I lied....

I'm as straight as a pig's tail!

"Yong~" Seo Joo-freaking-hyun came up to me and actually called me something other than 'dork' or 'ert' which is what most people in the school call me. The reason they call me 'ert' is unknown....

 Seo Joohyun was the school's Queenka, although she didn't really know it seeing as she was too blinded by innocence to even know the existence of a thing called an king/queenka. Everybody knew that she had dreams of becoming a singer since everybody told her how amazing her voice was (which it definitally is). Because of that, some of the guys wanted to surprise her with a name foor her idol days which were sure to come. The guys decided on the name Seohyun.

Now that I think about it, my best friend was the school's kingka, wasn't he?

Meet Kwon Jiyong. My best friend and the handsomest, sweetest, most charming guy in school. He is so perfect that even the guys had fantasies about the lovely man whom smelled of pure bred roses.

Anyways, back to Seohyun's 'Yong~'.

I turned to Seohyun who was behind my locker, startling me when I closed it. She was clearly looking at me but I still looked around because my brain couldn't exactly process that she, Seo Joohyun, would talk to me, Jung 'ert' Yong 'Worthless ' Hwa. Luckily, she nodded her head and said to me "Yes you, silly!" in her adorable cutesy voice that is irresistible.


"W-Why are you talking to me" Oops.. That came out wrong, but before I could react, she started to sob.


"B-B-But why can't I talk to you? You don't like me? Do you hate me? Why do you hate me!?

 

"Jung Yonghwa!" I watched Seohyun say to me. That's weird, she usually calls me 'Yong~'. Something was odd. Like really odd. I could not move, and she was coming closer and closer with those hurtful words, her voice booming in my ears. Words like, 'what's wrong with you?!' or 'are you deaf?! WAKE UP!' also things like 'I'm gonna kill you, kid!'. Something was a little off though, her voice sounded like a handsome, big nosed, all-smiles man I know very well. Sam? Nah, it's not my teacher. It couldn't be when this girl is saying all of these words, I thought to myself. But just then, I heard another voice...

"Mr. Kang, I don't think he is waking up any time soon~. How about I just carry him to the nurses office, hmm?" and this voice, I know I've heard before. It's the voice of my favorite hyung, Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. It scared me to think that my dear fragile and beautiful Seohyun was making these voices and I was just left to watch her without being able to close my eyes.

But I soon realized that I was not unallowed to close my eyes as they were already closed. This has to be dream?  I thought to myself as I listened to the voices around me and tried to wake up, knowing full well what was going on.

Finally I was able to move around and I told Seohyun off. "Seohyun noona, I don't not like you. We can work things out later, right now I have class with Mr. Kang." I know, even though it is a dream, it was the right move. I think...
Smack!
! WRONG MOVE, WRONG MOVE, WRONG MOVE, WRONG MOVE!

And then I woke up.

Damn! That hurts Did Mr. Kang just slap me?!

"Yonghwa, are you awake?" I heard a heavenly voice call  out to me as I was opening my eyes, Jiyong hyung! I thought as I looked up at him through my blurry, teary-eyed vision. Wait..
Teary-eyed?
...
...
Sad Jiyong hyung?
...
...
Mocking laughter?
...
...
...
.

~~~~

Jiyoung brought Yonghwa out of the class room and sat him down at one of the  benches that were situated in the school's corridors, this one was right outside the Honors AP room he had just woken up in.

"Love, did you have a nightmare?" Jiyoung asked, his lovely british accent showing through. That accent captured me and for a minute as my eyes stared into Jiyoung's and I couldn't move. "Yonghwa? Are you alright?" he asked. I didn't move, just stared into his deep blue eyes that were full of alarm. Probably afraid that something happened to me.

Suddenly his eyes started to get teary and he looked away, eyes out of sight and snapping me out of my trance.

"Wawa.... You're scaring me. S-Stop, please..." His stutter came from a choked up throat. Jiyoung is  a very sensitive person and he cries a lot. Although he is my hyung, he is probably the tearyest person I know. Kind of like Caramel from Yumeiro Patissiere. And about that nickname he called me, well, let's just say I took advantage of his honesty a while back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you Yongie" I said, hugging him. When I  hugged him I felt him tense in my grip. Not knowing why, I started assuming things. Not what was really going on though. Of course I didn't really know.

"I'm sorry, you probably didn't expect that..." He didn't respond. "Hey, are you alright? What's wrong, Yongie? Tell me about it?" I know everything about Jiyoung. Meaning I knew something was up because he doesn't act like this. Never.

"So sorry, Love. But I've got to go now! Bye bye Wawa~" Jiyoung put on a fake smile and sauntered down the hall like he was all that. Now, Yonghwa was confused because this was yet another thing that Jiyoung never does. Of course, he really is all that. But Jiyoung doesn't know that! Jiyoung is the innocent hyung that has never been tainted any sort of taboo.

Jiyoung went home as far as Yonghwa knows.

