The beginning of the unexpected...

Always Expect the Unexpected........

Taemin woke up happily to his boyfriend of 3 years, Minho, giving his lips a loving wake up kiss. Smiling, Taemin opened his eyes and looked at his love. "Good morning, Minho."

Minho grinned and got off the bed. He already took a shower and made himself a bowl of cereal. "Get up, hun. I have to go to work at the diner in 15 minutes." Taemin nodded and yawned, getting out of the bed after a nice stretch to reveal his long, body. The older boy's eyes were glued to his boyfriend's seemingly perfect body. Oh, how he loved that body.

The younger walked into the bathroom and took a shower as Minho thought about what he was going to do for Taemin after work. He was really excited, he had finally saved up enough money!

"Bye, Hun! I'll see you at 4:30!" The excited boy said as he began to walk out of the house.

"Wait! 4:30? You get off at 3!" The boy in the shower yelled.

"I have something to do after work! It wont take long!"

"Okay!"

After work with Minho

Minho finished his shift at the local diner and got a ride from his friend, Kim Jonghyun, to the best jewlery store in town. Thanking Jonghyun, Minho jogged the short distance to the front doors of the store and walked inside. The selections of rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings was unimaginable to Minho. Spotting a worker, Minho ran up to him and caught his breath.

"Excuse me, im looking for an engagment ring."

The man looked up at him, "Man or woman?"

"Man."

"Follow me." And Minho did. "This is our selection of engagment rings. Pick which one you want and I'll ring you up. If you have any questions, im right here." Minho nodded absently, his mind already focused on choosing the perfect ring for Taemin's beautiful left hand. Smiling, Minho looked up at the Jewler and said, "This one. Can you engrave something on it for me?" The man nodded and grabbed a pen and paper. "Taemin, I love you." the man wrote it down and took the ring out, "I will have it to you in a few days."

(The ring he chose: http://www.1st-jewelrydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/mens-diamond-rings-300x200.jpg )

At Home With Taemin

Taemin was cooking dinner for Minho, it was their 3 year anniversary today and he was preparing for their night together. Spaghetti and three different types of wine. For dessert, which was in the microwave, waiting to be eaten, Taemin made chocolate covered strawberries.

Setting the freshly made Spaghetti on the table with the wine and eating utensils, Taemin ran to the bathroom. He took a five minute shower, dried off and got into his best and favorite outfit.
 

(Imagine the top of his beginning Lucifer Outfit at @ 0:08, the muscle shirt and jacket with his black pants @ 0:54. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dww9UjJ4Dt8  And Lucifer Hair. XD)

He brushed his hair and put his black headband in. Smiling in the mirror, he walked back out to the kitchen and brought out two wine glasses and set them beside both plates.

"Minnie! Im Home!" He smiled brightly at the sound of his love's voice and walked out to see him. "Minho!" He exclaimed happily as he planted a soft kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "Woah, you look H.O.T. Happy Anniversary, Minnie." Giggling, Taemin took Minho's hand after he took off his shoes and dragged the willing boy to the kitchen.