, before adjusting to the sudden dimmed light that showered the room.

 

Getting up, she walked out the room with such a new state of mind, her stomach was still in pain but it was better than the one that occurred in the morning. Following the good smell hanging in the air, she smiled upon the sight that came to her sight.

 

He was sleeping with his head on his crossed-arms that were placed onto the counter top, still wearing the striking pink apron of hers. She sat down next to him and caressed his cheek before tucking away his fallen, messy hair that was covering his temple. She placed a slow, chaste kiss onto his lips and forehead before eating the supposedly lunch that was settled there, not forgetting to leave some bits for him as she was eating before him.

 

-------------------------------

 

Next that he woke up, only to see a note, 'Thank you for the meal and for taking care of me, Min. I love you.' Groggily, he stretched out his limbs and smiled to himself, "I'm gonna ask for my reward over the meal and the mess that you made me into once your monthly problem finished."

 

Well then, he needed to wait some more as his so-called-mess hadn't finished yet as he heard over her loud voice, "MIN, HAVE YOU WOKEN UP?" Receiving his slurring grunts, she softened down her tone, "Could you go down to the mart downstairs and buy me the sanitary pad, I've got no spare."

 

"Sure, it's coming in ten," and he was out from their pad to fulfill her demand, willingly or not.

 

 

#i know there's a lot of this kind of plot but i'd believed i did it well and no i'm not plagiarizing anyone's idea or story~ purely mine

##tbh i was having my PMS or stomach cramp or whatever names you called it so here how it turned out ._.

i wanna have one to do this for me actually LoL