Morning

Rebound Girl (SEQUEL)

Yul woke up to a pair of warm arms the next morning. She looked at Sunggyu's sleeping face next to her as it looked so peaceful. He was so calm in his sleep and didn't have any habits. She his cheek softly and then he suddenly opened his eyes. She was atken aback for a bit hut he just pulled her closer.

"Gyu-ah, we have to wake the other's up?" She said against his broad chest and she felt his smile form. He pulled her away and got up. He grabbed her ankle softly and she winced. Her ankle was now bruised.

"I feel bad, you should take a day off?" He said looking at her. She nodded no.

"Why do my instincts tell me not to even ask you a second time?" He said as he quickly got out of bed before she could hit him.

Soon the others got ready and Yul they headed off to the music show, Sunggyu helping her along the way. Yul could feel the eyes of idols, managers and stylists on her and Sunggyu as he helped her navigate to their changing room. He sat her down on the couch and left to get change. Yul looked at her ankle and sighed. It was getting bad, she would need to have a cast on it.

Since her ankle was sprained, they boys sat on the ground in front of her as she did their make up and the other stylist helped out here and there. Soon it was time for them to hit the stage.

"Hwaighting!" She yelled before they took off. Yul was left behind in the room as she started to slowly clean up their messes. After a whil she heard the door opened and turned around thinking it was them since they should've been done by now.

"How was...." She said as she spun around but she saw a high school girl. She smiled with a confused face at the girl.

"Can I help you?" The girl's face was dark and showed no signs of brightness.

"Are you Eun Yul?" Yul was shocked that this obviously younger person had used informal speech towards her, letting her know this was not something good.

"Why?" She asked as she grabbed onto a counter to keep her balance. The girl walked towards Yul.

"I see...you're the one everyone says is so close to Sunggyu-oppa" The girl smirked as she approached Yul.

"What do you want?" Yul said, trying to hide any sense of fear. The girl laughed and looked at Yul's ankle. Yul was going to move but the girl pushed Yul down and in one swift movement, stomped onto Yul's ankle. Yul cried out in pain as the girl stormed out of the room laughing. She heard the member's voices outside.

"Hyung, who was that girl?" Sungyeol's voice was obvious. Sunggyu walked into the room with a smile but that smile was short lived after he saw Yul on the ground. He ran over to her and in a blink of an eye all the members hovered over her.

"Yah, what happened?" Sunggyu said as he pulled her up into his chest. She tried to hold back the tears but it was too painful. Her ankle was throbbing and it was the worse pain ever. 

Sunggyu suddenly remembered the girlt hat had run out of the room. 

"It was that higschooler, wasn't it?" He said as he turned around to go drag her bakc but Yul grabbed his hand.

"It Hurts" Was all she could mutter before pain overtook her once again and Sunggyu immediately turned back to her. 

"Let's take her to the hospital" The manager said and Sunggyu nodded as he scooped her up into his arms.

"Gyu, don't do that" Yul said trying to bring herself down but Sunggyu was not willing. He looked at her.

"At this point I don't really give a crap what people say" He said as he walked out to the car with Yul in his arms.

After a few x-rays and going over general information they were ale to leave the hospital. It was decided that Yul was to be on crutches for 2 months and to halt her activities until she got better, which disappointed the memebers and Yul.

On the drive home Sunggyu held her hand tightly. Yul was confused as to why that girl would attack ehr like that. No one knew aout her and Sunggyu's relationship yet, if they were saesangs they would have attacked Soyu instead. She sighed.

Sunggyu noticeing her stressing out squeezed her hand a little and gave her an assuring smile. She smiled weakly back at him and looked out the window. Sunggyu helped her into her house and then left due to activities. She sat in the empty house trying to think about who the high schooler was and why she attacked her. She looked at her ankle and tried moving it, wincing at the pain. 

"Aish" She groaned and cover her face, now she wouldn't be able to see Sunggyu often at all. She sighed and decided to take a nap.

Later that day she woke up with the extreme knocking on her door. She got out of bed lazily and managed to mover herself to her door with the help of crutches. She opened the door to find 7 familiar faces smiling back at her.

"Sorry, I wanted to come alone but they wouldn't let me" Sunggyu said as he walked in, helping move Yul so she wouldn't get run over.

"Noona! How are you doing!" Sungjong asked as he walked in with bags in both hands.

"Thanks Sungjongie, I'm great. Whats all that?" She asked pointing to the bags.

"I'm going to cook dinner for us!" Woohyun said dragging Sungjong to the kitchen. 

"Sit down, you shouldn't stand too much" Sunggyu said leading her to the couch.

"Aigoo, my Gyu s worried about me!" She pinched him in the cheeks hard and he jumped back.

"What was that for!" He said as he rubbed his cheeks. She just laughed at him and before he could sit next to her Hoya and Dongwoo jumped onto both sides of her.

"We get Noona for one movie only" Dongwoo said and Hoya nodded. Sunggyu just glared at them and after they wouldn't move he just walked into the kitchen and found Woohyun preparing the food. 

"Did you bring it?" Sunggyu asked in a quiet tone while Hoya and Dongwoo turned up the volume. 

"Yes!" Sungyeol literally screamed as he showed the cake in his hands. L hit him on the back of the head and motioned for him to be quiet.

"Aha, sorry" He said as he sat it on the table. Sunggyu looked to Sungjong.

"Flick off the power when I say so okay?" Sunggyu whispered and Sungjong nodded. After Woohyun finished cooking, Yul and (Infinite-H) were too into the movie to notice anything. Sunggyu looked at Sungjong and Sungjong nodded.

Soon the entire apartment was dark.

"Yah! What happened?" Yul said as she tried to get up but noticed a faint glow come her way. She looked at the entrance to the kitchen and saw Sunggyu walk out with a cake.

She smiled and then the birthday song exploded around her. Hoya and Dongwoo had gotten off the couch and now everyone was singing happy birthday to her. She smiled as Sunggyu approached her with the cake in his hands and a warm smile. She closed her eyes to make a wish and then blew out the candles. After the candles were out the power came back on. She was about to use her finger to get some frosting but she caught Sunggyu about to smash the cake into her face. 

Due to her fast reflexes she crouched down and the entire cake eventually hit Dongwoo in the face instead.

"Hyung! Wae!" Dongwoo complained and Yul quickly grabbed a broken piece on the ground got up ready to aim for Sunggyu's face, he also ducked and it hit Sungyeol instead.

"Arrggg! Noona, you just declared war!" Sungyeol said as he started to pick up the pieces. 

"Ani! Yeollie-ah, I meant to hit Gyu!" She said as she ran away.

The rest of the night was spent claning up the cake mess and then eating Woohyun's cooking. After eating, Yul and Sunggyu were given some alone time since the members had to leave.

"What did you wish for?" Sunggyu asked as he hugged her on the couch. She smiled.

"It's supposed to be a secret" She looked up to him and pinched his nose.

He smiled and brought her closer, spending the night just cuddling on the couch.