~~~~

After the incident with him crying during his dream and Jiyoung's acting weird, Yonghwa was sent to the school's counselor about his dream.

"Nice to meet you. The teachers here call me Mr. Lee, but you can  just call me Seunghyun." The man stood up and offered his hand. I took it, face an angered red. Sorry, I should tell you the real reason why my face was red but it should say so soon enough.

"Hey kid, you're blushing." The counselor informed me, making me blush harder.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to..." Why did you say that STUPID?! HUH?! I couldn't help but facepalm myself. Seunghyun chuckled at this action.

"You're cute." Wow, I almost just fell over crying of joy. This hot guy just told me I was cute.

Wait.... This is weird, I feel like I'm on fire... Wow, he is handsome.....Cut it out dude, you are ing straight................

FUUUUUUUUUU-

"You look like you're on cloud 9..... Are you that happy I call you 'cute'?" he asked, just waiting for me to tell the truth and say yes. But hell no, there was no way on earth I would lose my cool yet again!

"Meh, I have no reason to be" I said, hoping I was convincing enough. I then decided it was long enough and I could lose my cool. "B-But it is nice to be called cute every once in a while. It felt nice...." My voice was nervous and I felt a little hot. Meaning I was blushing again. Damn it!

"Really? Well, I'm surprised to hear that. You look like the kind of person to be manly and resent that kind of thing. I guess since you are so adorable, nobody would respect that anyways, huh?" He said, chuckling after I practically choked on my own saliva.

This guy is just too much! He is too good for his own good, is he?

..........Yes. The answer is Yes.

"So kid, what brings you here today?" Seunghyun asked me, using the nickname he gave me. You know, the one I was really getting sick of?

"F-First of all," I started, stuttering as I was still shocked at this mans beautiful features. "My name isn't 'Kid'. It's Yonghwa. Second of all, my mean teacher, Dae- Mr. Kang sent me here because I was supposedy 'crying in my sleep'" I tried to pretend I WASN'T trying to convince him when I really was. But I don't think I was very convincing as he raised one eyebrow and tilted his head down. He crossed his arms too.

"You were sleeping in class? Dude...." he said, not even trying to sound cool. He didn't need to though, he was like the coolest person I know. And I just met him. Then again, I don't know a lot of people.

"You see, what happened was-" I was about to tell him a very logical lie when he cut me off. Gosh.

"ZIP! I don't wanna know. Just tell me what the  dream was about?" Dude, I don't wanna tell you. It's embarrassing, but you don't know that.

Then it occured to me; why not just lie about something ridiculous? Okay, plot is set.

"Well, it all started in junior high. I had been having these dreams of geese chasing me. But something was different this time. The geese were.... Purple." That is was Seunghyun smack my head like a mean hyung that wanted the cereal box that I got first. ".....Ow....."

"Listen, Yonghwa. I take my job very seriously and you are making it really heard right now to not smack you on the head." He said firmly. God, he is so y when he speaks like that. y? What the , Yonghwa....

"You-You just d-did." I said, cursing myself for stuttering.

"Right sorry about that... Yonghwa, what was the dream about?" He asked me, genuinly worried for me.

"Well,  I have a crush on this girl...." I started to open up more and more as the telling of the dream progressed.




Remember when I said I was as straight as as a pole?

I guess I lied....