Imagine with Kpop Idols (Dong Woon)

Imagine with Kpop Idols

 

 
Imagine with DongWoon
 
#Imagine you saw a picture DongWoon kissed with a girl,you was so sad until you don't want to talk with him....
 
Dongwoon: *your name* ah ~~ I'm home ..
 
you : ..............................
 
Dongwoon: *your name* ah ~~ why you not greet me like usually ? 
 
you: ..................................
 
Dongwoon: *your name* ah ~~ please don't  make me like this.. Did I have do anything wrong ? Please tell me .. 
 
you: ...................................
 
Dongwoon: *your name* are u angry with me ? please tell me .. I'm begging you... I can't stand seeing you not talking to me ... 
 
*suddenly your tears rolling down on your cheek,DongWoon seeing it and he's sit beside you*
 
Dongwoon: Hey3... why you're crying my love ? *shades your tears away*
 
*you still quite like before* 
 
Dongwoon : please don't make me like this.. I can't stand to see you crying .. Has someone hurts you ? or did I'd do anything wrong huh baby ?
 
You: I-I saw you kiss with other girl... 
 
*Dongwoon face turned shocked,and then he cool again....
 
Dongwoon:*your name* ...I'm sorry .. I didn't tell you about this.. Stupid me.. How can I forgot to tell you about this important thing.. I knew it,it will become like this... *kiss your hand*
 
you: t-tell me what oppa ? Important things ? Are you try to l-leave .....?  oh noooo !! *you crying hardly right now and DongWoon start to panic *
 
Dongwoon: No..no.. it's not like what you think baby... I will never leave you.. I'm promise !!! Please don't ever think like that again .. 
 
you: but why you kissing with other girl ? 
 
Dongwoon: I forgot to tell you that in my musical will have a kissing scene.. I knew it will be like this  ... stupid me because make you think that I will leave you and make you crying..I'm sorry .. *hug you*
 
you: it-it's musical rehearsal ?
 
Dongwoon: yes.. Sorry again because I'm not telling you... 
 
you: I thought you not love me anymore ... *crying hard in his embrace* I-I'm scared that you will leave me bcause you are really important to me..
 
Dongwoon: *your name* please stop said like that..I don't like it... Just you will be my girl and no one will replace you.. I'll always love you...
 
you: I'm sorry oppa ...... :'(
 
Dongwoon: *yn* ...I'm sorry if you hurt to see me kissing in the musical.. If you don't like it I will stepping down from the musical...
 
you: no..it's okay oppa .. now I'm understand.. it's just an acting right ?! I will not be jealous again... and I don't want to ruin your dream to being an actor..it's okay oppa..it's okay... *giving sincere smile that always make dongwoon melt*
 
Dongwoon: *hugs you tightly* thanks babe.. you really understanding me .. I'm lucky because have such a good and supporting girlfriend like you...  Saranghae...
 
You: nado saranghae oppa ... 
 
*AND DONGWOON KISSES YOU,YOU FEEL SHOCKED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR FIRST KISS WITH HIM THEN YOU SMILE  AND REPLY HIS KISS *
 
Dongwoon: Babe ! please remember what I will said okay ?!
 
you: okay oppaaaaa .. what is it ?
 
Dongwoon: remember that I will only just kiss you forever !!! okay !! and promise me you will never leave me ... 
 
you: *nodded* (tears drop from your eyes)
 
Dongwoon:Please don't cry.. I hate to see you crying ...
 
you: this is tears of happiness oppa .. I'm lucky to have such a best boyfriend like you... 
 
Dongwoon: *kisses you again*
 
                                                                                                    -The End-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Broken grammar too many I think,,, haha whatever..
 
yeayy !! the first imagine has finished !! How was it ? Is it bad ? Cool ? too fluffy ? too over ? or what ? Leave a comment please .. I want to know what's you think about my first imagine dear my readers .. If it bad , I will try harder to make a better one for my next imagine ..  thank you because reading it ... :)
 
P/S : this imagine popped out from my mind when I first saw a photo that Dong Woon want to kissed with someone in his musical rehearsal  .. that's why laa .. this fanfics actually already 3 months in lappy draft .. So I think I should publish it .. And .. Here we go ~~~~