Ann and James

Perfectly Imperfect Couple

Ann's POV

"This carousel is taking forever!" I complained as I stand up from my zuca bag and stomped my feet in annoyance.

"Chill! You're not the only one who's waiting here." My twin brother Patrick said as he gave me a tap in my shoulder and continued playing with his iPad.

We're here in NAIA (airport in the Philippines), waiting for our baggages in this luggage carousel and let me tell you something, I'm running out of patience here. >:(

My name is Ann Li.

Your typical-rich-girl with normal parents and four brothers.

I'm the only who's girl in our family, boring right? :(

But they're really nice to me and if ever I'll be reincarnated, I would love to have them as my brothers again, NOT.haha. But seriously, even though they're not that perfect, I still love them in their own way.

Okay,stop the drama. :D

We're here in the Philippines to attend my Mom's alma mater reunion party of their batch because it's their, wait, 1,2,3...20th anniversary, and this is has been our yearly routine to go here.

So she want us to go with her so we could be a ONE WHOLE BIG HAPPY FAMILY.

I'm talking with myself again, and I sound like a freaking storyteller,haha.

Back in reality...

I glanced at the carousel to search my bag but still it's not there.Sigh.

"There's our luggages" My younger brother Paul pointed out as we started walking towards our luggages.

As we got there we started putting it in the cart and went to our parents afterwards.

"Let's go!" My older brother Ivan said.

Dad called the house driver to fetch us and after waiting for another 20 minutes in the coffee shop, the black van with the driver finally arrived and bring us to our house.

We have a house and cars in the Philippines so shelter and transportation is a no no problem.

++++++++++++++++

James's POV

"Dad, can I please have my car keys again!" I pleaded as I watch my dad playing with MY car keys while sitting on the couch.

This what I get for being a bad boy at the club last night. Wanna know my hot name?

It's James Reid, capital J and R. I like playing with the girls A LOT. So if you wanna be one of em'...Call me ;)

I'm not really like this before. Before, I was a good boy who has good grades and all that.

But that changed as I met this girl and ruined my life.

Speaking of that girl, if ever anyone saw her, call me and you'd be my partner in bed for the night (if you're a girl) ;)

I'm a spoiled rich guy as you all can see. Oh wait you're reading so how would you know. Silly me.

I have two sisters and two brothers. My siblings in order: Tom, Lauren, ME, Sue, and my younger brother Jack.

"James...JAMES" My dad snapped me back out from my thoughts.

"What?" I madly ask as I brush my hair back in annoyance. Hate being yelled at.

"Were you listening?" dad asked as he started watching tv.

"Actually,no" I admitted.

" I said there's one condition. You can have your car back but you're going with me and your mom tomorrow at a party. Is it a deal?" My dad bargained a deal.

Aww, oldies party, not again. But I wanna have my baby (car) back. Pshh.Fine. I'm going.

"Deal. Can I have my car keys now?" I opened my palm waiting for my car keys.

Dad was making me catch it before I could get it.

"DAD!" I shouted in annoyance.

"Here boy!" Dad gave it, finally.

"Stay out of fights or else you'll get another bruise on your eyes." Dad warned as he gave me a smirk.

"Don't worry, I got a cover." I said as I slipped in my sunglasses and headed towards the garage.

And there it is.

My babe.